Kellmo's conso (sort of)

You're doing brilliantly Kellmo. It's never easy refeeding after a VLCD, and you really sound as if you're enjoying your food!

Keep it up!
:)

Yes I am. Towards the end of sns I was desperate (sometimes to the point of tantrums and tears) for normal, healthy, hearty food. I'm getting that now and I am enjoying it so much. Fish stew with roasted BNS, burgers, soups, muffins, casserole, curry. I LOVE Dukan. Half way through my VLCD I learnt about it and if I hadn't had found sns I'd have done dukan.

Thanks for the encouragement x

Wednesdays menu (PP)

B- muffins and yogurt

Snack - leftover muffin

Dinner - Ham and fried eggs. Yogurt and sweetener.

Tea - steak with 0% yogurt and mustard. Yogurt and SF jelly.

Snack - chicken breast slices (baked in curry powder) and 3 cherry tomatoes (DAMMIT! Forgot it was PP day!)

Last edited:
Thursday menu

B - usual!

Snack - usual

Lunch - chicken and cherry tomatoes

Tea - prawn stir fry Ruth shirataki noodles
Yogurt with SF Jelly crystals

Snack - 3 crab sticks and activia yogurt with hot vimto for a bitterly cold night!

Hi I am cruisin and losing, true weight date is 30th dec But I may go into conso a week early to enjoy xmassy meals etc a bit more, dunno yet. LOL at u forgetting was pp day i forgot was pv day today until evening meal ;/

Hi I am cruisin and losing, true weight date is 30th dec But I may go into conso a week early to enjoy xmassy meals etc a bit more, dunno yet. LOL at u forgetting was pp day i forgot was pv day today until evening meal ;/

Bloody typical! I just know I'm going to do it all the time. Must get some kind of stamp for my hand to remind me!

im the same lol pp thurdays and i find it hard to remember xxx

Hey, what were the shiritaki noodles like? Any good?

I loved them. I poured boiling water on them then threw half a pack into a stir fry to absorb the flavours. Then I put the other half in the fridge and did the same about 5-6 days later and they were fine too, I just need to find a shop local to me that sells them. My sis works in china town so I might send her for them!

Fridays menu

B - usual

Snack - usual

Lunch- BNS and sage soup, small piece of chicken breast

Tea - leftover chicken curry and 0% yogurt with coriander.

Non fat fromage frais with SF jelly crystals.

Saturday menu

B- Lean bacon, 2 fried eggs and mushrooms

Snacks through day - 3 dukan muffins

Lunch- packet of ham on the run

Tea - chicken burger, roasted BNS and courgettes.

Snack - 3 mini wham bar sweets (not as good as I'd anticipated!)

Morning Kell, you dont have qtys down are you eating enough???? hAVE A GOOD SUNDAY

quantities, amounts of food sorry to abreviate xxx

gotta love the shiritake noodles, i have tried to find them in shops, chinese/asian but they dont seem to have them ;( i only get them online but surely there must be somewhere can get them! I like em like u in stir fry, or with philly n mushroom n onion sauce mmmm and steak/chicken.

quantities, amounts of food sorry to abreviate xxx

I was wondering what qtys were! Googled them and everything.

I do think I'm eating enough. I'm certainly not losing. I am eating until I'm full. My stomach has shrunk so much on the VLCD I am aware my portions are very small but I'm satisfied at every meal. 4 slices of ham and a fizzy drink filled me yesterday for dinner. I'm just not used to huge portions any more and I like it!

Sunday's menu

B - usual

Snack - yogurt and SF jelly

Lunch - scrambled egg and ham

Tea - CELEBRATION MEAL

Lasagne and chips
Sticky toffee pudding and ice cream

I am STUFFED!

kellmo said:
I know, it was orgasmic!!! It's my birthday tomorrow too so it was a double treat!

Have a great birthday kellmo!

Back