Kellmo's conso (sort of)

OMG .... awesome.

That is all :D

P x

Well, it just seems a bit surreal, NEVER EVER had To buy a size 10 coat. My topshop size 12 jeans are also falling down as they're too big but I just can't get my head round the fact that I need a 10, in jeans, from topshop. That's my ultimate goal and I can't believe it's here. I don't even want to buy them or try a pair on because in my head I don't think they'll fit, it's a huge thing and I don't know why?!?

size 10 with a thick jumper in my book is an 8 with a t.shirt whoooooop xxx

Saturdays menu

Breakfast- bacon, eggs and savoury galette

Lunch - latte and oatbran muffins (still full from late breakfast!)

Tea - gala meal. Char Sui pork with boiled rice. 5 celebrations!!

Phwoarrrr, I'm STUFFED!

Just thinking,..... 2012 has been pretty life changing for me :-

I gained HLTA status.

I started Uni to train as a teacher.

My youngest started school and I made the decision NOT to have any more children (heart breaking for me but necessary)

I lost over 4 stones.

I started laser tattoo removal for a tattoo which I have despised for years.

It's a whole new me. :)

Hlta ??? And fantastic year your a focused woman xxx well done xxx you should starring a thread...what we achieved in 2012

Hlta ??? And fantastic year your a focused woman xxx well done xxx you should starring a thread...what we achieved in 2012

HLTA = higher level teaching assistant.

Good idea, I'll start a thread today. (After I've done some of this damned assignment!)

Sundays menu

Breakfast - usual plus satsuma

Lunch - bolognaise and peppers and tomatoes

Snack - ffff and jelly

Tea - Thai salmon and mushrooms. Apple

Snack - rhubarb and yogurt

Had a pain in my gut all day too, it MUST be the nasty white rice I ate a tonne of yesterday. Urghhhh, lesson learnt!

Or that tummy bug that's going around xxx

Mondays menu

Breakfast - usual

Snack - leftover muffin

Dinner - omelette with veg and salad, satsuma

Tea - slice of cake (errr???!!). Yogurt and rhubarb and 1 dukan biscuit.

GO BUY SIZE 10 in topshop!!!! ur xmas present to urself, a treat for all those amazing changes u made this year!! Gooo !

GO BUY SIZE 10 in topshop!!!! ur xmas present to urself, a treat for all those amazing changes u made this year!! Gooo !

Hahah! Thank you! I really NEED to stop spending bloody money though. I've spent a FORTUNE this Christmas!! I'll 'virtually' spend it online (add stuff to basket then just log off!)

I loves Dukan too xxx

Tuesdays menu

B - usual.
Snack - leftover muffin and apple

Lunch - bacon, eggs and mushrooms. Satsuma.
Yogurt and SF jelly.

Tea - turkey sausage in tomato sauce with BNS and fennel.

Back