Kellmo's conso (sort of)

Thursdays menu

B- usual

Snack - muffin

Lunch - 2 chicken thighs and 1 pear

Snack - 2 celebration chocs, small Choc biscuit and small bite of gingerbread!

Tea - burgers, fennel, roasted BNS, mustard and cherry tomatoes

Snack - yogurt and SF jelly crystals

Oh dear oh dear oh dear,

DUKAN FAIL ALERT!

It was my last day at work (in a school) and we were brought these beauties...

image-2052347816.jpg

Humm

So I had one. Just one.

THEN it was the staff Christmas do.

Erm.

I had cocktails to start, then pretty ok buffet meal. Turkey, ham, salmon and prawns, salad and one delicious soft brown roll. THEN I had a piece o cheesecake. Then LOTS more cocktails and shots if black sambuca (amazing!). And I danced and danced the night away.

THEN I returned home and the old me crept outbid hiding . I had about 8 sweetie sticks (maoam ones!), a piece of toast and half a Choc digestive which I then spat out as I felt so sick and greedy)

I am 100% hungover and still a little bit drunk i think BUT I have started my day with oatbran, yogurt and rhubarb and I will try and get through this hell hole of a day by drinking water and feeling sorry for myself! I have SO much to do today. Finishing Christmas off and shopping, hair, eyelashes, wrapping, hiding bikes from 8 and 4 year olds! It's gonna be busy and expensive. Wish me luck!

Last edited:
Tablets and water youll be fine xxxx

Thanks guys. Currently having my roots done at the hair dressers and planning what to have for lunch that's quick, on plan and delish!

Spaghetti boll with had it yesterday with cheese from conso allowance on top mmmmmmm

I had 2 boiled eggs with some ham. AND my topshop size 10 jeans have arrived, they fit like a dream. I'm shocked. They're my DREAM jeans since I was 15 for gods sake!?!?!?!?!

THRILLED !

Saturdays menu

Breakfast - usual

Lunch - 2 boiled eggs

Tea - chicken curry with roasted pepper and BNS with 1 tbsp rice.

EDIT

1 x celebration size mars chocolate

Pear

Last edited:
Yay go you!! I plan on getting fully dressed up on Xmas day as I have an awesome dress and want to wear it...why not?!

YEY u bought ur size 10 topshops ahhh so pleased for u!! Merry Christmas xx

Ok Christmas Day is done. I ate everything on sight (well, I started Christmas Eve to ease myself in!) and now on Boxing Day I'm back on PP Wednesday. I need to do this or I'll be a pig ALL over Christmas and new year.

Christmas Day menu -

Breakfast - usual plus crispy bacon

Snacks - eclairs

Lunch - turkey, sausage meat stuffing with chestnuts, roasts, parsnips, peas, carrots and swede, gravy and second helpings of each!

Homemade Victoria sponge cake with whipped cream. (Phwoarrr)

Buffet- mini steak pie, Brie and cranberry parcels, crisps, nuts, homemade malteser cheesecake, (erm), more chocolate and nuts, Pringles etc etc etc.

1 hour walk with dog!

Then - maltesers and nuts

--------------------------------------------------------

^ line

Boxing Day

Breakfast - rhubarb, FFFF and oatbran muffins

Lunch - scrambled egg and smoked salmon (not strictly allowed on pp day but tough **** really!)

Tea - ham with low fat houmous, prawns with seafood sauce and tomatoes. Not PP at all but it's a darn sight better than yesterday!

Edit - I really really really really wanted to eat the chocolate cheesecake in the fridge but I resisted. So I ate a WHOLE TUB of FFFF with SF jelly crystals, a pear and lots of tea and vimto. Going to throw the bloody thing in the bin tomorrow, it's just not worth the torment or the weight gain/guilt if I do cave!

Note - I am STUFFED! But still very tempted by all the goodies I have in the fridge and cupboard. I WILL RESIST. Every time I'm tempted I look at my 'reasons why' list on my phone.

Hope you're all ok x

Last edited:
Oh it was all going so well.

Weight - 9 stone 9 (2lb on)

Breakfast - usual

Snack - apple

Lunch - none as late breakfast

Tea - bacon and eggs and mushrooms followed by.....

Pringles, cheesecake (now in the bin!), nuts, eclairs, salt and vinegar crisps, cheese and crackers, grapes and flapjack.

Greedy, greedy, greedy.

1 hour 10 minute walk with the dog.

good recovery there walking the dog and the calories off xxx

no so good kell.....it was easier on a two week holiday than Christmas xxx like you the bloody pringles are lethal....

no so good kell.....it was easier on a two week holiday than Christmas xxx like you the bloody pringles are lethal....

I've finished or thrown out lots today. I feel like now I've had my fill. I've had a bit of everything I've fancied and I feel satiated now (is that the word I'm looking for?). I am going to a fancy dress party on NY eve and I'm going as Amy Winehouse, not as skinny as her but for that I'll need a bloody crack addiction to go with it! . I tried my outfit in before and I know I'll want to get back I normal weight to feel really good. I've made more notes on my phone to get me through this eating/drinking frenzied period and I do feel different now. Fulfilled almost.

Here's a silly pic my husband took...

image-3452598044.jpg

Winehouse!

hahaha love it xxx are you backcombing your hair right up high????? fab have a great night xxx more pics on the night lol

Back