Kellmo's conso (sort of)

I've been on teaching practice so not much time to eat!

Special-K! (Nice! Did you get my private message?!)

I get the tesco fat free fromage frais and I have half a tub at a time. I mix in half a sachet of hartleys SF crystals in (raspberry is my fave)... First time I did it I put way too much in and it was yak!! Just add a bit at a time and stir really well.

Catch you later Jellyfish (oh god!)

I did k-dawg Lol, did my reply come through?

Tried the ffff the other day and it was horrid so thought I'd done it wrong! Just ate a yogurt with lemon curd yum yum yum!

I did k-dawg Lol, did my reply come through?

Tried the ffff the other day and it was horrid so thought I'd done it wrong! Just ate a yogurt with lemon curd yum yum yum!

No I received no such reply madam!

Ugh, hate lemon flavour things. Reminds me of the disenfectant my mum used when I was sick!

Jelliqua ( it's your 'hood' name...) just add iqua to your name and its instant project street cred!

Tuesday 22.1.13

Got up at 6:15 and Did day 3 of shred. Woooo!

Breakfast - muffins, rhubarb, blueberries and yogurt.

Snack - leftover muffin

Lunch - turkey sausage casserole
FFFF with SF

Treat - . 5 thorntons moments chocolates.

Tea - roast chicken, roasted red pepper, courgette and tomato salad with garlic, olive oil and balsamic.

Apple

Last edited:
Hey home girrrrrrll! Looks like a good food day! Thornton's chocolates on the Dukan plan! Woweeeee I'm going to get some! :)

Yeah, it's a new rule the Dr told JUST me about. It's very hush hush so please don't tell everyone!

Thorntons bloody chocolates - but I have done 3 days in a row of the shred!

PP Wednesday. Weight - 9 stone 10 (time to rein it in again)

Shred postponed until this evening.

Breakfast - bacon and eggs. Tea. Water

Snack - muffin

Lunch - remainder of muffin, rhubarb, yogurt

Tea - steak and eggs, predictably. !

Water - 3 litres so far

Exercise - day 4 of 30 day shed.... I can see and feel a difference already (on my arms and calves )

Snack - mackerel

Snack - ffff with rhubarb

Last edited:
PP Wednesday. Weight - 9 stone 10 (time to rein it in again)

Shred postponed until this evening.

Breakfast - bacon and eggs. Tea. Water

Snack - muffin

Lunch - remainder of muffin, rhubarb, yogurt

Tea - steak and eggs, predictably. !

Water - 3 litres so far

Exercise - day 4 of 30 day shed.... I can see and feel a difference already (on my arms and calves )

Snack - mackerel

Snack - ffff with rhubarb

Yo home girl - good food day again. ;)

Word up Jellie!

How's your beautiful choir voice/life going?

Bloody boring food day but pp days are completely necessary (ESPECIALLY after thorntons chocs!)

Thu 24.1.13

Weight - 9 stone 9 (is the 30 day shred meaning I'm building muscle already or am i retaining water or am I just eating a bit too much... 2lb over goal weight after a PP day isn't normal!

Thu 24.1.13

Weight - 9 stone 9 (is the 30 day shred meaning I'm building muscle already or am i retaining water or am I just eating a bit too much... 2lb over goal weight after a PP day isn't normal!

I'm wondering the same as I've done 3 really strict PV days and the scales haven't moved!!
I'm on level 2 of the shred with heavier weights so thinking it might be that! My trousers are so much looser!! :-(

Have you measured yourself? I did at the start so hopefully that will show some good results. I did day 4 yesterday and will do 5 after school today x

NEWS FLASH GIRLS!!!

If you are using weights when exercising DO NOT weigh for at least 3 days afterwards, our muscles carry on working and holding water etc which therefor makes us heavier!

Infact it isnt advised to weigh after exercise at all, i know from experience that I retain water.. Logical really, if you sweat the body needs to rehydrate!

Hope that makes u a bit happier if u gain or sts even though you have been exercising!

Back