Kellmo's conso (sort of)

Menu for Tue 29.1.13

Breakfast - rhubarb, blueberries, yogurt and muffins

Snack - leftover muffin

Dinner - turkey sausage casserole. FFFF with SF jelly crystals.

Tea - bacon, eggs, beans, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes. My absolute favourite AND I resisted the toast x

Snack - Kiwi fruit and ffff.

Exercise - day 9 of shred (this evening)

Last edited:
Hey kelliqua - breakfast for dinner! Yum! The only meal you can eat at any time!

No shred for me today too tired!

It's amazing!

I also swap my breakfast for my dinner on PP Wednesdays. Bacon and eggs for breakfast and muffins etc for dinner. It's a pain cooking in the morning but its the only way whilst on teaching placement!

You may have inspired me to restart shred!

Wed 30.1.13

Off work today looking after my very poorly daughter (bloody PPday stuck in the house!)

Breakfast - rhubarb, muffins, yogurt and huge mug of Yorkshire tea! 1 glass SF vimto.

Dinner - bacon and 3 eggs. Yum!

Snack - oatbran biscuits

Tea - stewed beef.

Day 10 of level 1 shred (eeeeeks level 2 tomorrow!)

Snack - SF jelly

Snack - turkey breast

Last edited:
awww hope dd is feeling better kell xxx

Thanks Sid. I THINK she is but I thought that last night and she almost collapsed she was that weak! She's thrashed me at monopoly and watched DVDs today!

Funny kids can be deathly one minute and playing games the next.

Hope she's feeling better now. Do they know what's been wrong?

Well done on the shred! Good luck for the morning!

Funny kids can be deathly one minute and playing games the next.

Hope she's feeling better now. Do they know what's been wrong?

Well done on the shred! Good luck for the morning!

Hi, yep, she's made more or less a full recovery (she's back at school anyway!) viral infection apparently.

I'm doing shred in the evening now, I can't get out of bed in the morning x

Thu 31.1.13

Breakfast - muffins, rhubarb, blueberries an ffff

Snack - leftover muffin

Lunch - turkey sausage casserole with loads of veg in tomato sauce. FFFF with SF jelly.

Tea - sizzling spicy steak fajita with peppers, baby corn etc and large salad (substituted instead of carbs in the pub!)

Snack - apple and blueberries

Level 2 day 1 of the shred (this is going to H U R T) - COMPLETED!

Last edited:
Thu 31.1.13

Breakfast - muffins, rhubarb, blueberries an ffff

Snack - leftover muffin

Lunch - turkey sausage casserole with loads of veg in tomato sauce. FFFF with SF jelly.

Tea - sizzling spicy steak fajita with peppers, baby corn etc and large salad (substituted instead of carbs in the pub!)

To do:
Level 2 day 1 of the shred (this is going to H U R T)

Hey kellbag, hope you've been feeling better today. Good luck for The shred. You'll have to tell me all about it!

Fallen off the waggon. No immediate desire to get on it either. I'm not doing dieting but sometimes doing something else is good. Cooking chicken veg curry for dinner and some couscous.

Did day four of shred and another fifteen mins on the wii when I got home!

I've a job interview tomorrow! Well just a chat over coffee. I'm not overly convinced. Chat later!

Hey kellbag, hope you've been feeling better today. Good luck for The shred. You'll have to tell me all about it!

Fallen off the waggon. No immediate desire to get on it either. I'm not doing dieting but sometimes doing something else is good. Cooking chicken veg curry for dinner and some couscous.

Did day four of shred and another fifteen mins on the wii when I got home!

I've a job interview tomorrow! Well just a chat over coffee. I'm not overly convinced. Chat later!

Hiya Chicken,

So what are you doing then? Healthy eating? Might be good for a whole, break the cycle?

With regard to the weight gain..... Remember those mad few days when you lost half your friggin body weight? MAYBE it's the 'rebound' from that? Sometimes I lose when I deserve to gain and vice versa. It's **** sometimes but I do think it happens. Before I was at goal my body would take longer to process very good food (and lose weight) and very bad food (and gain weight). Maybe not scientific but it was the case for me.

Good work with the shred. Since starting it I've gained another 2lbs which I just cannot shift, this must be due to muscles becoming dehydrated and therefore storing water, or some other exercise stupid weight gain that nobody deserves.

I hope your 'coffee' and chat go well. Do you want the job? (Or you just going for free coffee and biscotti!?)

Good work on the shred. Just done level 2. Ouch, I was bright red and I'm going to ache like a ***** tomorrow! It was hard, some of it impossible but I suppose I thought the same of level 1.

X x x

Unhappy with weight - been good as gold all week, went to pub and had steak and salad and no dessert. Put a lb on.

Weight - 9 stone 10. (3lbs over goal)

Breakfast - usual

Unhappy with weight - been good as gold all week, went to pub and had steak and salad and no dessert. Put a lb on.

Weight - 9 stone 10. (3lbs over goal)

Breakfast - usual

Three pounds three schmounds. I think its the muscle you're building x don't be down. I'm up another lb. Going to write up a proper plan tonight x off for my interview now Eeeeek!

Back