Kellmo's conso (sort of)

Mon 11.2.13

Weight - 9 stone 9 (STS)

Breakfast - usual

BUT- I got some topshop 12 jeans (no stretch in them) a few days ago (eBay bargain again!) and I have been struggling to get them fastened without a huge muffin top and today I am wearing them with PRIDE. They look and feel gorgeous! Off to do some food shopping/fancying myself in shop windows!!!hahah have a good day everyone. X

image-2554101353.jpg

CHUFFED!!

Lunch - 1 piece of chicken breast. 1 chicken burger. 2 eggs.

Snacks - water and SF vimto.

Day 5 of level 2 shred.

Tea - went to the pub with family - so VERY proud of myself to say I had cod in tomato sauce with vegetables and no dessert. Everybody else had one (carrot cake, fudge cake, cheesecake, ice cream etc). I wore the afore mentioned jeans and felt SMUG!

I came home and had some ffff with SF jelly crystals.

Just off to have a decaf coffee and polish my halo.

Last edited:
Tue 12.2.13

Woooo hoooo - finally got under 9 stone 9 sonce i started doing the shred and letting myself slip a little.

I'm 9 stone 8 (1lb off goal weight) and very, very pleased! It just motivates me to do well when I like what I see on the scales!

Going to do day 6, level 2 of the shred later and to pick up a beautiful dress I've ordered for my cousins wedding. I can't believe what a bargain it was - hope it looks nice

image-75600902.jpg

£20 from dorothy perkins with £5 off student discount!

I HOPE it looks as nice on me as it does on the hanger!

Anyhoo,

Breakfast - muffins, rhubarb, ffff. Tea, water.

Lunch - 3 turkey sausages, 2 dry fried eggs. Liquorice tea. FFFF with SF jelly.

Tea - stewing beef, carrots and broccoli

Last edited:
Thanks ladieeeeees!

I tried the dress on and fell in love with it - makes me feel incredible. I'm going shopping with my daughters tomorrow for some shoes so I will get the largest daughter to take pics and I will upload them to here. It's stunning!

I took my friend with me to collect it and she pulled her face, told me she didn't like it and it was too 'formal' and business like to wear for a wedding which made me have 2nd thoughts

She told me it was too big on my boobs (it is a little on the larger side there but I just needed to wear a better bra then told me it was too big elsewhere (it's just not- it's tight and a size 10 would be too tight!) :-/

. So on the way home I called in at my aunties and she and her sister both lifted my spirits when they told me how gorgeous it was and I looked stunning. They told me they thought my friend was jealous?!?! It never occurred to me but I don't see what she saw. The dress can easily be dressed up and is beautiful.

Strange how some people (women) work isn't it? My husband certainly approved of the 'badda boom' outfit!

looks fab remember pics for us nosey lot xxx p.s. you have great legs xxx

Well we all have different tastes. Perhaps age just prefers colourful things. I think it looks classic. And the outline pattern on the front will make your figure zing! Hey you should get pink accessories! Hawt!

body con dresses are soooo flattering I believe your aunt youll look stunning xxx

I'm not sure she was jealous. Maybe she just didn't like it but I do know she doesn't like me being slimmer than her. She's told me in no uncertain terms!

- I just know I love my new frock and I feel super special in it. Promise to take photos tomorrow!

I'm not sure she was jealous. Maybe she just didn't like it but I do know she doesn't like me being slimmer than her. She's told me in no uncertain terms!

- I just know I love my new frock and I feel super special in it. Promise to take photos tomorrow!

How rude a real friend would be thrilled for you! I know we all are aren't we ladies?!?! X x x

Back