Kellmo's conso (sort of)

Weight : 9 stone 8 (JUST HOW!??? after a pp day and barely any food cos I was ill?) I hate my stupid body sometimes.
Still feel like crap but I dragged myself out of bed early to get some painkillers and strepsils. Tried talking to the dog and she looked at me funny - sound like a chain smoking 90 year old!

Breakfast - usual plus tea and SF vimto

Lunch - sea bass with broccoli, peas, BNS and butter beans in passata.

Tea - gala meal. Soup. Chicken with veg and mash. Chocolate fudge cake and cream.

Lots of soda water and diet Pepsi!

Last edited:

Weight : 9 stone 8 (JUST HOW!??? after a pp day and barely any food cos I was ill?) I hate my stupid body sometimes.
Still feel like crap but I dragged myself out of bed early to get some painkillers and strepsils. Tried talking to the dog and she looked at me funny - sound like a chain smoking 90 year old!

Breakfast - usual plus tea and SF vimto

Dearest kell please stop your whining! If you have a head full of snot that is a medically proven fact that it weighs ten lbs at least. Get thee back to bed x

KELL get a nana nap lol before you go out and have a fabulaous umpa lumpa night hahahahah (my friend always says if i dont look orange theres something wrong when we go out lol) that reminds me, years a go we were going on a hen party and my fake tan went sooooo I had to have a domestos bath and a scrub to try to look 'normal', but doesnt matter how many times I bathed I stunk of domestos for the full weekend :eek:

Thanks all so much!!!

I have been busy getting ready for next week at school but now I am resting and chilling before I start getting ready. Still feel like *****!!!

image-2706961072.jpg

I have waited 32 years to fit into a frock like this for a night out. There's no way a lousy cold/chest infection is depriving me!

Attachments

• image-2113912034.jpg
    image-2113912034.jpg
    675.4 KB · Views: 62
  • image-4080622622.jpg
    image-4080622622.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 54
You look stunning, you foxy lady!! Enjoy your night out and dont panic over a pound, its probably water x

Thanks ladies! I felt poorly but had a lovely night. Had my (unexpected) gala meal - chicken with veg and mashed potatoes with garlic and lots of butter/cheesy goodness!

I felt lush in my dress and got lots of compliments x

Ready for a hot vimto, shower and bed now x

Night all x x

Breakfast - yogurt and kiwi (forced down due to feeling so rotten)

Lunch - rhubarb, ffff and muffin

Tea - chicken fajitas with mushrooms, peppers, guacamole and ice cream (medicinal for my sore throat!)

Still very poorly. :-(

O............M..............G..........................................

Kell you look absolutly stunning xxx What a beautiful lady xxx your twisty arse is a lucky man. Wow xxx hopw you feel well soon

O............M..............G..........................................

Kell you look absolutly stunning xxx What a beautiful lady xxx your twisty arse is a lucky man. Wow xxx hopw you feel well soon

Thank you Sid!

Haha! I remind him of this regularly!

Thanks a lot. Just had 2 oranges for a hit of vitamin C. I'm back on teacher training tomorrow and really hope I don't have to teach in this state, I can barely speak!

X. X

Breakfast - yogurt and kiwi (forced down due to feeling so rotten)

Lunch - rhubarb, ffff and muffin

Tea - chicken fajitas with mushrooms, peppers, guacamole and ice cream (medicinal for my sore throat!)

Still very poorly. :-(

I'm comfort eating.

2 oranges, 1 breakaway, made 3 crackers with butter, ate one and a half and threw the rest away. Being ill makes me want to eat :-(

awwww early night and plenty of liquids Kell xxx

awwww early night and plenty of liquids Kell xxx

Just waiting for my bedding to dry and I'll go up. I can't even drink much it all tastes like cack and hurts my throat. Such a bloody miserable, moany cow when I'm ill!

Hopefully I will be up early enough to get organised tomorrow morning before school x

Back