Kellmo's conso (sort of)

Thanks, I know, I know. I slipped up and I will get back on it. Maintaining is a BATTLE. It's like I have a split personality! Cheers Sid, how are your extra lbs going? I went to write in your diary today but my phone died in the middle of the post!!

Edit. - I wasn't saying 'thanks, I know' to you dukan 2013!!! But thank you for the compliment anyway!

Keep on at it hun, your going to have little cave ins now and then, they arent the ones that do the damage it the ones that go on for days, weeks and months that lead to the big weight gains. You look fabulous and i bet you're feeling fabulous too!! hold on to that feeling!! xx

Kell, i'm over eating atm but all Dukan friendly and I've stuck to pp Thursday all day.still up by 2lb hope its off tomorrow if not pp all weekend and no gin...............................and it is difficult to stabilise. xxx

oh yes Conso is where the hard work really begins! Hang in there! x

Ok. So last night was a planned gala meal and so i had it. I just did.

SO.

Here is my line

Sat 23.2.13

Weight - do not need to know!

I'm going to do a PP day today and one for most of tomorrow. This is because me, my dad and my sister take it in turns to cook Sunday tea. My dad is doing lamb curry so I can't not eat the meal he's cooked for me - well, I will have it without rice and ask for some veg to fill me. Then I think mon-wed PP days and see what my weight is Thursday. I'm going to Edinburgh for my cousins hen do on Friday so I want to be at goal weight for then so I can wear my goal weight jeans and have a few treats (and the cycle will continue!!!!)

Anyway....

Breakfast - usual - muffin and ffff with rhubarb to fill me up.

Lunch - 2 boiled eggs. Ffff and SF jelly.

Lots of water.

Tea - small tin of salmon (not hungry)

Snack - chicken breast and prawns with BBQ seasoning.

Lots of water.

Last edited:
Keep going Hun, we are in it for the long haul x

Kell that's life on conso xxx its great to have a life and get straight back on the wagon if we look at it like that hey we've cracked it ????????????????????surely xxx :D

Thanks girls - I feel lots better about things now!

I've still got this horrible viral infection so just walking upstairs makes me out of breath - no chance of any cardio/shred exercises. It's been about 11 days since I did any so I'm going to have to start from level 2, day 1 I think. Dammit!

Kell that's life on conso xxx its great to have a life and get straight back on the wagon if we look at it like that hey we've cracked it ????????????????????surely xxx :D

I suppose if I get my head round the fact (and accept) that I will slip up, i will treat myself with food and i will be a pig sometimes but then i always always always always have to get back on track, it's just what I have to do! Don't we all?

Hello everyone, today is just so crap and awful. I feel like a bag of sh** warmed up! But I have got loads of stuff done (planning, housework etc)

So

Weight : 9 stone 11 ( to be expected but I'll live!)

Breakfast - rhubarb, muffins and ffff

Dinner - 2 pieces of trout. Ffff with sweetener.

Lots of water and tea. My husband had filled pasta for his lunch, I could have KILLED for it but I'd rather he have the carbs and fat!!

Hope you are all well, will update later x

Kell

P.s. dads for tea and he's doing a lamb curry so not strictly on plan but I can't ask him to do me anything else.

Edit - Tea - lamb curry - no rice but 1 small boiled potato. Picked all fat off lamb and avoided the rice and naan. Also resisted ice cream for dessert.

Last edited:
im sure we've had a full moon this week as its seems a lot of us girls have struggled with carbs and fallen off the band wagon?! lol

but reading your posts kellmo makes me feel better about my binge and really encouraged me that we can both get back on track. Your strength makes me stronger :)

Your doing absolutly brillant, to resist temptation of ice cream and pasta, give yourself a pat on the back, thats no easy task. Keep it up :)

im sure we've had a full moon this week as its seems a lot of us girls have struggled with carbs and fallen off the band wagon?! lol

but reading your posts kellmo makes me feel better about my binge and really encouraged me that we can both get back on track. Your strength makes me stronger :)

Your doing absolutly brillant, to resist temptation of ice cream and pasta, give yourself a pat on the back, thats no easy task. Keep it up :)

A full moon eh? That or horse meat or something!

I'm really glad I can help you Loopy - it's what the forum is for isn't it? Are you cruising, attack what? I'm apparently consolidating :-/

The ice cream was just shop bought magnums which I can take or leave but I'd have struggled with ice cream man ice cream or Haagen daz!

Been v.good today but did have some veg with tea (hungry!) and lots of cough/throat sweets which contain sugar but its that or i lose 3 hours of my day just coughing!

Weight : 9 stone 10 (1lb off since yesterday)

Breakfast - rhubarb, muffin, ffff

Lunch - omelette with turkey rashers. Leftover muffin

Tea - chicken, peppers and mushrooms in fajita seasoning. Ffff with SF jelly.

Cough sweets/kovinia medicine!

your doing fab Kell, and you've been poorly now for weeks xxx

your doing fab Kell, and you've been poorly now for weeks xxx

It feels like longer. It's tough but luckily I'm in teaching practice and so close to home I can nip back most dinner times to have something hot if I've not prepared anything ( which I've not!) .

I dosed myself up with pain killers and had a proper nights sleep last night, 'twas lovely!

I'm off to Edinburgh in Friday so I'm crossing my fingers I'm better!

* to cheer myself up I have ordered 3 dresses and a hot pencil skirt off tesco.com (in the sale!)

You know what Im going to say pics lol xxx you deserve a bit of retail therapy xxx

image-1618418365.jpg
Outifit number one. And a disabled loo!

Attachments

• image-1494048419.jpg
    image-1494048419.jpg
    401.9 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

Breakfast - usual

Snack - leftover muffin

Lunch - turkey rasher omelette. SF jelly

Tea - 1 piece of wholemeal toast, scrape of butter and spoonful of beans. 2 pieces rainbow trout. (Ravenous today!)

Apple

SF jelly.
Fff with SF jelly crystals
Melon
Half a gallon of Covonia.

Last edited:
Back