Kelloggs Fibre Plus Milk Chocolate Cereal Bars- a new HEB!

Sounds Yummy x Gonna have to try these x

I had a dark choc and almond one today. They are really lovely. Much more satisfying than Alpen lights. Will have a milk choc one tomorrow!

Although I have a cupboard chocablock with HEXb cereal bars, Ryvita, Scanbran, Ryvita Minis & Mugshots, I think I'm just going to have to add to it!! These sound too exciting to miss!!!X

OMG!!! I picked up some of these when I went shopping today and have just munched a dark chocolate and almond one, stunning!!!!

Can't wait for my milk choc one tomorrow :) Will be taking it to class with me to have post WI :) Yum, yum, yum!!!!

Way nicer than Hi Fi bars and cheaper too :)

These are lovely!!! Very filling with the fibre, they sell them in Waitrose if thats any gd to anyone who cant find them! Im on ww and they are 2 points, very jelous you can have one for free but they are worth it! Like having chocolate!

These are wonderful!
Had to go out to buy them after reading this post.
On offer in Sainsbury's but not as cheap as some places!
Think that these are going to be a firm family favourite from now on :-D

still can't get the milk choc ones.
gonna have a nose around asda tomoz to see if they have them there and stock up.

mmm these sound nice, must c if i can get some at tesco 2moz!!
they could be my easter treat lol
xx

brought 5 boxes today of the dark chocolate ones, and eaten 2 (bars not boxes!), glad I am on a green day! They are lovely and for £1 a box in Tesco, will be bulk buying until the deal is gone!!!

can someone look at the box for me and let me know if there is any probiotic in them or just lovely choc and fibre?

can someone look at the box for me and let me know if there is any probiotic in them or just lovely choc and fibre?

I just checked my box of dark choc and almond ones and there's no probiotic or prebiotic mentioned.
Perhaps you could check on their website aswell.

Back