Kelloggs Fibre Plus Milk Chocolate Cereal Bars- a new HEB!

thanks i will, i loved the alpen light bars but because of the probiotic it did not love me lol

hoorahhhhh!!:) :) :)
finally managed to get hold of the milk ones today.got 6 boxes at asda in case i can't get them again for a while.
i really like both flavours of these.not gonna buy hifi bars if i can still get these for £1 a box.much nicer x

Well even if I don't have a hex b left, these are far more satisfying than two fingers of Kit Kat for the same syns. the chocolate is divine YUMMY YUMMY

i bought 3 boxes of each kind, lovely lovely lovely.

I have just tried these after seeing this post and all i can say is yummy!! I'm not too good with breakfast foods, don't really like them, but this will now be my fav breakfast with an apple! hehe Just a question is it both types (the milk chocolate and dark chocolate with almonds?) a hexb on extra easy?

x

yep!
1 of either flavour counts as a heb choice x

After you lot raved about these I went and bought 5 boxes this morning - you certainly didn't disappoint me lovelies - they are delicious! And may have just knocked my favoured Hifis off their perch! £1 a box in Tesco at the mo xxxx

I haven't read this post until now & am kicking myself as I was in Tesco's this morning!!

Looks like I will have to send hubby out tomorrow, lol

oooh thanks for the info gona go try to get some today!

been so off track lately with my eating :( need to get my head in the game lol!

i am sure yummy HEB chocolate will help :D

X

Back