Total Solution Kelly's Asos dress 4 Christmas

Hello all im so glad im here my friend is doing LL and suggested i hop over on to minis... so here i am:p

I am starting exante next week I will order the shakes and bars bumper pack I have never done a VLCD before always been WW.. but i have my UNI graduation in 2 weeks time and would love to slim down for my dress:) as I know my parents will be taking hundreds of pictures so Kelly needs to be looking lush lol..

Plus christmas work parties are being planned at work as im a primary school teacher I have picked my ASOS dress size 10 is a must.

I weigh 11.13 today and would like to be 10.7 then will do the last 7 lbs back on WW i think, anyway im starting tomorrow as my friend as given me a few packs to get me started till mybumper pack arrives hopefully Tuesday.

so here goes... I will post everyday i looking forward to getting to know all of you on exante :)

Love K

Good luck Kelly - I am sure you will be looking fab in your dress :)

Good luck hun :) can i be cheeky and ask how tall u are? I'm 5'8 and hoping to be around 10st in the end. Maybe even 9st if i can hack it! Do we getto see piccies of this amazing dress???

9lbs lost so far! 12st 4lbs:) (updated daily)

Good luck hun :) can i be cheeky and ask how tall u are? I'm 5'8 and hoping to be around 10st in the end. Maybe even 9st if i can hack it! Do we getto see piccies of this amazing dress???

Of course I'm 5ft5 hon and yep I will post the two dresses lol tomorrow morning.

I'd love to be in the 9's but just don't know yet.. I like how u have set out your mini goals and they seem easy to achieve good for you xx

Easy now. I started at 18st 9lbs last year. Almost in the 11's. It is clooooose now! I'll be half of me when i am done! Asos dresses are lovely. I recently discovered lipsy dresses. Much to the detriment of my bank balance!

oh yes lipsy dresses is a must for next year :)

wow did u lose all your weight on SW then ? fab loss

good morning all :)

hiya , welcome to minis good luck starting exante , it is a great plan , VLCDs have totally changed my life !! You dont have much to loose and it will be gone in no time at all :D how is your first day going ???

hiya , welcome to minis good luck starting exante , it is a great plan , VLCDs have totally changed my life !! You dont have much to loose and it will be gone in no time at all :D how is your first day going ???
Hello Katie i posted in your diary last night.. i was so happy for you on your first weeks loss amazing totally :)

well yes im being naughty really my best friend Jodie is on LL and im having her 3 shakes today... as my exante wont come till Tuesday and im living with jodie at the moment, so she's supporting me today. Ive had 1 LL shake so far its alright lol yeh i dont have much to lose but i am lil impatient at times..:(

how much water do you drink a day?
thanx for posting x

I lost 5-6 st on sw but i was starting to stall and struggle so i changes to exante after reading about how well katie has been doing on facebook! I really am glad
I decided to do it even thouvh the first few days were hard. On day 7 it is easing. It eases a little every day i think day 3 and 4 were the hardest

10lbs lost so far! 12st 3lbs (updated daily)

image1xl.jpg
first choice what u all think? £45

Oooh no 1 :) it almost shouts godess!

10lbs lost so far! 12st 3lbs (updated daily)

haha thanx im thinking 1 or 3.. here's to me getting into it in time.

Right im 1 shake down and 1 litre water feeling fine.. i just wish i could go out somewhere really.. oh well gym tomorrow morning :)

OMG I love dress 1 , closely followed by 3 .. think I may have to treat myself when i finally get to goal !!!
I drink about 4.5 litres a day , seems just right for me :D

and you are not really meant to enjoy the diet hun ..... but you sure will enjoy watching the scales drop so quickly and you will enjoy looking stunning in one of those dresses .. so focus on that :D

OMG I love dress 1 , closely followed by 3 .. think I may have to treat myself when i finally get to goal !!!
I drink about 4.5 litres a day , seems just right for me :D

and you are not really meant to enjoy the diet hun ..... but you sure will enjoy watching the scales drop so quickly and you will enjoy looking stunning in one of those dresses .. so focus on that :D
thank you Katie.. :) my friend Jodie as gone to see her BF and left me alone, and boy so many food thoughts going on.. going to have my last shake at 7pm if i can last that long.

and yes im in love with dress 1 too :) does look a bit short thou.. so i will see, u made me giggle about not liking the diet hahha funny.

How's your day going? your lil girls are so sweet bless them :)

hi and welcome, i prefer dress 1, its lovely. thinks im just gonna have a wee keek on asos..... just wanted to ask if your having a meal with your 3 lighterlife packs as lighterlife is either 4 packs as they are only 125kcals and have only 25% of your vits and nutrients needed on a vlcd. exante is 3 packs as they are bigger with 200kcals and 30-35% of your vits and nutrients. lighterlife lite would be 3 packs plus one protien and veg meal. sorry if i read your post wrong and you are doing it as should be. when will your exante packs arrive? xx

hi and welcome, i prefer dress 1, its lovely. thinks im just gonna have a wee keek on asos..... just wanted to ask if your having a meal with your 3 lighterlife packs as lighterlife is either 4 packs as they are only 125kcals and have only 25% of your vits and nutrients needed on a vlcd. exante is 3 packs as they are bigger with 200kcals and 30-35% of your vits and nutrients. lighterlife lite would be 3 packs plus one protien and veg meal. sorry if i read your post wrong and you are doing it as should be. when will your exante packs arrive? xx
Morning carrie your right.. i should of had 4 last night but only wanted 3 i know, my friend jodie did say to have 4 :)
thanx for your post i was bored yesterday no excuse lol but thank you. I will try and have 4 packs today, as im at work i may need them all.
How are u? are u on exante too?

Back