Discover Kelly's food diary.

I'm Sure that won't have done much damage!! :) well done for all the exercise xx

Why don't you come and join us Kelly... in our team... might help you keep on track when you see others keeping on track?

http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers-teams/217792-monthly-weigh-new.html

But don't worry... each day at a time and you will get there... the worst thing we do is beat ourselves up for eating something we really want and like ... so enjoy it.. count the points and carry on :)

Clean slate, bottom kick n big Hug :D xx

Go girl! Enjoy ur BBQ lovely c

ok so where have you tripped up? have you pointed everything you have had? you might find you havent realyl had THAT much moer than your allowance? I always track things even if they are not good...then I can see where Ive gone wrong. Put yesterday behind you, draw a line __________________ and move on to today.... you CAN do it... you WILL get there...nothing tastes as good as being slim feels :) keep ya chin up gal!

Thanks for reply. I do intend to start each day afresh normally if I trip up but I know I can't make a difference for the weekend now. I've just been shoving stuff in regardless. I'm on a bit of a downward spiral right now. With a very bad attitude. I hate reading posts like mine today, that's why I'm insisting on posting so I can read it later and get over myself. Just ignore me. Or be mean. X

wont ignore you and deffo wont be mean, sounds like you are being mean enough to yourself already :( I used to have the attitude ill start again tomorrow...then i wouldnt, so id say ok ive messed up so ill start after the weekend...it never happened for me...starting a fresh right now WILL make a difference...you might not see it right away but it really will help you. We all have our down times, its how long it takes us to pick ourselves back up and get back on that wagon again that counts...you can do it hun, positive mental attitude :) have a rant and a moan on here, get all the worries off your chest...we all do it...you are NOT on your own in this...its a new journey, with lots of bumps in the road, and lots of bloody great potholes (damn councils!) but we can swerve them and get to where we wanna be...might need to odd tyre change or even an engine overhaul but we WILL get there.....:hug99:

Dinx, you wise lady you :D i 100% agree with everything Dinx said Kelly, draw a line and start as you mean to go on. Feeling rubbish and down isnt worth it hun and you will feel so proud of yourself when you stick to your plan 100%, take it day by day..dont pressure yourself :) you've took the first step in admitting that your struggling and dont ever feel like you cant come on here and have a rant coz thats what we r here for xxx

Draw a line, start afresh, post daily diary - hugs my lovely!! U can do this xx

Back