*** Kel's CD Support Group ***

Hi Can I jon in?

I'm Trisha I'm from Manchester I'm 3 weeks into a restart and so far have lost 12 lbs but won't get weighed for another 3 weeks as cdc now away. I've been doing ss/ss+ but sone days have ended up as 810/1000 but now desperately trying to stick to ss, as once I start with food, it sets me off picking!! I want to get down to 10 stone initally but possibly 9 stone 7. I have a wonderful OH and a 20 year old daughter away at uni both are really slim. Kelly like you if there's chocolate in the house I will eat it.

Hey can I join too!? I spent some time reading through last night and realised how helpful this thread is!

I'm Emma, I'm 27 (just) years old, my OH is Michelle and I'm stepmum to my gorgeous boy Deven who has just turned 4. Started Cambridge in February and have lost just over three stone, took a small break for my birthday and have really struggled to get back on it. I try to do SS most days but do do SS+ as well which in all honesty can tend to be an 810 meal!

I'm working on being 100% on SS at the moment with the odd SS+ day here and there and I'm slowly working towards my goal.

Hope you are all well.

X x x

Day 2 here I come!!!!!

Just woke up, first day at work doing ss.
Good luck everyone!!

Its my 2nd day and I'm feeling good, just made a vanilla shake and put 2 tspns of coffee in , it is lovely. Hope the rest of the day carrys on like this. Although I do find it hard drinking all that water but I know I've got to do it !

Samstar just wait til week 3 and you will find it easy because you can have water flavourings in fizzy water and its much easier to drink, and water flavourings with mix a mousse/gelatine to make jelly! That counts toward your water intake :)

Also, I always drink my water in pint glasses so I only have to have 4 glasses of water a day (I probably get through about 8 anyway as I love water) but that might make it easier?

I'm on day 3 now, so glad I got through yesterday, it was so tough! Think today I'll be ok as I've been having half a vanilla shake in a pint of coffee! Had 2 pints of coffee like that so far and am absoluuuuutely stuffed!!! Also my advice to anyone who hasnt tried that yet - use the lactose free vanilla! Much sweeter so more satisfying I find xx

:character00238:what a lovely day,hope everyone is having a good day,the sun is shining here,really cheers me up!

right ladies,off to drink some more water.xx

morning lassies well 3rd day of restart and ketosis cant come quick enough had a really back headache last nite ,l had to take tablets which l hate doing , l had a lovely hot bath l was freezing and off to bed have a lovely 100% day everyone

I've restarted today.

Had a great 14weeks - 100% SSing from the beginning of January. Three weeks ago, I had an episode of fainting, so moved to SW for 3weeks. I loved it, and can't wait to go back to SW for maintenance. I have too much to lose to stay on SW for the time being, so am back on SS for a 3week stint. I then have a planned long weekend off plan. Then I'll be back on SS for 2months - taking me through to the end of July, when I am going on holiday, and hopefully the end of my CD and weightloss journey! Hope to be less than 10st by then!

Day one today, 2 tetras and a litre of water down already. Worried I Wong ve as successful this time. Fingers crossed I get into ketosis ok. WI tonight. Bit scared!

Jayellekay said:
I've restarted today.

Had a great 14weeks - 100% SSing from the beginning of January. Three weeks ago, I had an episode of fainting, so moved to SW for 3weeks. I loved it, and can't wait to go back to SW for maintenance. I have too much to lose to stay on SW for the time being, so am back on SS for a 3week stint. I then have a planned long weekend off plan. Then I'll be back on SS for 2months - taking me through to the end of July, when I am going on holiday, and hopefully the end of my CD and weightloss journey! Hope to be less than 10st by then!

Day one today, 2 tetras and a litre of water down already. Worried I Wong ve as successful this time. Fingers crossed I get into ketosis ok. WI tonight. Bit scared!

Welcome back missy!! Hope you're feeling better! Good luck with getting back on it, not that you need it!!

:)

hi all
had weigh today i lost 3 1/2 lbs which i'm disappointed with cause my scales said 5. i must stop getting on my scales. i had to some chicken and scrambled egg this week. i want to start exercising but i'm nervous i won't lose as much or need food more and then not lose as much. i know 3 1/2 is good but i want the extra so i was into my 11's

Well, it was WI for me today and I lost just 2lbs...curse the TOTM!!!

But ah well! a loss is a loss and I lost loads last week so just getting on with my day now and headdown for 100%!

That's right, a loss is a loss.

I've just had the most traumatic time trying to choose some clothes to put on to go out in.... it doesn't help that my iron is broken so can't iron anything until later, but it's that everything I put on reveals my flabby belly and boobies..... argh. I can't wait for a time to open the wardrobe and find i can just put on clothes that I know I like and that I look good in.... *cries*

Hope everyone's having a good CD day. I just need to be strong, I'm just failing so far! xx

That's right, a loss is a loss.

I've just had the most traumatic time trying to choose some clothes to put on to go out in.... it doesn't help that my iron is broken so can't iron anything until later, but it's that everything I put on reveals my flabby belly and boobies..... argh. I can't wait for a time to open the wardrobe and find i can just put on clothes that I know I like and that I look good in.... *cries*

Hope everyone's having a good CD day. I just need to be strong, I'm just failing so far! xx

it won't be long hun.

Samstar just wait til week 3 and you will find it easy because you can have water flavourings in fizzy water and its much easier to drink, and water flavourings with mix a mousse/gelatine to make jelly! That counts toward your water intake :)

Also, I always drink my water in pint glasses so I only have to have 4 glasses of water a day (I probably get through about 8 anyway as I love water) but that might make it easier?

I'm on day 3 now, so glad I got through yesterday, it was so tough! Think today I'll be ok as I've been having half a vanilla shake in a pint of coffee! Had 2 pints of coffee like that so far and am absoluuuuutely stuffed!!! Also my advice to anyone who hasnt tried that yet - use the lactose free vanilla! Much sweeter so more satisfying I find xx
I think I will try the coffee and vanilla hot tomorrow and at least it will last longer. How do you mix it hot does it not go lumpy?

Samstar, get a big jug or bowl and use an electric hand blender, works brilliantly! X

tinkerbellsmum said:
skinny wishes: i'm so sorry about your little girl hun and your miscarriages. i;ve had miscarriages myself and was ttc for 5 years for our son and I know how much pain that caused me but I can't even imagine how bad you must have felt.

Thanks hun.. It's been a tough time, I just know I need to remain focussed and not give myself any excuses. I have the most beautiful son ever who spurs me on. Sorry to hear of your losses also... It's just not fair hey?

It's weird trying to get skinny to get fat. If you know what I mean!! All I want is to have more babies! Xxx

Feeling good.... Day 2 of restart:

Just hopped on scales (I am an addict!! ) and was 12.12 yesterday and now am 12.8 and three quarters this eve!!!

I know it's not an exact science but I am usually a couple of pounds heavier in the evening! It's a boost alright!

Anyone else really struggling to sleep due to hunger? I barely slept last night cos so hungry, drank water to fill me up but then I had to keep getting up to pee!

Xxxx

Thanks hun.. It's been a tough time, I just know I need to remain focussed and not give myself any excuses. I have the most beautiful son ever who spurs me on. Sorry to hear of your losses also... It's just not fair hey?

It's weird trying to get skinny to get fat. If you know what I mean!! All I want is to have more babies! Xxx

yeah know what you mean i tried when i was ttc for my son and never managed it cause i kept thinking i will get fat again i'll wait till after. so i really admire you cause its hard losing weight to get pg. I'd really love another one but for lots of reasons I don't think I will.

Back