Kels diary

Another day that's going well! Had my morning shake at 10, going to try and hold off my lunch shake until about 2.30! Then I think I'm going to have a go in my exercise bike! Done a fair bit of walking already today, took my son to nursery, and decided to take the long way! Got a bit of a headache coming on which is quite annoying because I thought I'd seen the back of these!!

I treated myself to a coke zero this afternoon too, and it has actually made me quite hungry, so don't think I will be having another one for a while! Got through a litre and a half of water, so going to have some more and will hopefully feel ok after!!

2 more days to go until my weigh in!! Weigh in days have become the highlight of my week!! I wish the rest if the week away! Haha! :)

Hope everyones having a good day so far! I'm off for some H2O xxx

Thursday for me is finally over!! Got lots done this morning, and a few bits done in the afternoon! Cooked dinner for my Son, pizza and chips and didn't even want to take any, which is good for me as I am a sucker for pizza!! His lunch was easy - homemade chicken and vegetable soup! That didn't bother me either but that's because I don't like soup! Haha!

Had 10 mins on my exercise bike, which isn't great but it's a start! Plus I'm way too tired to exercise!! Maybe go for a run tomorrow night as I love running!

Had my last shake if the day at 6! Alls going well! Another 100% day!! So glad tomorrow is Friday...... That means only 1 more day until my weigh in!! This week has actually gone by very quick for me!! Hopefully the next few weeks fly by too so I can get into all my new clothes that I've ordered!!

Hope everyones had a good day xxx

Ohhhhhh exciting times!! I can't wait for tomorrow!! Just spoke to my CDC and there was no change in her attitude, she didn't ask how I was, but she did say I can go onto the bars from tomorrow!! I am sooooooo excited to try the bars!! How dull am I! Hahaha!! I asked for the chocolate and mint ones as those seem to be the most popular bars!! Roll on tomorrow!! Weigh in day, and I actually get to chew again!! Whoop whoop!!

Today's going great, had my first shake at 10 and I have speedy drunk 2 litres if water! Had a coke zero as I fancied a change! Lunch time shake about 2.30 and I'm sure I'll get another litre down me before I go to bed, which will probably be about 7pm as I'm so excited about tomorrow! Haha!! :)

Hope everyone has a lovely afternoon xxx

Hello sweet :) I'm so excited for you and can't wait for your result. You have done so brilliant and really deserve a great loss and ....... MINT BARS.... woooooo hooooo :) I really hope you like them. I also get the toffee ones.

You can also get mix a mousse. You put the water in the freezer for ten mins, add a shake and the mixy mousse, blend with a hand blender. Pop in the fridge for ten minutes and then.... set mousse :D I use the choc and mint and butterscotch.. it goes like angel delight and is supa dupa.

I can see your eyes popping out your head ;) catch up later hunni pie xx (who mentioned pie) haha

Sarah Lou said:
Hello sweet :) I'm so excited for you and can't wait for your result. You have done so brilliant and really deserve a great loss and ....... MINT BARS.... woooooo hooooo :) I really hope you like them. I also get the toffee ones.

You can also get mix a mousse. You put the water in the freezer for ten mins, add a shake and the mixy mousse, blend with a hand blender. Pop in the fridge for ten minutes and then.... set mousse :D I use the choc and mint and butterscotch.. it goes like angel delight and is supa dupa.

I can see your eyes popping out your head ;) catch up later hunni pie xx (who mentioned pie) haha

Thanks chick!!!
I'm double excited but nerves are definitely setting in now! Ahhh ** Can't watch ** I am so excited about the bars! I haven't been this excited for 2 and a half weeks! Hahaha!!

Why Don't I know this stuff!? I only found out about being able to make crisp out of the soups a couple of days ago! And now I learn you can make a mousse!! Oh my life, the more I hear the more I want to change my CDC, shouldn't she have told me all this?!? I will ask her about it tomorrow when I see her! No doubt she will keep me waiting like she did last Saturday! " I'll be there at 10.30 " when in actual it was 12.30!! What a wench! But never mind!

Hahaha, oh don't make me dribble!! I can't wait to eat a pie in a few months! Hahaha! Hope your having a great day girlie xxx

Kels!! :) as ever you make me smile. Yes your cdc should of told you about the other products. There are also two water flavourings, an orange and a berry one. It helps the water go down a bit better when plain old water gets boring.

I havn't made the crisps I tried to make a muffin out of the shake and it didn't turn out very well :eek: ewwww

I am excited for you too. I get weighed at 11.30am, so I will be back just after lunch and I will turn my computer on as soon as I am home :)

I love Rose, thank goodness though I have never drunk regularly so I don't miss it on cd, shame I can't say that about food :D

Sarah Lou said:
Kels!! :) as ever you make me smile. Yes your cdc should of told you about the other products. There are also two water flavourings, an orange and a berry one. It helps the water go down a bit better when plain old water gets boring.

I havn't made the crisps I tried to make a muffin out of the shake and it didn't turn out very well :eek: ewwww

I am excited for you too. I get weighed at 11.30am, so I will be back just after lunch and I will turn my computer on as soon as I am home :)

I love Rose, thank goodness though I have never drunk regularly so I don't miss it on cd, shame I can't say that about food :D

Water flavourings too!!!!!!!!! Oh my life!! I am sooooo getting rid of Cruella!! I didn't know about any of these things until I joined this MiniMins!! What a liberty!!
I don't have a problem with drinking my water! I love the stuff! Had nearly 4 litres already today! And 2 coke zeros!! Oops! Haha! I will ask to try one though for next week! I will in fairness probably be sick if the water come then! Haha!

A muffin out of a shake!! Oh Lordy!! I need too check out the recipes link! I always use this from my phone though, don't really use my laptop unless I'm updating my iTunes! Definitely will have a look tonight though!

Ohhhhhh!!!! You get weighed tomorrow too!! Soooo excited!! Can't wait too see your loss chick!! Roll on tomorrow!! :-D

Gosh, I spent the best of last summer drinking cocktails, but don't be scared off I'm not an alcoholic!! My only addiction was food! Hahaha!! It's just because I was in Greece for so long! It's a massive party Island, and that's what everyone goes there for! Don't drink that much when I'm home! Not unless it's a birthday or special occasion really!! Won't deny I am looking forward to a glass of rose when I reach my goal though :) xxx

Hello Kels, Emz and Sarah Lou,

This thread is funny! Kels you make me smile when I read your diary and I have even been laughing out loud. Everything you say it's freaky cause it feels like all my thoughts are popping up on the screen.

Today is only my first day but what you said about eating one last day.... it's the same for me, binge on sunday only to start on monday morning and dump the diet by midmorning! And chips (crisps) I love them!! If there isn't an AA for crisps somebody should start one soon!! Cause I need help. Hello my name is Kim and I am addicted to crisps!! Oh yeah!! And get rid of Cruella!! Honestly from what I hear from you I feel she shouldn't even be a CDC!!

And Emz I totally understand where your coming from when you said you feel like other people have a bigger journey than we do. Cause I felt the same way and therefore I was reluctant to post sometimes. But Kels is right!! We are all on the same journey and this forum is for support. So here I am!

This forum has motivated me to go on the CD and get rid of my extra lbs once and for all! And this thread makes me feel like I can do it! You are all so inspiring! I can't wait till tomorrow when you all weigh in! I am excited for all three of you!

And if it's alright with you I would like to join in on supporting each other. I feel like we all have a similar goal....

I have a diary to.... where I can rant my rantings as well.... feel free to check it out it's called: Diary of a Young Wannabe Thin Woman.

Wannabe_Barbie! said:
Hello Kels, Emz and Sarah Lou,

This thread is funny! Kels you make me smile when I read your diary and I have even been laughing out loud. Everything you say it's freaky cause it feels like all my thoughts are popping up on the screen.

Today is only my first day but what you said about eating one last day.... it's the same for me, binge on sunday only to start on monday morning and dump the diet by midmorning! And chips (crisps) I love them!! If there isn't an AA for crisps somebody should start one soon!! Cause I need help. Hello my name is Kim and I am addicted to crisps!! Oh yeah!! And get rid of Cruella!! Honestly from what I hear from you I feel she shouldn't even be a CDC!!

And Emz I totally understand where your coming from when you said you feel like other people have a bigger journey than we do. Cause I felt the same way and therefore I was reluctant to post sometimes. But Kels is right!! We are all on the same journey and this forum is for support. So here I am!

This forum has motivated me to go on the CD and get rid of my extra lbs once and for all! And this thread makes me feel like I can do it! You are all so inspiring! I can't wait till tomorrow when you all weigh in! I am excited for all three of you!

And if it's alright with you I would like to join in on supporting each other. I feel like we all have a similar goal....

Hey wanna_be barbie
Oh my god, I love your name!! Haha! I'm a wanna be barbie too! :-D
Thanks for your post chick, glad you like my diary! Well done on your first day! First 3 days are usually the hardest, but honestly stick it out because after about 3/4 days you get into ketosis, and it's all bearable then! Plus as you probably already know, the weight comes off quite quickly the first couple of weeks!! :)

Ohhhhhh, you have the same addiction as me!! I thought I wad the crisp queen! Hahaha!! Honestly I can eat 6 bags in a row with some chocolate EASY! Haha!! If there really isn't a AA for crisp addicts, I say we look into setting one up! Hahaha! We can cure the crisp addicts one at a time!! I haven't missed the crisps at all in all honesty, I have just kept drumming this exact thought into my head " Everything j want now, is still going to be around in 6 months time " and it's having some effect on me, as I want crisp less and less everyday!

As for Cruella, that wench is on her last week with me! Her attitude stinks so bad it hurts! She's so heartless it's unreal! No concern for me or how I'm getting on at al! So this is definitely my last week with her!

Your more than welcome to pop by when ever you like Kim! I will try and support you as much as I can through your journey. If you need a chat anytime, I'm always popping on and off of here! I don't think I would have managed to stick this out without Emma and Sarah! So welcome aboard the skinny train chick!! It's all onwards and downwards from here on out!!

Best of luck on The Cambridge, I know you can do it! Hope tomorrow is a fab day for you, and like I said after a few days it really does get easier! I'm going to go and find your diary now girlie and have a nose xxx

Had such an amazing day!! Done lots of cleaning, long walks! And I have another 100% day in the bag!! Weigh in day tomorrow!!!!!!! So excited! I live for Saturday's I swear, actually that's nothing out of the ordinary because I have always lived for Saturday's! Hahaha!

Is it just me or has it been extra cold today!! Oh my life please god roll on the summer :-D

Hope everyones had a great 100% Friday :)

While I'm feeling all happy and at peace with my life, I'd just like to thank Emz and Sarah Lou for all the laughs we have already had in such a short space of time!! You girls are definitely keeping me going and your support is amazing!! I owe you both a imaginative glass of wine! Cheers ladies!! Here's to the next few weeks of 100% days! :-D Ark at me giving a little speech! Hahaha!!
Also welcome to the club Kim! If you need anything, I'm always around :)

Have a wonderful Friday night my luffly girlies :) xxxxx

How funn is that Kels? I felt a speech coming on earlier!! and I was going to mention the cold, Ketosis makes us colder as well as the weather.

It's great to have a laugh and we have just clicked really well. I want to say thanks as well. Ladies we can and will do this I have one of my feelings. ;)

Woot woot!! All aboard!!

Cheers to the weekend and all of you that have already made great accomplishments!! I am hoping to follow in your tracks!!

Sarah Lou said:
How funn is that Kels? I felt a speech coming on earlier!! and I was going to mention the cold, Ketosis makes us colder as well as the weather.

It's great to have a laugh and we have just clicked really well. I want to say thanks as well. Ladies we can and will do this I have one of my feelings. ;)

Hahaha!! Great minds think alike Sarah :-D

Definitely clicked! I've actually deleted my Facebook because you girls entertain me so much more on here! I don't have time to be addicted to Facebook and MiniMins! :-D

We ARE doing this chick, and might I say we are doing it well!! :) xxx

Wannabe_Barbie! said:
Woot woot!! All aboard!!

Cheers to the weekend and all of you that have already made great accomplishments!! I am hoping to follow in your tracks!!

Hahaha, all aboard the nutty train - destination is skinny town! ( I just got a bit of " Won't you take me too fuuunnnkkkyyy town ) wonder how long that will be stuck in my head for! :)

Thanks chick, you will be making accomplishments right along with us! Can't wait for your first weigh in results :-D xxx

peeekabooo girls,

sorry im only checking in now. was working till 8 and had pile of crap to do when i got home.

welcome to the forum kim. and thank u for ur kind posts. it really is great when u know u have the support of others.and keep going chick, first few days are so so hard but if u can get past that it is really really worth it. :D:D

ah my lovely wee kels and sarah-lou. what a nutty bunch we are indeed. but i think it our insanity that is keeping us going. lol. cant believe we are all getting weighed 2moz, soooo cooool..!!
but after this week my weigh in will always be a monday :cry:
so i will have to wait 2 days every week before i can either woohoo or boohoo..!!

and wile we are taking to the floor in speech....

i would just like to propose a toast (raises glass of water.. ;))to all us girls on the nutty train..hoping we will have a very fuuunky ride on the way to skinny town...hehehe. there will be ups and downs, laughter and tears but as the old irish song goes.....ITS A ROCKY ROAD TO DUBLIN. :D:D:D:D:D

oh and p.s. if anyone wants to add me on facebook my name is emma boyd. my pic is of me and liam neeson and i'm dressed as abba...............RANDOM OR WHAT...lol.

GOOOOOOD LUUCK FOR WEIGH IN 2MORO GIRLS. CANT WAIT TO HEAR THE RESULTS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You guys are the perfect group for me! I wish you all could see me reading your posts and throwing my hands in the air like they just said who wants to party? And laughing out loud! If anybody heard me they would think something was seriously wrong with me.

I wanna wish you all luck for weigh in tomorrow! Emz might not need it seeing she's got the luck of the Irish on her side! (I am actually half Irish, my grandparents on my fathers side are Irish, but my father was born in the US so I guess that makes him American, but I like to think I am half Irish, so I guess that makes me half lucky :D) But Emz I wish you luck anyways... that way you have extra luck ;)

My weigh in is not till Thursday :cry: But hey I'm not complaining, u know, being my first day and all. I must have patience....

May the insanity keep us going!!

Morning girlies :)
Well, waking up too your posts and I am already laughing out loud! My Mums looking at me like I'm some sort of crank! I have deactivated my Facebook! I wanted to deactivate it when I'm at my goal weight, and sort if shock everyone with my new skinny profile picture! Hahaha loser or what!! I shall definitely be adding all of you girls when I reactivate it that's for sure!!

So D day is finally here!! Nerves have kicked in already as I know I won't be having the same loss I had last week :-( but thats fine, anything over 2lbs and I will be a happy girl!!

My Facebook name is Kerrie Cosmopolitan Stevens <- I do love a cocktail! Hahaha!

Emz and Sarah good luck with your weigh in's today my girlies!! I'm sure we will all be smiling later on today :-D

Kim, good luck with your 2nd day honey! You can do it :) :)
And well done for not licking your fingers! Hahaha! I have to resist that all the time as I still have too cook most days!

Hope you girls have a lovely day! Will catch up all with you soon!! Can't wait to see Cruella today, and see how lovely and charming she is this week NOT!! hahaha!

Love, peace and chicken grease girls xxxxx

Hey chick!!
I have too wait until 5 this afternoon!! I'm counting down the minutes :) as soon as I know what I weigh, I will let you know!!

A big well done to you again chick ;-) xxx

Back