Kels diary

This post is going too be full of rage as I am not happy right now, in fact I am livid!! After having my weigh in time changed from 12 too 4.30-5.00 is gets too 6.30 and I still haven't heard from my CDC!!!!!!!! So I decide too text her and ask if she is still coming, and my reply was - OH MY GOD, IM SO SORRY I FORGOT YOU!!!!! Ahhhhhh I could scream!! She then told me she would be able to get to me in 1 hour and 30 mins, if I was around!! I said I wasn't going to be around, which is a lie, but in all honesty I have been sat in my house all day in my weigh in clothes waiting for her to turn up, I know it isn't such a big issue but I'm so wound up!!!! I just want to go to bed!! I have just had my last shake of the day and have nothing at all for the morning, I explained this and she said she will be here first thing - by 9am tomorrow!! If another stunt like today is pulled and I am again " forgotten " I have no Cambridge products at all!!

I suppose all is not lost as at least I will get a morning weigh in!! Still very angry though!! I have rageeeeeeee!!

Hope everyones day has been better than mine! :-(

Xxx

Oh this woman has got to go!!!! She has been through this!! She should know how important it is and how much people look forward to weigh ins!! It keeps you going! Honestly I think it is a big deal.... How can u just forget??

But your right to look on the bright side tomorrow morning u will get weighed. Have a good night try not to think about it! Good luck for tomorrow morning! Whatever u do don't let her "forget" about u again! Just text her like asking her if she's still coming! It's ok to be a pain in her ass about this! Its ur journey!

Hahahaha!! Oh Kim your message has just made me laugh!! She really has got to go!! Just the fact that I have done nothing all day has drove me mad!! Twice she changed my appointment time! Bloody joke right!!

Never mind, no point in me moaning, it won't change things! At least I have something to look forward to in the morning!! If she does forget about me again i shall be finding a new CDC asap, as I am totally out of products now!!

I'm going to watch Take Me Out and then hit the sack! Just want today to be over with! Hope you have had a great day, and have a lovely evening! Speak to you tomorrow girlie xxx

That's the spirit turn the negative into something positive! I like the way you think! Enjoy the show! I like that show to! Nighty night!!

Feeling much better this morning :) my CDC sent her husband, and he wad so lovely! He asked how I'd got on through the week, asked if I had any questions, was so nice!!

Soooooo I lost 6lbs :-D :-D :-D :-D
So happy, nothing will take this smile off my face! This means only 40lbs left until I reach my goal!! That has definitely kept me motivated!! :) I'm 12st 2lbs Ohhhhhh yeah I'm getting skinny!! Completed my first 2 goals that I set myself :) very proud of me, I love me! Hahahaha ;-)
Fingers crossed I can get into the 11's next weekend! That will make my life :-D

Anyway, I have just tried the chocolate and mint bar, and I actually have a jaw ache from chewing! Hahaha! Was very strange to actually chew something, kind of felt like I was cheating!! I'm so full up now, I have had to sit on the sofa for a rest! Haha ;-)

Hope everyone has a brilliant Sunday!! :-D

From a very very very happy, slimmer Kerrie xxx

afternoon hunnybun,

am soooo proud of you. well done on 6lbs babe. but that cruella woman HAS to go. i cant believe how much she has messed u about. maybe her hubby should take over from her instead.!! he sounds a tad nicer..lol.

glad u got the bars, i got some too, but after having them wee bits to eat last nite i'm gonna wait and have my first one 2moro as i want to give myself a day to get back to normal again. cant wait to try my first one though.

hope u have a good day chick, talk later xxxx

Well done on the loss! Thanks again for the tips! You enjoy the rest of your day!

Hey Emz!!!! :-D

Thank you chick!!! So happy today! Hopefully next weekend I will be in the 11's :-D

Oh my life, as for Cruella I can't believe she bloody forgot me! How professional!! Her husband is much better, spent a bit more time with me and asked me questions and said if I need anything too just give him a call!

Them bars are soooo chewy! I had major jaw ache! Hahaha!
You did so well last night, and the sales didn't budge which is amazing!!

Have an amazing Sunday Chica xxxxx

suzykate37 said:
Well done on the loss! Thanks again for the tips! You enjoy the rest of your day!

Thank you Suzy :)
Your more than welcome for the tips!

Hope you have a great Sunday :) xxx

Roast beef had been served up!! It's my favourite Sunday dinner!! So I'm heading to the kitchen too wash up :) don't feel as bad as last Sunday so that's a good thing!! Must remember
*** THE ROAST BEEF DINNERS WILL STILL BE THERE IN 3 MONTHS TIME *** :-D hahaha xxx

WOW Chica!!!!! 6lbs!!!!! That is brillant!!!! Nicely done!! This nut is extremely proud of ya!

You have so much willpower sitting at the table with your family and not eating anything I admire that!!

Cruella's hubby sounds nicer! So I would say just call him...forget cruella...he's a witch!

17 down!!! Onwards..... to Skinny Town we gooooo

Ahhhhhh cheese on toast!! Don't get me started! Hahaha! That wad the last thing I ate before starting Cambridge! Haha xxx

Wannabe_Barbie! said:
WOW Chica!!!!! 6lbs!!!!! That is brillant!!!! Nicely done!! This nut is extremely proud of ya!

You have so much willpower sitting at the table with your family and not eating anything I admire that!!

Cruella's hubby sounds nicer! So I would say just call him...forget cruella...he's a witch!

17 down!!! Onwards..... to Skinny Town we gooooo

Thanks Kim ;-)
My fellow nutta! Haha :-D
Can't wait too see your first weigh in results!! Exciting!! It definitely helps keep you going!

Watching everyone else eat was hard ay first, especially on a Sunday, but this sunday was much easier! I just go and wash up all the pots and pans and by the time I have done that, everyones nearly finished! If I don't wash up, I just imagine loads of hairs tangled up in everyones food and gross myself out with that thought!! Obviously I don't tell them what I'm thinking!! Hahaha :)

Cruella's hubby was much nicer!! I think I will seeing him every week now as Cruella is nearly 7 months pregnant so I think she may be stopping for a while :) whoop whoop!!

Move over other skinny minnys, the nutta's from the nut hut are on the nutty train, and on theeeee way :-D hahaha!!

Hope your having a fab day chicken xxx

Hahaha!! I hear you!! I cant wait to be able to have meals again!! Obviously smaller portions!! Bring in the cheese on toast :) xxx

Today has been a great day so far! I think that's because I am still so chuffed from this morning!!

Had a bar for breakfast as I was so desperate too try one!! Was definitely worth the wait!! I actually thought it tastes like after 8 chocolate mints! Hahaha!!
Had a chocolate and mint shake for lunch which i love! That's definitely my favourite shake :)
Got a banana one too look forward too dinner ;-)

Then will have a nice bath, and watch whatever rubbish is in tv tonight and fall asleep! Ready for another 100% day tomorrow :)

MiniMins is becoming my Facebook!! I am loving all my nutta's on here!! Your all definitely making my journey a lot easier :)

Hope everyones having a nice afternoon xxx

Fab u lous Kels :D six pounds !!! I am so very happy for you. I'm really glad you like the mint bars they are chewy!! ha ha but at least it makes us feel like we are having something normal:) keep up the good work.. downwards and downwards hunni xx

Hey you!!!

Thank you!! I'm over the moon with my loss this week! Didn't think it would be as big as that because I had such a big loss the first week. So haven't set my sights o a high loss for next week! Hoping for 2 or 3lbs at the most :)

Oh my life the bar was chewy, but was so nice!

Hope you enjoyed your night out, can't wait to read all about it :) xxx

Hey Hun, will update my diary later x I knew a night out would take it's toll on my energy level, but sometimes I just want to do normal stuff like have an evening out, but there is always a bit of pay back on my health.. oh well what the heck :)

I just wanted to stop by and read your result :D I was even thinking about it on the way home!!! have a great wk sweet x

Back