Kels diary

Kels_85

Silver Member
Got weighed in Saturday, i was 13st 5lbs, biggest I have been. Was not happy at all! Done so well up until yesterday! I had 4 crackers! Also had been drinking coke zero, which a friend who has done this diet before said was OK to have, but after reading up about it yesterday, I have learned that your not allowed coke zero until week 3. Maybe that's why I felt so down yesterday and ate.
But instead of giving up, I have decided to crack on and start fresh today. Had lots of water this morning, feeling quite positive! Definitely sticking to this diet as I'm off to Mexico and have already started buying size 10 holiday clothes! Which hopefully will keep me focused! Good luck to everyone xx

Kels_85 said:
Got weighed in Saturday, i was 13st 5lbs, biggest I have been. Was not happy at all! Done so well up until yesterday! I had 4 crackers! Also had been drinking coke zero, which a friend who has done this diet before said was OK to have, but after reading up about it yesterday, I have learned that your not allowed coke zero until week 3. Maybe that's why I felt so down yesterday and ate.
But instead of giving up, I have decided to crack on and start fresh today. Had lots of water this morning, feeling quite positive! Definitely sticking to this diet as I'm off to Mexico and have already started buying size 10 holiday clothes! Which hopefully will keep me focused! Good luck to everyone xx

Morning shake down, had lots of water! So far, so good!!

Still going strong, going to try and hold off having my afternoon shake until about 2.30-3.00! Feeling so positive today! Not hungry at all! Small head ache creeping up, so going to lay down for a bit!

I didn't realise how much writing in this diary, and reading others actually helps! So glad I found this site as I have been very optimistic about sticking with CD, but Today I just have a feeling that I know I can do this!

Decided I want to loose 2 1/2 stone by the 1st march, I think as long as I stick to the shakes, and don't blip I can do this. I have cancelled my 2 nights out in Manchester that I had planned so nothing should get in the way of me reaching my goal!

All that aside, my first goal has been set, 2 1/2 stone down by 1st march! Bring it on.. xx

Feeling so proud of myself today! Sat and watched my whole family have their dinner, and didn't feel hungry, or like I wanted to join them!! Today has definitely been a Break through for me!

Had my lunch time shake at 3pm which usually I have been having at 12, which is obviously why I have been starving all day! Doing well with the water too!

Still have a head ache, but it is just about bearable! Quite looking forward to my last shake of the day, having a bath, and getting into bed tonight xx

Today has definitely been the best day I have had all week! Been feeling so positive and determined not too fail this time!
Just had a nice long soak and made my last shake of the day, I am now ready for bed. ( After Eastenders of course )

Was very close to packing CD in yesterday after eating four crackers, but definitely glad I have stuck it out! Just got my Sister to take some pictures of me, i am hoping to see some changes weekly!

Definitely excited about getting weighed on Saturday! Hoping I have lost at least 7lbs! Was so down when I see 13st 5lbs, cant wait for that 13 too change too 9!! Bring on the next few weeks, I will not fail this time round!! X

I also had too cook my Son dinner, and cut his food up, and help feed him! That's usually hard for me! But I did it, and didn't feel like I wanted to nick a bit!! I guess drinking all that water has it's up side :)

The day is finally over, and I font feel hungry at all! Today is the best I have felt all week! I just want to wake up and it's Saturday! I'm that excited about being weighed, hopefully I have something to be excited about! It would be awful if I get weighed and have lost nothing! That would dishearten me big time!!

I have been thinking all day of a quote I can use, and have remember one my Aunt said to me last New Year .....
" Nothing that's ever worth doing, is going to be easy "
That's definitely a quote I will go by, I mean today I have felt great, but can't help wondering about Tomorrow! Hopefully I will feel as good as I have done today! I guess the knack of it all is just trying to keep busy when I start too feel hungry.

I am however, more than ready for tomorrow! Day by day is definitely the way to go! So here's to a good tomorrow hopefully :) xxx

I woke up at 6.30 this morning, and have come to realise that I'm not in the best of moods at all! Is this the famous mood swings setting in? I'm also absolutely freezing, and I hate being cold!!

Hopefully I will feel better when I am up and about! Well 1 more day to go until my weigh in tomorrow! Hopefully I will have something to be happy! I don't feel hungry yet which is definitely a good sign! I'm just gonna keep knocking back water for as long as I can! X

TGIF :)

Just had my first shake of the day. Finding things easy so far, thank god!
I think I am definitely in the right frame if mind this time, twice I have sat and watched people have a full English breakfast today and not been fussed, where as last week I was really getting mad and walking out the room!
My Dad keeps telling me to just have something to eat, so that don't help, but I am powering on and sticking to my guns!
All that's really on my mind is my weigh in tomorrow afternoon, I have been excited all week about the weigh in, but haven't thought how I will feel if I have lost nothing!! I'm hoping to be at least 12st 10bs, I was 13st 5lb so to get into the 12's would be amazing for me! Hen hopefully the 11's and so on!
Feeling full from my shake, and so far no headaches and my moodiness has disappeared as I'm feeling quite happy, maybe that's just my excitement about tomorrow!!
My Mum is just talking about what meat to have for her Sunday roast, I'm praying she does Lamb, as I hate that meat! As long as my results tomorrow are good, I'm sure I'll be able to with stand any meat :)

Thank you :)

I read your diary, I was feeling a little weak yesterday and went an had a little lay down for 45 minutes, felt ok after. I guess with the good ( weight loss ) comes the bad ( headaches, and the rest )
Good luck for the rest of the day, hope you start to perk up xxx

It's gone 12 and I have just done my Sons lunch!! Felt ok whilst making it, now I'm just willing him too eat it quickly! Haven't gone to pick anything off of his plate, and don't feel like I want to! I would just rather him eat it so I can get the plate washed up and put away! Coping ok though!

Writing in this diary is helping me so much, it's like I'm tracking my progress! Also reading everyone else's diaries is helping immensely!

It doesn't sound sad at all!! That sounds like my dream! Haha! My family is huge, I'm living with 7 other people while my flat is being decorated, so meal time here is like feeding time at a zoo! And my Mum piles on the food! But as of yet, I'm not struggling!

When's your next weigh in? xxx

Just had my afternoon shake and I'm all full up! Had to use a Vanilla one today which I don't like too much, but I got it down me, and now I have a nice Chocolate and Mint too look forward too for my dinner!
I can't wait to go onto the bars, so I can start chewing again! But apparently I'm nit allowed to go onto them until my 3rd week...

Can feel a headache coming on now, I'm sort of wishing the day away today, nit because I want to eat, it's because I want tomorrow to hurry up! My size 16 jeans are feeling baggy, so I tried in my 14's and what do you know....... :) they fit! Whoop whoop! They are a tiny bit tight, but nothing a baggy top can't cover up :)
Hopefully by the end o next month I'll be in a size 12, then my goal a size 10!!

I'm gonna go and have a little lay down now as my head is starting to pound, I'll be back later too nose on everyones diaries and no doubt fill mine with a few more posts!

I hope everyone has a great Friday :) xxx

My Mum is cooking fried chicken, and oh my gosh it smells lush!! But here's my problem.... I'm not the slightest bit hungry! My stomach isn't rumbling, and I honestly feel like I'm full, BUT I still want to eat some!! This is obviously my problem, I only ever eat for the sake of eating, never because I am hungry! Usually I sit and eat crisp and chocolate all day long, so never get a hunger feeling because I'm always full up with crap!
I think more than just losing weight on this diet, I need to understand why I do this, surely its not normal for someone who wants to continually eat all day long, even if I'm not hungry!
Maybe greed is my problem, actually more to the point that is definitely my problem!
That's definitely something I'm going to have to learn to unlearn!
I think sometimes when I used to sit and binge on crisp and chocolate, I would get a feeling like - Oh what if I go to the shop tomorrow and there are no cheese and onion crisp left, so when I would eventually drag myself to the shop and buy 3 of everything, and that would be the same excuse the following day and so on, until after about 6 days, usually a Saturday, I would decide I was going on a diet on the Monday and that Sunday was my very last day of binging! My life has been like that for about 5 years!!

So I am definitely thinking that whilst on this diet, I need to train myself into new eating habits when I eventually am able to eat again! But how to do this? My Mum says just have 1 bag of crisp instead of 3 and then go for a walk, but clearly I can't do that! I think I'm scaring myself already!! Gosh is there such thing as being addicted to crisps? If so where is the nearest AA Crisp meeting because I need to get there asap!! " My name is Kerrie, and I'm addicted to Walkers " I am not mocking antibes addiction to anything here, I am being deadly serious!!

Well that has definitely given me something to think about, it's not all bad though, if I have found the fault in how my eating habits were, surely that's half a accomplishment right??!! I hope so anyway!!

Much love from a very confused Walkers queen ( So my Mum calls me ) xx

Another 100% day today and I'm feeling very proud of myself! Don't feel hungry in the slightest! Had my last shake of the day about 20 minutes ago, and now I have settled into bed ready for my soap night!! Makes a huge change, as usually by now I have had a couple of glasses if wine, and consumed the best part of a medium pepperoni pizza!!
Feel so full up from my shake!! Can't wait to fall asleep tonight and wake up tomorrow and have my weigh in!! Please god let me be out of the 13's and into the 12's!! I have decided that as long as I'm 12st 12lbs at the least I will be chuffed with myself!!
Bring on week 2 I say!! Hope I find it as easy as the last few days have been! Minus those headaches!! :) xxx

Just had a cheeky go on my exercise bike, definitely trying to shed as much as I can by tomorrow!! I feel like a hold at Christmas!! Thus excited over a weigh in! Haha ;-)

This is me NYE, I was 13st 5lbs here!! Eeeek!!

Attachments

• image-2890552426.jpg
    image-2890552426.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 121
Last entry Into my diary tonight! Have had another great day, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the following weeks I have ahead of me shall be this easy!! Wish I could just shake these head aches, they are driving me mad!! Other than those, I'm absolutely fine with not eating for the next 2 months!!
Can't believe how well I'm doing when it comes to my family having their meals, and when I have to cook for my son!! Today I actually walked in the sweet shop and picked him up some sweets, which I have been dubious about as the crisps and chocolate are my weaknesses big time!! But I kept thinking to myself, I'm on a diet not my Son!
Actually just gone to the sweet drawer and picked out a few of his jelly sweets for him, didn't even phase me!!
I know my diary may seem as though I'm full of self praise for myself, but I'm not!! It's taken me a long time to actually stuck to this diet!! I tried last year, and literally was on and off the Cambridge for about 8 months, so because this is sort of the first time I have ever stuck to anything, I am feeling great and proud if myself!!

That aside, let's hope tomorrow is another 100% day and as easy as today was! Roll on tomorrow ;-) xxx

Today's my weigh in day!! The day I have looked forward to all week!! I was supposed to be weighed at my friends house, but she had stopped doing CD so contacted my CDC yesterday and still not heard back from her, do have no idea were I'm being weighed, if I'm being weighed at all! Slightly stressing as after today I run out of shakes!!
Woke up feeling a bit light headed, so off to guzzle loads of water, and hopefully find out if I will get weighed today :-?

Back