Kels diary

Honey are you sure? I would like too pay you for the photocopying fee's :)
Really appreciate you doing this for me! Your so fab chick xxxxx

Good morning everyone :)
What a lovely day it is :) definitely makes everything seem better!!

After much thinking ( yes it hurt my head ;-) ) I have decided too give up the 30 day shred for a while!! I hate that I'm giving this up, because it feels like I have failed!! But this is something I think I have to do! My losses have really slowed down over the last couple of weeks, I was losing 3-4lbs a week, then went down to 2lbs a week, and I have just weighed myself and have lost nothing this week - My official weigh in is Saturday, but I think it will be a STS
. I think, maybe I am doing too much - what with the C25K. That's really getting hard now, and I just feel like the shred is too much, and may be the cause of my losses slowing down? Who knows. My Mum did say to me this morning that where I'm building muscle now, that could be the cause of my losses slowing down. So I think I am going too stop the shred from today, and see how my losses are next weekend. I will start the shred again when I get to 9st 7lbs - If I ever get there that is ;-)
Arhhhh, 2 weeks I have been waiting too get to 10st 7lbs!!

Anyway, thats my plan - No more shred until I loose another 16lbs!! The thought of starting that all over again is a thought I am dreading!! Haha!!

Anyway, thats all from me for now, I'm still 100% CD wise :)
Hope everyone has a beautiful day xxxx

Hello my lovely!

I did reply on your thread in the main forum..but gonna stick it here for you to...lol! I know I am annoying haha!

"I hope this does not cause offence but you can't turn fat into muscle, its scientifically impossible. They are completely different make ups that have different uses. Its just like the myth that muscle weighs more then fat...a 1lb of muscle weighs as much as a 1lb of fat. Muscle though is denser and takes up "less space". Which looks much nicer, give us a nicer body shape then our fat "splodging" everywhere!

Its very hard to "build" muscle on a calorie deficit but you may be strengthening the muscle you have and as loveablemonkey rightly said the healthier your muscle the better your metabolism, muscle burns more calories every single day then fat does. We need our muscle :D

What may be happening is that your not actually having enough calories to sustain such an active exercise life :( Who would of thought there can be such a thing as to less a cals lol! We use the cals for fuel, on a vlcd we are all on a minimum amount of cals to stay healthy on an average day even on the 810 plan, so say for example you burn off 400 cals in total with your shred and running, you are asking your body to survive every day life on the 400 cals that is "left"....I'm thinking your body may be holding on to things for dear life, wondering if its in a "famine" that horrible word "starvation mode"...

Its horrible to have such a dilemma when all you want to do is be healthy :( The shred is FANTASTIC for inch loss...and inches is where it is at in my eyes! We don't walk around with what the scales say attached to our foreheads..but people do see the inch loss :D I just think for such an active workout more cals would be needed to fuel it.

Wow sorry for the ramble! LOL
x"

You are sooooooooooooo close now! I wish you lots of luck (not that you need it as you have this nailed!) in getting to your goal! x

Hi ya :)
Long time no speak! How are you?
Thank you for your reply, I have also just replied in the other forum.

I am giving up the shred until I get to 9st 7lbs. Inch loss is more important to me than what the scales say, but I can't deny I do love updating my ticker on a Saturday morning and seeing myself get closer to goal :) silly I know!

Will 100% start the shred again from level 1! Right now, I do think it's a little too much to be doing as well as my running. Especially where i am now on week 6 if C25K and I am definitely finding it a little hard. So I will pick up with the shred in 4 weeks time! Hopefully I will be into the 9's by then - HOPEFULLY :-D :-D

Hope you enjoy this beautiful day, and thanks again for your reply xxx

Good evening lovely lady. Well sitting next too me is a 1000 plan book with your name on it :D it will be winging it's way too you asap. Today is my last day off so it's back to work for me tomorrow. Can't believe I'm going back on a Friday!!! ewww.. orrible.. but only one day and then its the weekend. :D

It sounds like you have thought long and hard about your exercise plan. Do what you must do sweetie and don't for one minute think you have failed!!

Well me darlin I can only report a half pound loss :confused: so I'm not going to adjust my ticker, I will add it on to next week's, it might take it to a whole pound.. lol.. No I have decided next week it will be loads! ha ha

Have a good day tomorrow ;)

Hey gorgeous girlie :)

Thank you soooooo much!! :-D you are fantabulously amazing!! Seriously big big thank you chick :) xxx

I really didn't want to stop the shred, but it's definitely that, that's slowing me down. Apparently, the shred can make you retain quite a bit - something to do with new muscle being formed, and it can take up to 4 weeks for your losses to start evening out again. I don't have time for STS or 1lb losses every week - That sounds bad, but reason being is, I have to stop CD end of April because of my holiday, I still need to pay £500 off of it, and need spending money, insurance an new clothes! So all my cash from may has got to go towards my holiday. If I wasn't going away I would have just stuck with the shred. I will do it again from the start when I get into the 9's :)

YAY :-D :-D :-D
Well done chicken!!!! It's still a loss, and that's 1 million times better than a gain! Well done honey! I'm sure next weeks weigh in will be even better!

Hope you have had a lovely day :) 1 day at work and then the weekend shall be here :-D whoop whoop xxxxx

Morning everyone :)
No official weigh in today, so I used my weigh in results from yesterday which was 10st 7lbs :-D :-D :-D
Lost another 2 inches too, 1 off of my hips, and half an inch off of each arm :-D

That's another mini goal completed :)
Wow, 1st 7lbs to go until I reach my goal!!! What a scary thought! I know I won't get to my goal of 9st by the end of next month, which is when I have to come off CD, but I am hoping to be just into the 9's!! Then I'll have to go on to WW and up my exercise! For now, I still have 5 weeks on CD, so let's just keep focused on that.

If I'm honest, I'm quite glad about not jumping on the scales today, TOTM is due and I feel very bloated! Kind of feel like I'm cheating myself a bit today, but I don't think too much could have changed from yesterday morning...

Completed week 6 of C25K last night - A 25 minute jog with no stopping and enjoyed it! So it's on to week 7 for me!

Hope everyone has a great day today xxx

Great. Oh to be 10stone7! Soon come. Well done. You really are such a positive inspiration.
Question for you. I started the C25k yesterday (sheesh I thought I was going to pass out)
I did some resistance weights after and then went for a swim and today I thought I would feel the burn, but I'm actually ok and I think the swim helped to stretch out.
Anyways, question is, did you stick to the 3 days in the first week or did you do more than that? I feel that I could do it again tonight, but maybe I should just do the powerplate class or aqua and then do the C25k tomorrow as meant to.
What's your thoughts? Thanks lovely lady xx

MsV said:
Great. Oh to be 10stone7! Soon come. Well done. You really are such a positive inspiration.
Question for you. I started the C25k yesterday (sheesh I thought I was going to pass out)
I did some resistance weights after and then went for a swim and today I thought I would feel the burn, but I'm actually ok and I think the swim helped to stretch out.
Anyways, question is, did you stick to the 3 days in the first week or did you do more than that? I feel that I could do it again tonight, but maybe I should just do the powerplate class or aqua and then do the C25k tomorrow as meant to.
What's your thoughts? Thanks lovely lady xx

Thank you chick :)
It sounds like your doing a bit too much - but that's just my opinion.
As for the running, I felt exactly the same as you after the first run. I felt like I could do it every day of the week! I think the first 3-4 weeks of the challenges are relatively easy, and I have never run before in my life! Weeks 5 and 6 I found quite hard because there was a lot less walking and it was more about the jogging.
I started the 30 day shred nearly 3 weeks ago now, and continued with my C25K, but noticed that I stopped losing weight!! My losses really slowed down, and I wasn't impressed! I was still losing inches, and I know they are what matter the most, but where I plan on April being my last month of CD its more about what the scales say to me right now.
However it takes 3-4 weeks for your losses to start evening out again when you do up your exercise, so if you are going to be on CD for a while, then I would say stick to what your doing.
I am going to start the shred again when on my last week of CD.
I'd say, with all the other exercise that your doing, just stick to the 3 runs of the challenge, you need to have rest days in-between. Your doing brilliantly :)
I have been walking from Waterloo to Brixton a few days a week too, which is about 30-40 mins a trip for me.
This week I'm not going to do any exercise and see what my losses are like!

Good luck with your runs and swimming and everything else chick :) you will be 10st 7lb in no time at all if you carry on that way :) xxx

Good morning girls,
No exercise for me this week, I want to see if the scales are going to move ;-)
Going to be very weird, as usually I would go for my run tonight! I will start the C25K again, maybe next week, I'll see how the losses go :)
Diet wise, still 100% :-D I have run out of skimmed milk and sweeteners today, so will have to take a trip to Tesco's at sone point, and need to put some cash in the bank and order my Mum's Mothers day gift :)

I had a bit of a weekend from hell!
Down to Cruella!! She was supposed to drop the bars off to me that she forgot to put in last weekends product box - I spoke to her Friday and she said to me she would be here Saturday, Saturday she texted me and asked if Sunday would be ok to drop them off, so I ok'd that.
Waited in literally ALL DAY for her, and heard absolutely nothing!!! It got too 7pm and I texted her asking if she was still coming, after an hour she wrote back and said " I'm in the hospital, sorry " so I wrote back and said, ok, hope everything is ok with you and the baby, and never got a reply back until 10pm last night!!!! I was fuming! I know she was lying about being in the hospital, because her and my best friend are both due the same day, and are in a race to see who's baby will come first. If she thought she was going into labour, she would have messaged my friend straight away! I know your all probably thinking I sound very harsh not believing her, but I just know it is all a lie, and she didn't want to travel down to me because she wasn't getting any money from me! She was just giving me products because she hadn't put the right amount of things on my box the week before! Ohhhhhh I was so angry yesterday!
So started talking to her last night, an thought " fudge it, I'm gonna ask " so I texted her and asked if there was anyway she would be able to give me a months worth of products, I told her that I wanted to get that bulk of money out of the way so I could get on with saving for my holiday, and she said that was fine! She also informed me that she would be leaving the products that she forgot to give me last week, with my other best friend in Peckham!!!!!! How unprofessional!
Anyway, this Saturday will be the last time I ever see her THANK GOODNESS!! I feel so happy knowing this!! Goodbye Cruella - thanks for NOTHING!!!! So, roll on Saturday!! I think I might celebrate the last visit and treat myself too 2 coke zeros in 1 day! Hahahaha!!

As of Saturday, I will only have 4 weeks left on CD!!!! Ahhhhh this thought actually scares me!! I think the last week, I will do the 1000 plan, just so my body doesn't go into to much shock! I'll definitely be upping my exercise too!

Hope everyone has a brilliant day xxxxx

OMG babes cruella needs such a slap. i know what u mean when u just instinctively know that someone is telling porkies. no need for it. she shouldnt be a bloody cdc. very very unprofessional.

how are you getting on without the exercise.? no more shredding or c25k for me either now for a while as dont want to slow my losses.
i have so much admiration for u chick. even with cruella and ur wee gramps passing away you have stuck to cambridge and not let anything get in ur way. im so so proud of ya babes.
well i hope ur having a nice evening chick. tooooot tooooot xxxxx

OMG Cruella never ceases to amaze me! you have the patience of a saint hun! I will post you the book asap! I was going to do it today but it was one of those god awful bloody Monday's and I wish I hadn't got up!! I had a right old to do at work and spent most of the day fuming :mad: I nearly went to the shop but I managed to put the brakes on and not go or it would of been a disaster.

It will be interesting to see how your losses will be now your scaling down your exercise. Bodies are a funny things or perhaps it's just mine !!! lol xx

Have a good day tomorrow and keep up the good work.. I am so happy for you!! have you ever thought of being a cdc yourself, I think you would be fab xx ;)

I think I know who Cruella is!!! Are both her and her hubbie CDCs? I think it is the same person as I've heard a few negative things about them.

Thanks so much for the advise Kels. I think I agree in maybe doing too much, so will maybe just stick to C25k and a 10 minute swim after to stretch out.

Hope you had a good day chica. I'm knacked and going to bed. xx

emz.is.shrinkin said:
OMG babes cruella needs such a slap. i know what u mean when u just instinctively know that someone is telling porkies. no need for it. she shouldnt be a bloody cdc. very very unprofessional.

how are you getting on without the exercise.? no more shredding or c25k for me either now for a while as dont want to slow my losses.
i have so much admiration for u chick. even with cruella and ur wee gramps passing away you have stuck to cambridge and not let anything get in ur way. im so so proud of ya babes.
well i hope ur having a nice evening chick. tooooot tooooot xxxxx

Emz I can't wait until Saturday!! Last time I will ever see her!
If I'm honest, I'm loving not having to exercise!! Got on the scales this morning and I was 2lb down :) :) :)
Thank you for your message honey, so sweet :)
I'm very proud of you too! Hope your having a lovely day :) good luck chick, I'll text you later xxxxxx

Sarah Lou said:
OMG Cruella never ceases to amaze me! you have the patience of a saint hun! I will post you the book asap! I was going to do it today but it was one of those god awful bloody Monday's and I wish I hadn't got up!! I had a right old to do at work and spent most of the day fuming :mad: I nearly went to the shop but I managed to put the brakes on and not go or it would of been a disaster.

It will be interesting to see how your losses will be now your scaling down your exercise. Bodies are a funny things or perhaps it's just mine !!! lol xx

Have a good day tomorrow and keep up the good work.. I am so happy for you!! have you ever thought of being a cdc yourself, I think you would be fab xx ;)

Hey gorgeous girlie,
Just when you think she can't get any worse, she actually prooves you sooooo wrong! Hope you have a better day today honey :)
My losses are already down 2lb, and it's only Tuesday - That has brightened up my day already :-D
Well done on resisting the shop trip chick, I know that feeling well!

A lot of my friends have told me I should start the training course to become a CDC, but that would mean having to ask Crualla for the forms and I would rather not! But thank you for the gesture honey.
Hope you have a better day today, than you did yesterday :) lots of love to you chick xxxxxxx

MsV said:
I think I know who Cruella is!!! Are both her and her hubbie CDCs? I think it is the same person as I've heard a few negative things about them.

Thanks so much for the advise Kels. I think I agree in maybe doing too much, so will maybe just stick to C25k and a 10 minute swim after to stretch out.

Hope you had a good day chica. I'm knacked and going to bed. xx

Morning girlie,
I don't think Fiona has a hubby, they split up just after she got pregnant, she lives in Pimlico I think.

Your welcome for the advice chick, definitely have your back for doing just the C25K and a little swim! I have lost 2lb since Sunday! With no exercise :-D

Hope you have a lovely day honey xxx

Ahhhhhhhhhhh soooooooo happy :-D:-D :-D :-D :-D
My size 10 dress just came from River Island :-D :-D I actually got it on! It doesn't zip all the way up, it goes 3 quarters up, so hopefully it will go all the way up by the end of the month! Ahhhhhhh I'm way too excited!! :-D

Again, excuse the jeans in the picture, I was just too excited! Hahahaha xxxxxx

Attachments

• image-500255224.jpg
    image-500255224.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 46
Good evening everyone :)

Well I'm still flying high after my size 10 fitting :-D :-D
Don't have much to report, been 100% an have loved the feeling I have had today! Had so many lovely compliments off of friends and family today, and it has honestly made me feel amazing!! I'm ready too face the next 4 and a half weeks full on and hopefully be into those 9's and comfortable in a size 10!! :-D

I can not wait to go out with my friends for a well deserved night out, in my new dress and have a ball :)
Bring on the next few weeks :) xxxx

love your picture kels!! really made me smile.. congrat's on your size 10 your a mini kels. Might need to pm you hun I'm having a crisis!!! :eek:

Thank you honey :-D

What's up chick? You know I'm here for anything, anytime pm away girlie xxxxxx

Back