Kelsey's weight loss journey

Kelsey

Hi everyone I have decided to start a daily diary to help me as I am ready to give up i start the plan on 22nd Feb And have had my 5 weigh ins the first 4 i had a loss but last week was a gain and has totally thrown me I had a binge tuesday after my weigh in and another one this evening to the point where i feel really sick does anyone know how to stop these binges ?

Today is a new day :) and i'm feeling positive. I'm going to attempt a 30minute run this morning. Later on today i'm going to a cupcake & cocktails experience where I am going to resist eating a cupcake and drinking a cocktail as I was so naughty yesterday the decorating should take my mind off this :). So here's to a 100% day just my 29points !

Hi Kelsey, Well done on starting up your own diary, that's a good move 'cos now we know where to find you and give you some support when needed.
The next thing that I would strongly recommend is you taking a different view of being "naughty"!
Did you enjoy that cake or whatever it was that you first ate? I guess so! - So just say to yourself "that was delish" and then the angst will not follow. All this berating yourself for failing just leads you to continue in the same vain - sort of "Oh well, I've done it now so what's the point?"
Glad you are feeling more positive today and when you go to your cocktail event remember to have just one. enjoy it, and be proud of yourself for making sure that you stick to your chosen regime so that you can lose that weight!
All the best to you....:)

p.s. would be nice to know a bit more about you. Any chance that you will fill us in with a few more details in your "profile"?

Emmaline said:
Hi Kelsey, Well done on starting up your own diary, that's a good move 'cos now we know where to find you and give you some support when needed.
The next thing that I would strongly recommend is you taking a different view of being "naughty"!
Did you enjoy that cake or whatever it was that you first ate? I guess so! - So just say to yourself "that was delish" and then the angst will not follow. All this berating yourself for failing just leads you to continue in the same vain - sort of "Oh well, I've done it now so what's the point?"
Glad you are feeling more positive today and when you go to your cocktail event remember to have just one. enjoy it, and be proud of yourself for making sure that you stick to your chosen regime so that you can lose that weight!
All the best to you....:)

p.s. would be nice to know a bit more about you. Any chance that you will fill us in with a few more details in your "profile"?

Hi Emmaline thankyou for you post I have just tried to do my profile but it says I nees to have made 50 posts before I am allowed to edit it :S.

I started weight watchers weighing 10.85 and my goal is to get to 9.7 by my holiday on 30th June for the first 4 weeks I lost a total of 9lb but last week i put on 0.5lb after sticking to the plan religously which I think has caused me to binge.

You are very right about what you said I really did enjoy the marshmellows I had then worked out that they were 14pp and then just went absolutely crazy and ate everything I still feel sick now :(.

Anyway todays a new day and hopefully yesterday will never repeat again I have just had a bananna and a green tea and am going to attempt to go on a 30min run which should burn some of those calories I consumed last night and put me a good frame of mine for today.

As for the cupcake we get a box of 6 to take away for the workshop so I will save one for after my weigh in on Tuesday :) as i'm going nandos for lunch and this will be using alot of points.

Thanks again for your support :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi

Glad ur feeling better about things! You just need to remember it's not the end of the world, if the worst came to the worst and you put on you can lose it the next week! Just look at the bigger picture!

Seems I've roughly got the same weight to lose as you for my holidays too, we'll get there I'm sure of it!

Well enjoy ur cocktail and cupcaking, great idea about saving one for WI! X

Wow Calorie Crusader your stats are amazing you have never gained :) I feel so good today had a 43minute run and it worked out to 7 activity points :)

Thanks Jo not been great today either but going to get straight back to tracking tommorow and face whatever damage iv done on Tuesdays weigh in x

Kernow Jo said:
Hey you can do this, if I can, believe me anyone can. Like you said, start tracking tomorrow and make a fresh start. good luck! Jo x

I'm going to a meeting tommorow to get some motivation i think iv gained 3lb :(

found you here and you have got a diary and you have had good loss over a few weeks so dont be beating yourself over the gain it could be a fluid gain not fat gain so take care and i will pop in and keep in touch :hug99:

Morning guys :)

It's Monday new day, new week, fresh start. I decided to get up 1hour 30mins early so i can go to the gym before work and do my lower body :).

So for breakfast i have had:
Oats so simple original sachet (3pp)
1/4 Milk (1pp) i measure this out then add the rest as water
Tea (0pp)

How does my breakfast look ?

Also had a SP (i know i shouldn't of) and I have gained 2lb so will see what my WI reveals today !

Wishing everyone a fab day :)

Just waiting to be weighed ahhh :( x

So i put on 1.5lb and i deserved to my goal for this week is to track everyday :) x

yes write everything down i find that helps. have a good day tomorrow :D oh and breakfast grand

Here's today's food diary:

4th April 2011
Breakfast
Oat so simple original (3pp)
1/4 Pint Skimmed Milk (1pp)
Snack after gym
150g vanilla low fat yoghurt (2pp)
Mid Morning snack
Pink & White (1pp)
Lunch
Morrisons eat smart pasta & sauce (5pp)
2 satsumas (0pp)
Afternoon Snack
Banana (0pp(
Treat after weigh in
WW Chocolate Milkshake Bar (2pp) these are amazing :)
Dinner
WW Chicken Casserole (5pp)
WW Chocolate Mousse Cake (4pp)
Sugar Free Jelly (0pp)
Evening Snack
Cadbury Highlights Chocolate Fudge Hot Choc (1pp)

Daily total 24/29pp

Not sure if I will eat anymore now don't think I will :D

Goodmorning everyone :) aiming for another 100% day today ! Got dentist this evening and im petrified as i have a hole in my tooth :(

Well done on yest's 100% day, here's to another today! Ul have that 1.5lb off in no
time x

calorie crusader said:
Well done on yest's 100% day, here's to another today! Ul have that 1.5lb off in no
time x

Thankyou :) its going well so far

Just slipped up a bit and finished off my brothers portion of dinner :( but going to keep strong and try and not eat until tommorow as I had 8pp left from my daily allowance after my dinner so I should hopefully be within my points x

Keep at it, you seem to be doing well. Remeber..everyone is allowed a wee slip out now and again, it's normal!! x

Keep at it, you seem to be doing well. Remeber..everyone is allowed a wee slip out now and again, it's normal!! x

My new track starts tomorrow morning and its going to be 100% :)

I have an exam tomorrow and I am going to Nando's to celebrate I have already tracked tomorrows day :D

Back