Kelstar's s & s Diary

Kelstar

Have decided to stop skulking around reading other people's diaries and to take the plunge and start my own. Hopefully it will be something I can look back on to see my progress.

I started exante on 10th January 2012 and after reading about s&s decided to give it a go. I am nearly finished week 6 - weigh in on tue and have lost 24lbs since jan and 45lbs overall - yo yoing a lot last year on ww. I had lost 2 st 10 on ww since may 2011 but put lots on in run up to and over Christmas. So glad I made the change I am loving s&s.

Ultimate goal is 11st 1lb but I have set my first goal at 224 which will hopefully help with my pcos. Half way there so just need to keep motivated. I find it hard thinking how far I have to go but I didn't put it on overnight so need to be realistic. Am motivated by my younger sisters wedding in August. I am maid of honour - or is it matron? Anyway the other bridesmaids are very very slim and I am determined to lose as much as possible so that I don't feel like a hippo next to them.

Tried an oatmeal cinnamon cookie this morning which was great as I initially hated the oatmeal. Going to try and do something with the cottage pie to see if I can eat it as I have a lot of packs left!

Bit fed up today have had a chest infection for like 10 days now and can't shift it. Feel a bit rubbish and haven't been able to exercise. To top it all off on fri night was lying in bed and stupidly held phone over my face while trying to set my audiobook to play before going to sleep, somehow managed to drop it on my face and now have a cut under my left eye and a black eye! Have so much on at work tomorrow and an dreading everyone seeing me - there is not enough make up on the world! Have to laugh have stupid am I? Think I will have to motivate myself to go out and get some arnica.

Welcome Kelstar! :welcome2: Great losses so far. Look forward to seeing your progress.

Hi, great losses!

If it helps the whole feeling stupid thing, today I swung my head down to put the towel on and smacked hard into the bath..... I am so stupid! I cried like a wee baby!

All the best for the coming week :)

I'm always doing stupid things like that too, the worst was having a snowball fight over the car roof with the OH and the trying to get into the car quickly, slipping and pulling the door in, I dropped down and the edge of the door hit upwards right under my nose! I was in agony! My nose was red and bleeding, somehow I managed to blame the OH for it too lol bless him! poor lad! x

Thanks for the welcome everyone. And hope ur head is ok moosh.

I have been frantically putting arnica on my eye and it appears to be getting worse - hopefully its getting worse so it will look better tomorrow.

I am feeling loverly and full. Had chicken and mushrooms and some cauliflower rice for tea - I know cauliflower isn't on the list but I only had a little bit and it's ok for Atkins so hopefully it shouldn't affect anything. It was yummy. Then I had my last choc shake and more oatmeal cookies with a cup of tea.

I think I have had a break through as I am normally starving at the weekends.

Had a sneaky weigh this morn and am 3lbs down really want 4 by tue to reach 3 1/2 stone so fingers crossed.

Ohhh that is brill I love the cauliflower rice it would be amazing with the chilli! Can't wait for the revised list just so I don't feel like I am cheating.

Good luck with your journey. Cauli is fine, its pretty low carb, same as broccoli. The s&s veg list has swede on it which is super carby, so I just put my atkins head on when it comes to picking my vegetables!

Thanks Clairecat that makes me feel much better.

Slept in this morn and didn't get my first meal until 2pm and didn't get a chance to drink much as I was out of the office so have a bit of a headache tonight.

Wore a lot of make up and wore my glasses, even though I only need then for driving, and seemed to work no one noticed my black eye - or they were to polite to ask. but lets go with the former. Still manically putting arnica on in hope it will clear up - don't fancy walking around like baby Jane for too much longer.

I had a bar, cottage pie, cinnamon oatmeal cookies and a vanilla shake today. 2 come zero and about 2litres of water oh and 2 cups of tea with little skimmed milk.

Actually had high hopes for my second attempt at cottage pie- really disappointed it was gross and I can still taste it don't think I will be trying that again.

Still have stupid chest infection I give up am going to book a dr appointment can't stick it any more.

Note to self : could Defo live without the animal shakes. Long live chocolate.

Fast running out of things I like to eat but trying to hold out on reorder until mac and cheese is available.

Vanilla not animal! How random

Lol that looks revolting!

I was wondering what animal shakes were! lol! I just assumed you were trying to drink the cottage pie! :p

weigh in today -4lb:chores016:

really happy with that as it means i have finally reached a total loss of 31/2 stones woo hoo. and with no exercise for last two weeks its great. cant believe 2 of those stones have been lost in 6 weeks esp when i think of all the dieting and exercise and yo yoing I did last year to earn the first 1 1/2 stones. I love this diet.

Back