Kelstar's s & s Diary

Hooray I have got logged in again!

Went ice skating this morning which was really fun exercise. Am getting a bit addicted.

Got me bridesmaids dress today am so excited now for my sisters wedding. I was actually able to get into the dressed to try them on which was amazing feeling- even if they all didn't zip up.

Still feel huge though the one dress that fitted me correctly was a 26! What ! Bit depressing.

week 11 weigh in -1.5 booo
week 12 weigh in -5lbs horrah!

only another 1.5lbs to reach 5 stone. cant come soon enough.

really starting to notice a difference in how I feel, how much energy I have and a change in my clothes. Have started the couch to 5k - never though possible. day three tonight I am going to do at the gym - here's hopeing I can manage it.

week 13 -2.5 total 71lbs/ 5stone 1lb

horray horray cannot believe it am so pleased to have finally reached the 5 stone mark! I ahve never lost this much before. Feeling so much better in myself. Just want the rest ofthe weight to fall off now too. I have set my first goal at 6 1/2 stone but will then set my final healthy goal. only 20lbs to reach my first goal.

week 2 day one of the c to 5k to night am a bit apprehensive as I am still struggling with week 1 to be honest. but everyone on mfp has been so encouraging so here i go.

Am in work again today so I am hoping that I will find this week easier - oh and got a notification that my new delivery is on its way to me today. so that will be great to have mushroom pasta and mac and cheese again - I was getting withdrawal symptoms. ooo and caramel and hazelnut shakes how I have missed you - never go away again. I have well and truely learnt my lesson to never let my favourate packs run out again - I really struggled to stay on plan without them to look forward to.

Week 15 -7lbs total 5 stone 9lbs

horrah! scales are moving again. note to self atkins bars are not ur friend and cutting them out has really helped your weight loss and made you very happy this morning. need to remeber this when they are looking all tasty and twice the size of a slim and save bar. Also nearly completely cut the exercise out and it was definately making me stall. will try and introduce light exercise more gradually. I am a bit all or nothing and vigourous exercise must have been a bit of a shock to my system. unlikley to have a big loss next week as TOTM but I would be exstatic if by some miracle I could finally reach my first goal of 6 stone. then I will readjust my goals

week 16 -4lbs Horray and TOTM so am super pleased

1lb off my goal of 6 stone but I know I will make it next week - and more fingers crossed. I found the beginning of this week hard as I have been very hungry and constantly thinking about food. it was starting to get a bit easier but now TOTM boo hoo so am all bloated and fed up. have been takingthe benefibre now for 2 weeks and it has really helped and doesnt seem to have affect my losses. so all in all things are going well. I would love to take a break for a weekend but my sisters wedding is only 3 months away and I woudl really love to have another 3 stone off by then - which will be hard encough with the hen night and the girlie weekend away I have conomg up so I really cant afford to take a break now. Only 8 weeks until the hen night - wont be that long going in surely. just need to keep my head down and think slim.

You are doing fab! What's your final goal once you reach the 6 stone gone? I set my initial goal at 6 stone lost (haven't quite made it yet - half a stone to go) but then upped it a little so that I got down to BMI 25.

Thanks bg. My final goal will be a bmi of 25 and or in or around 11.5 stone. But at the mo I think my next goal will be another 2.5 stone. Looks to scary otherwise as still have so much to lose. Awful when u lose so much but then realise that I am still fat! Can't believe how heavy I had let myself get. It just seemed impossible to lose all that weight. At least I am past half way now. I know I can do this this time just need to stay focused.

Week 17 -3 lbs total 6 stone 2 lbs horrah

Got carried away and logged my weight this morning thinking it was Friday. Ah well.

Wow havent posted in ages but just a quick update. I reached the 7stone loss mark on friday and am really chuffed. another 1.5 stone is my next goal. trying to up the exercise a bit. I ahve been upping my calories since last week with protein as i have been so hungry hoping this hunger passes soon as I am really struggling.

Thanks. Yeah staying in ketosis is always my main concern. Hunger has passed mostly. But have still had extra protein last 2 days but rest of week was ok

Week 23 -3 lbs total - 101lbs horrah

Am so pleased to have finally lost 100 lbs. still have a ways to go but never felt that I could do it before. Feels like final stretch. Another 1.5 stone and then when I see how that feels I will set my final goal. Think I prob want another 3.5 stone but that sounds too scary to think of now so 1 day at a time. I am resigned that with the 2 weddings and my holiday I prob won't lose very much in August but I could still reach goal before Xmas which would. E amazing. I am starting to feel like a different person and I quite like it

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow what an inspiration you are well done on your weight loss so far gives me hope that I can finally do this x :)

Thanks katierose. If I can do it anyone can. I have tried and failed do many times before but the weight loss on s and s keeps me motivated. Good luck with ur journey x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back