Kelstars weekly weigh in -am i thin yet?

What fantastic losses your all having, well done x

week 27 -3lbs total 108lbs/7 stone 10lbs
horray am now 200 lbs cant wait to get under 200lbs and to reach an 8stone loss. Its my sisters wedding next week and i still look really fat in my bridesmaid dress - its emopire line - who suits that? nobody unless you are kate moss! so look like a tent in it. woudl cheer me up to reach 8 tone by my early weigh in next thursday before going away for the wedding at which I will eat and drink. then I have my best friends wedding and my holiday and then no more excuses or breaks its head down until christmas and fingers crossed goal. I know all the breaks for the wedding related events have really slowed things down and I miss the brilliant momentum that you get with slim and save.

week 28 -2lbs total 7stone 12lbs

didnt quite make the 8stone mark as ahd to weigh in 3 dyas early. was away for sisters wedding and 5 days off plan. had a brill time but finding it really hard getting back into things and trying not too look at the scales until fri as it is too depressing. I refuse to record that I have put on weight. but not really a surprise i went made no macaroon cupcake or wedding cake went uneaten in my presnece. have i learnt nothing!

Week 29 +5lbs

opps had a sneak peak at scales when got back from wedding and had put on 12lbs in 5 days grr arrg but i had went a bit out of control so no one to blame but myself. thank goodness had lost good bit by weigh in. so really lost 7lbs in 3days before wi.

Week 30 -6lbs total 111lbs 7 stone 13lbs

so near and yet so far. feels like I have been circling this 8stone forever. just want to finally reach it. finally feel close to my first goal of 189lbs which was set by dr. then will readjust my goal not sure what to aim for after that I think 161 maybe but that seems so far away and scary. awful to think I still have so far to go.

I am back! have been away fro ages! but still on slim and save. had another wedding and a 2 week holiday then a long weekend away. I made the 8 stone mark but with all the yo yoing am presently trying to lose holiday weight gain. will be back on friday for weigh in - if its not too terrible and then onwards and downwards for christmas. bit angry with myself that I have wasted so much time putting on and losing the same stone but am focused now and have no more holidays or events planned until christmas so I am pushing to get back tot he 8 stoen loss and head for the 9 stone loss asap. need to feel like I am making realy progress to keep me motivated.

hope everyone else is doing well x

Loss to date 9 stone 7lbs

Just a quick checkin. Really bees to focus and get the final stone off pronto. Have been losing little bit at a time and maintaining .

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back