yesterday i had

Black coffee
Peanut bar
half apple
hot choc shake
tuna mixed with herbs and spices was delightful and a salad to go
jelly :)

wahey cooked for the family
healthy healthy health chicken dish it was the best thing ive ever cooked had everything, even my family loved it :)

Last edited:
i went shopping and i bought moisturisers and other skin creams and stuff :)
need to buy some winter clothes as i am freezing my butt off
today im planning to have quorn fillet with a lovely salad :) and some nice dips

tonight i had quorn fillet with boiled vegtables
was so damn nice and 1tbsp cottage cheese

Are you veggie Ken or just choosing not to eat meat at the moment?

What week RTM are you on?

Kat xx

tonight i had quorn fillet with boiled vegtables
was so damn nice and 1tbsp cottage cheese

im non veg, but at the moment im loving the veg food also the fish aswell :)
im week 5 now :O its going quick

Wow it is going fast! I just had a divine dinner! I will post shortly :)

its going shockingly fast
had a brillant discussion with my llc, she might cut my rtm down to 8 weeks as ive been doing this all on my own, without any conselling, and she feels im doing right on my own she was even prepared to cut it too 6 weeks
im well happy compliments left right and centre on top of the world right now

Wow Ken - week 5 already. Time flies!

How much weight did you lose pre RTM? And have you lost or maintained through the 5 weeks so far?

I used to love quorn and expect to make a lot of use of the fillets, pieces and mince when I start RTM since my OH is a full veggie - no fish and it means I can make him eat a bit healthier too. xx

Wow Ken, good for you and well done. Those compliments do help eh ;)

Kat xx

its going shockingly fast
had a brillant discussion with my llc, she might cut my rtm down to 8 weeks as ive been doing this all on my own, without any conselling, and she feels im doing right on my own she was even prepared to cut it too 6 weeks
im well happy compliments left right and centre on top of the world right now

ken - you are doing great
well done
daisy x

I've lost in rtm
:)

one thing I wanted to ask was you guys who have done rtm are you allowed to eat cereal bars ie alpen or jordans or fruesli after rtm?

You have kept your cards very close to your chest and had every right to do so. Afterall this is a personal journey.

But...

Well done you on your incredible weight loss!

Kat xx

Well I lost 5 stone before rtm and have lost a furthermore 9lbs
so almost 6 stone
I've actually kept very quiet about how much I've lost until now that is

yeah i kept it very close to my chest, because you know at one stage there was no control, no boundary, noone to say thats enough, and now ive lost an incrediable amount people are telling me thats enough, they are right, like jez people telling me im thin as someone and when i look at the person i think no way, because i still see the old me in the mirror, you guys know what im saying lol

Yeah, you are right there Ken. I don't see the old me but I don't see the new me either. I am somewhere in between. I am sure we will all catch up with ourselves though.

Kat xx

Absolutely Ken. I spent all of yesterday walking round a shopping center with my sister asking "am I as big as her?" or "Is she smaller than me?" Just to try and get an idea of what size I really am.

Jez
xx

its until you see a recent photo and think woah i actually look normal :)
yeah not so much the old me but def in between

Back