Kenshins Journal

We definately need to get people to film us so we can see the actual us!

Kat xx

Absolutely Ken. I spent all of yesterday walking round a shopping center with my sister asking "am I as big as her?" or "Is she smaller than me?" Just to try and get an idea of what size I really am.

Jez
xx

yeah i know what you mean jez

We definately need to get people to film us so we can see the actual us!

Kat xx

yeah i know ill have alot of pix taken during xmas im looking forward to this xmas more than anything :)

ha ha well you know how I feel about good ole chrimble! The nice thing about the photos that will be taken this year is that the smile on my face will be genuinely happy and natural not forced or fake looking or even me trying to hide chins!! lol

Kat xx

lol @ hiding chins
and wearing a massive coat to cover up, i wore a coat yday that ive had for years, and no lie you could have fit 2 of me in there
and one thing ive also noticed is im much happier and smiling alot more

Absolutely Ken. I spent all of yesterday walking round a shopping center with my sister asking "am I as big as her?" or "Is she smaller than me?" Just to try and get an idea of what size I really am.

Jez
xx

Ken - I think we all understand what you mean.

LOL Jez. I try and play that game, but my OH won't play - very frustrating. I really am struggling to get my head around what I look like. I cannot equate where I am in respect of the 'normal' population.

Kat - video might be a good way of seeing myself, but don't know who to take it as OH refuses! Kids not competent enough yet - I'd be missing half of me off the pictures :rolleyes:.

I am too Ken. Alot of people have commented how much I have changed, not just in size but also in temperament, personality and confidence. We are brand new people eh :):):)

Kat xx

i agree brand new people, confident individuals and right now the world is our oyster :)
and its amazing when people have to take a 2nd look to gather who you are its lovely

yeah Ken I love it when people don't recognise me! It makes me smile! I also like the male attention I get, it sounds so vain and isn't meant to. I never had a problem attracting men but it is different now. It is nice to feel attractive to the opposite sex.

Kat xx

uh huh i know what you mean :)

Oh I know what ya mean guys :) and it is wonderful!!! TI let me tell you now, you are a tiny thing!!!!!! Xmas this year will be my first Xmas pics in years - can't wait :)

Jez
xx

Oh I know what ya mean guys :) and it is wonderful!!! TI let me tell you now, you are a tiny thing!!!!!! Xmas this year will be my first Xmas pics in years - can't wait :)

Jez
xx

Thanks Hun! I'm still struggling with the self-image even though I'm a size 10 now. I am really looking forward to Christmas this year. We have changed around our normal timetable so we can make the most of the Day if the weather allows. Big Christmas dinner is on Christmas eve! I'm quite excited for once. xx

yeah we are doing the xmas dinner on xmas eve aswell :) going to be awesome wahey

9-11-09

pretty much the same
black coffee
peanut bar
quorn fillet surrounded by salad
ff jelly :)
choc shake

10-11-09

black coffee
skinny latte
peanut bar
salad and brocolli with lean chicken
cottage cheese
vanilla shake

11-11-09

black coffee
peanut bar warmed up
salad quorn fillet and mushrooms
and my fruit compote was lovelyyyyyy. :)

i put in pears, apples, plum, peach, strawberries was lovely

12-11-09

had black coffee to start with
than had some chores to do, had to post some stuff, cleaned the house, still alot more cleaning to do, need to throw away things ie magazines, boxes, so much arghhhhhhhh, and than sat down
with my warmed up peanut bar looking out the window and reading the mirror :) had enough of the sun :p
than later on i had abit of my nilla shake mixed with coffee was lovely :)
for lunch i had
soya mince mixed with chilli, tomato, onion :) and cinnamon and turemic was lovely jubbly, had a small salad which consisted of lettuce leaves, cucumber, carrot, onion :) was delightful i must say and makes a change from the norm

ill prob have my ff jelly in a little while :)
and the rest of the nilla shake :)

Nah BL didn't get the books, told my
llc
to
order me them
see what happens

13-11-09

today had a black coffee
followed by a peanut bar warmed 1/2 up :)
than had my nilla/coffee shake :)
had quorn fillet with salad consisting of lettuce, tomato and celery with a dollop of yogurt was lovely and brocolli
f/f jelly with the 1/2 peanut bar sprinkled on top lovely :)

Back