Kenshins Journal

I know, but still he eats quite a small amount for someone so far into management.

TI I will get back to you on the venison tomorrow eve, loads of lovely things you can do with it, might even be a nice option for Xmas!!!

Jez
xx

Thanks Jez - I was thinking about using the slow cooker to make sure we have a lovely tasty stew or casserole for when we return from our long walks over the cold weeks. Not sure how I can make sure it's thickened properly though? Won't be able to add flour at week 5/6 will I ?

Thanks Jez - I was thinking about using the slow cooker to make sure we have a lovely tasty stew or casserole for when we return from our long walks over the cold weeks. Not sure how I can make sure it's thickened properly though? Won't be able to add flour at week 5/6 will I ?

Hi TI

Just an idea - if you are alowed potatoes, a couple of small potatos mashed up and added will thicken it. But I don't know what week you are on? :)

Dinner
was soya chicken style
pieces stir fry with bed of salad
and a jelly and
yogurt :)

Hi TI

Just an idea - if you are alowed potatoes, a couple of small potatos mashed up and added will thicken it. But I don't know what week you are on? :)

Will be weeks 5/6 at Christmas - start week 1 RTM next week. I think sweet potato is an option from week 5, but not ordinary potatoes. Would sweet potato work? I'm guessing it needs to be starchy?

so today
had a black coffee
skinny cap
banana, apple, smoothie :)
small orange
quorn fillet with mushrooms and sweetcorn
vanilla shake :)

20-11-2009

wow only 34 days away from xmas aint it flying :)
well today i woke up had a lovely black coffee, what was so lovely about it was that my mum had it made for me :) shes a star :) than later on in the day i had a green tea,
than i had a workout mixing it up with the cardio and weights :) not going to heavy on the weights yet, but it felt good damn good i must say, later on in the day i had my banana and apple smoothie was lovely :) done abit of shopping at tescos topped up on chicken and quorn :) for my main meal had chicken breast grilled, with cabbage and leak :) and abit of celery and yeovalley yogurt 1tbsp :) was lovely made me feel good,

now im having my warm peanut bar with a BC, later on if i can manage it ill have jelly and yogurt :)

21-november 2009

i had a black coffee to start the day off with
than had an apple/banana smoothie
worked out done my weights today felt good :)
just had cut chicken mixed with herbs :)
later ill have a peanut bar or vanilla shake
than a jelly and yogurt :)

22-nov 2009

today was similar to yday
had a black coffee
done some gym work
than had a banana smoothie
for dinner had quorn bacon pieces stir fry with lettuce was delightful
will have compote or jelly and yogurt :)

Ken, you sure you're eating enough?...seems a tiny amount to me....:(

its how much i can take in :) i get full so dont bother eating too much
and plus drinking loads of water
tonight had lemon and lime jelly was lovely with abit of yogurt :)

jez how much were you eating weeks 7-8 calorie wise?

yeah im in between 700-950 but burning alot too with the exercise, i still cant believe this will be my last week as llc wants me off now as she feels im giving money to her for free, but im sure ill get a few packs here and there porridge, chilli con carne and the peanut bar :)

Ken with the amount of excercise you are doing I would be eating almost double what you are currently eating. Log your cals v your excercise for a day on food focus, and I have no doubt you will be in calorie deficit. It isn't about eating to get fat, but with the excercise you will need more, especially protein which you do not seem to have much of, and also some low gi carbs.

Jez
xx

yeah i know jez, i am going to up it, ive ordered some protein powder, just to be on the safe side of things :) but you are right calorie intake vs exercise will cause a calorie deflict

23-11-09

at the moment started the day by a quick workout consisting of push ups, sit ups and squats feeling good at the moment :)
had a green tea :) quite a fan of green tea now
than had a little bit of my apple compote was delightful especially as its so frigging cold here :( now im just sitting here with my coffee :) tonight im going to whip up a prawn dish :) what im going to do have no idea, and now im just watching sky news also

Ken I am so very glad to hear you are upping your calories, I have been so very worried about you. Sorry didn't want to say too much as we must find the way on our own sometimes. Glad LLC has given you sound advice. An ex that had lost loads of weight and was doing serious training - like you are now - used to eat very little and often and always had the protein shakes. This might help you, he also had things like a piece of toast no butter but some peanut butter and banana before a work out, which gives you great slow release carbs. Lots of tuna and things too.

Just some options you might want to look at. I also found a great recipe somewhere for a banana peanut butter smoothie, which could rock your world since you love smoothies so much!!!

Jez
xx

Yeah thanks jez
yeah I heard natural peanut butter in a smoothie is divine, I've ordered my protein shakes so
going to use them twice a day :) and plenty of egg whites and tuna/chicken and fruit and brocolli
so far today ive had black coffee and a plum :)
will be training tonight before I go bed :) tomorrows my
last meeting with my
llc so I'll be topping up on the peanut bars lol

CMon ken, we need to sort our lives out. We need to be posting stuff everyday on our blog. I am starting tonight with it.

Back