Kenshins Journal

Morticia

Love the Avatar. You look fabulous xxx

hey sorry havent updated my home internet has been down for a few days and plus away at the moment i will update once home, but it is going so well
im well fond of cottage cheese and celery beautiful invention, never thought id enjoy cottage cheese and celery its a blessing for sure :)

Mmm - I've always liked cottage cheese, but hated celery. Maybe I should try it again? Maybe I might like it now? What do you think?

I have always loved celery! Celery with cottage cheese dip is gonna be heaven! I have always made my own dips with low fat yoghurt, fromage frais, chilli saice, balsamic and such like so quite excited about all this!

Kat xx

I used to hate celery but I love it now!!! Along with lots of other things I didnt really eat before - sweet potatoes yummmmmmmmmmm, fish yuuuuuuuum!!!

Jez
xx

I love sweet potato, it is so versatile, there is so much you can do with it! Same as butternut squash!

Kat xx

if only butternut squash wasn't so hard to peel :(. I used to love the flavour of butternut squash soup, roasted etc. Love sweet potatoes too. Can't wait to taste them afresh...

Don't bother

to peel the butternut squash for soup. Just cut it into chunks and get rid of the seeds. Cook long and slow and blend everything including the skin. Thick wholesome golden soup.
You can add anything really.
Onion, garlic, ginger, smoked paprika, Marigold, curry powder, cumin, carrot, sweet potato, split peas, lentils, grated orange peel and juice - any combination.

Yum yum - winter warmer Mmmmmmmmm.:p

Ive made up 2 batches of butternut/sweet potato soup recently, one with orange and ginger and the other lightly curried - both awesome. Have also roasted sweet potato and butternut with cinnamon stick, garlic and chili which I will pop a vinaigrette onto later to have as a cold salad. Should be wonderful with some lime to set off the sweetness of the veg. We had a bit of sweet potato in the frittat yesterday which made it really amazing - ha such a wonderfood!! I am also working on 2 "dessert" recipes which I will have a play with tomorrow and if they work, will let you know how they turn out.... Hell it is almost Halloween squash and pumpkin is so the way forward.

Ken, sorry seems we are hijacking ya thread babe, hope you are having a fantastic Friday, can't wait to hear you the rest of your first week went!!

Jez
xx

hey ladies
i havent really experimented anything new in my first week
just stuck to celery, cottaage cheese
and tuna, lettuce leaves
and chicken breast with cucumber and pepper

i will make dips and dressing this week
going to experiment hardcore :)
i love chicken breast with abit of cottage cheese so divine

well this week, on saturday i had chilli dip with strips of chicken breast, scattered with lettuce leaves :) was nice the chilli dip was amazing :)

sunday i had cottage cheese with cucumber sticks was delicious, my llc is on holiday tomorrow so need to get 2 weeks supply of packs now :)

Sounds like you are doing well and enjoying RTM Ken :)

Kat xx

yeah i am hun just been busy hence why no long journal at the moment
looking forward to you starting soon on rtm :)

Okay seeing as i havent done my journal up till now, i wont be writing everything here, as its just too much to type, so im going to start my jorno again starting yesterday :)

Wednesday 28th January

Well i woke up around 8am, and thought to myself, damn i need to sort my journal out, otherwise the lovely ladies of MM's will think ive fallen off the bandwagon obviously i havent as im so strong minded of staying where i am now a thin/slim guy :)
so around 10am i had my black coffee i absloutley love BC now with 1 sweetner mmmmm
and than around 12pm i had a whole peanut bar it was delightful as usual :)
around 3pm after gym and stuff i had half a small apple :) it was just amazing i love apples but this was so damn JUICY :)
around 7pm i went for a long walk around 45minutes :)
got home and had tuna with lettuce and a tbsp of cottage cheese it was so damn delish :)
and around 10pm i had a hot chocolate :)

Thursday 29th

my journo has to be the most boring on this site, but hey i aint a boring person :)
well so i woke up this morning and had a lightbulb moment like many of us do, but my lightbulb moment was different, it might of been dumb but hey so this is what it was, most of us have partners and whatnot and when they were with us when we were *fat* they knew other people wouldnt look at us like wow stunners, but now most have lost all that weight do you guys think the OH will be abit jealous when you get hit on by other people? i knew its a dumb thing :$

anyways so back to yesterday
well i had a black coffee
followed by a porridge with abit of cinnamon
than come lunch time i had lettuce with a tbsp cottage cheese * well i aint no jamie oliver ya know*
than dinner time i had quorn fillet with red pepper and lettuce and cucumber was delish
late at night i had a nilla shake and a small tub of jelly :)

and btw my compliments tally has raked upto 50 :) 50 people commented me on the weight loss im on cloud 9

Hey Kens, nice to see you joiurnaling again. :)

My OH onlhy knew me fat. It never mattered to him - he is one of those gems that looks beyond that. But he knew how much it made me unhappy - so supported the whole process.

Now, he LOVES it when people hit on me, or look or comment. Its very nice - I think it just makes him feel more proud of me then he already does., And i think it makes him proud to. He likes to then make it clear I am with him. heh.

Its nice. BUt there is no jealousy which is great, caause Im his, and hes mine - so theres no game playing, etc. Just make him proud. :)

xx

well friday 30th october 2009

well day started off pretty well had a black coffee
than later on i had a lovely peanut bar warmed up :)
than in the evening i had chicken fillet seasoned with salt pepper and chilli powder
than for dessert i had sugar free jelly it was lovely jubbly

im contemplating having a fruit/veg smoothie consisting of brocolli/spinach/and other fruits on my list :)
i had it once before and it was unique and amazing

Back