Kenshins Journal

Yeah I'll write up aswell got it all written in my journal anyhow so it will be easy to write it up in the blog

Yeh true. I am keeping my normal blog and my exerxise blog seperate. Though I shall be talking about exercise related things in it as well.

Good stuff guys, look forward with keeping up with your exercise regimes :)

Ken -you can buy natural, butter free peanut butter in health food shops and it is rather nice :)

Kat xx

How about making your own? Just put any nuts in a food processor (with skins if possible) and blitz them. That way you have no added sugar, fat, E numbers etc...

Then you can have almond butter on apples, cashew butter on celery, walnut butter on porridge. Nut butter could count as yet another of my food obsessions! ;-)

Thank you Wooster and kat :)
I'll be making my
own aswell as buying from
the health store :)

I've always found shop bought too sugary so prefer home made. Whole Foods let you make you own if you can get to one to try it. Much cheaper to DIY though.

yeah i agree wooster :) ill be making it over the weekend :) so what do i exactly need besides peanuts lol

thanks jez :) ill be making it on the weekend than :) and mix it in my protein shake yeah baby yeah :)

Apparently the peanut skins have some good nutrients in them so try and get the ones in their rawest form.

Walnut butter with cinammon on apples is just lush!

thanks wooster will try that aswell :)

today i had
a black coffee
an apple
quorn mince with herbs and spices
followed by jelly and yogurt
and now just having my Bar with the latte :)

Well I never knew making peanut butter was so simple! Thanks folks.

Ken - U still on very little food. Should you not be having two proper meals a day plus snacks?

yeah i should, gonna make a large smoothie now so that should up the calories slightly :) i dont want to go up so dramatically, but once i recieve my protein powder that will def even things out slightly,

What's up kat

today so far had 2 black coffees
1 apple, pear was lovely and so ripe yeah baby yeah
having quorn fillet with brocolli now
and than a smoothie
and than a lovely jelly with yogurt

Forgive me ladies I have a sin I had an
extra apple today :O

omg you broke the mould there ken, I would be happier to hear you had about 3 extra apples though!! Bring on that protein powder hun, when does it arrive, I really think you need to be eating more, and I am quite worried about ya.

Jez
xx

Back