Kenshins Journal

Also Ken whens these posts in our blog??!

Hi jez protein powder tomorrow or monday :D I really do need it now not because I can't lift heavy weights, but I need it more so I can bulk up and see muscle growth, and I admit apples are my weakness love em
:) and at 66 cals not bad at all :D

sulleyp sorry dude have been a lil busy gym, babysitting so I will get on it this weekend you have my word :)

Where is this blog?? lol I must read it <G>

Jez
xx

Ken, an apple a day (or 3) keeps the doc away ;P please please, squeeze in something else today in your meal plan

Yeah I'll add something to my
main meal ie cottage cheese and
something else :D
but thanks jez :)

Why not cottage cheese with some chopped apple and a few raisins and a sprinkle of pecan nuts and cinnamon??? Deeeeeeeeeevine and good for ya;P

Or skip the cinnamon and add chopped celery to it, so it is kind of like a waldorf salad???

Jez
xx

Yeah what she says!!

Kat xx

omg you broke the mould there ken, I would be happier to hear you had about 3 extra apples though!! Bring on that protein powder hun, when does it arrive, I really think you need to be eating more, and I am quite worried about ya.

Jez
xx

Thanks kat :D

I'll check that out jez will make
it today :) but not pecans
might do almonds instead of pecans :D

27-11-2009

today had a green tea
later apple and pear pre-workout
after workout had a lovely vanilla milkshake :)
for dinner had chicken marinated in ginger, garlic, onions and tomato's was so lovely :) with a spoon of cottage cheese and lettuce
for pud will have a jelly and yogurt

wow just cant believe how good the chicken was tonight unbelievable :)

hey wooster i mentioned it in your thread what im upto this weekend, :D

Haha it's okay :D

28-11-2009

black coffee
pear
chicken soup :D
1 scoop whey protein :) mixed with water pre workout
apple after workout
chcken was cooked in oven beautiful :)
pud will be jelly and yogurt same as usual

29-11-2009

black coffee
apple
banana smoothie
1 scoop whey protein :)
soya mince with carrots and brocolli
pud will be jelly and yogurt

Ken, lol that is still minimal, did you have any packs?? Did you make the peanut butter or a soup?? What about that chicken casserole?

Jez
xx

PS hope you had a lekker relaxing weekend!

ive blitzed the peanut butter i left it somewhat crunchy aswell. but will taste it tomorrow :D
i had an extra apple and pear tonight :D and could only manage 1/2 my peanut bar warmed up
and a skinny cappuchino
im making chicken cassorole tomorrow as i didnt have all the ingredients suggested by your good self :D

30-11-2009

today had black coffee
a couple tbsp fruit compote
yogurt
pear
smoothie
1/2 peanut bar from yday
made chicken cassorole for tonight :)
and pud will be jelly with yogurt

today is my rest day from the gym so just relaxing after having 6 days of exercise :D

Last edited:
Back