Kerry's Daily Diary

oh I am not sure best to get it checked, look at you getting ready for the boiler man lol

Yes just in case he is a bit of alright lol lol , knowing my luck he will be an old timmer lol

lol you make me laugh, its always worth it you never know he might be alright

was on phone to LL and the forum the doctor did has to go back to my doctor , also other probs now as she said that the group in hitchin have finished , as I spoke with her other woman as she was away , and now she don't know if she has a group starting in 3 weeks or not , arrrrrr , right better go and sort this mess out kerry .

thats rubbish hope you get it sorted hun xx

well hello you glad to see you on here keep up the fab work your doing great xxx

Well I had a stress filled week last week and didn't do very well CD wise but I am back and I am feeling focused again I am SS+ing and alls good. I am so close now it seems silly to start to wobble now so time to give myself a slap and sort it out, hope your all doing ok x

Hi Kerry,
Loved reading your diary! I'm a bit of a newbie, just going into week 4, and i've lost an amazing 16lbs! You look so great on your photos! What an inspiration!
Congrats! x x

hi Kerry

Yes with our minds we never know what they will do next , I had a blip last night , but phoned my sister and ended the blip , shame i didn't do the call before .... Now why do we blip ? And them adverts on TV with food you can be NOT thinking of food and there they are , my worse add now is the cheese one , cos the child is sitting down eating it in french bread , Ban it now lol

Thanks Louby

We are only human Jackie your doing great and you will get there don't let a blip turn into a full blown falling off the wagon xx

your right Kerry , was 100% yesterday ... really have come to terms with i'm on CD fully now and its been a very depressing trying time while I have thought my demons off and I guess been feeling sorry for myself while on CD thinking its a punishment but its not , its something I have taken out to do , but seeing results has helped i'm down 2 more today but i'll make weigh in day Sundays . Even was at my sisters yesterday while there was a spare bag of chips , I said no and felt ok about it , must be getting my head in the right place its taken long enough .
How are you Kerry , are you feeling cold ? i'm freeeeeeeeeezing hehe

Hi Jackie
Your right its not a punishment its the way to get the body you want keep thinking like that and you will be fine.
Hope you get warm soon or find someone to warm you up lol.

I am doing ok I am SS+ing and have been to the gym 3 times this week low cardio high impact to help tone up my saggy bum and legs, lots of walking on high incline on the tread mile (the one by the free weights area is my fav and keeps me motivated ;-)) and same on the bike and stepper i am loving it.

Woohoo, my lovely Kerry.

It sounds you are on a toning mission! Just be careful not to overdoing as you are still ss+-ing.
But what a great idea - did you try swimming?
I find it does me a world of good (as long as I can stick to the routine)
Have a fab Friday hun xxx

Cheer hun
don't worry I am taking it easy and listening to my body I am going to go up to 810 on Saturday. I love swimming but due to an ongoing tattoo problem (I can't stop getting them lol) I can't swim for 6 weeks after getting them and I am in the middle of a big one which gets topped up every 6 weeks till its finished. It should be much longer then I will hit the pool, I am playing a lot on the wii game just dance now that I do have to be careful at as I over did it the other day and felt a bit dizzy so I will still to my gentle uphill walking on the treadmill (while watching the men in the free weights area lol).

I am trying to get out of the routine of SS and head off into the big wide world of portion and cal control lol

I love swimming but due to an ongoing tattoo problem (I can't stop getting them lol) I can't swim for 6 weeks after getting them and I am in the middle of a big one which gets topped up every 6 weeks till its finished.

Cant wait to see your latest update xx

I am playing a lot on the wii game just dance now that I do have to be careful at as I over did it the other day and felt a bit dizzy so I will still to my gentle uphill walking on the treadmill
Have been thinking about getting wii for a while. But with most things like that I end up spending lots of money and then not really using it at all. Is it realy fun thing to have?

(while watching the men in the free weights area lol).
:giggle:must admit that's the biggest incentive to go to the gym for me as well LOL

Wow , Kerry , you are burning them pounds off girl .... yes once you get into it it is easy ... How is Hubby doing on CD ? is he loving it too , like the mac add , i'm loving it , lol .
Well finding someone to warm me up , the boiler man was no good , so looks like i'll have to now call the builders in lol!!!

well girls it was worth it my weight stayed the same but I lost inches everywhere so thats good I think I did to much so I am moving up to to 1000 cals.

I highly recommend the gym for bloke spotting lol and the wii as it so much fun.

Good luck in the search to find someone to warm you up Jackie send them my way when you done I am freezing today xx

I highly recommend the gym for bloke spotting lol and the wii as it so much fun.

Absolutely - my favourite past time LOL

Still toying with an idea of wii - don't know if I'd be motivated enough to use it...

Well done on your disapearing inches xxx

hi Kerry

Yes evening time is the best time to go to the gym if you want to get a little more sweaty looking at all that beef lol .
inches is good ... its all melting away ...
moving up too 1000 , good to see your doing the plan and keeping it off .
Been good , you know I have found times where I have talked myself you of food alot lately .... just thinking , I can't go there .... thats all I can do , black coffee is starting to make me fed up , but thats life . lol

Back