Kerry's Daily Diary

happy new year to you chole

day 2 and I am going strong lol 2 porridge down and a soup later just glugging away at my water now.

good luck for tomorrow you will be fine xx

Hi Kerry
Yes back in the CD house again , and thinking whats coming head from hell hehe ... how you doing ?
Yes plenty of chats hehe ... its a job to shut me up at times lol ... just wrote you an epic lol

I haven't checked my emails yet I will do it next, I didn't get into work today due to the snow.

Day 2 of re-start and feeling the hunger today but I am planning a lush products bath tonight to distract myself.

Such a good idea - I am going to have my pampering session in a second. I am only day one but going strong (at times lol)
Have a good one today xxx

Lush ... not tried them before but if it helps with the diet go for it ...
I am freezing sitting here ...
I need to be 100% in the evenings but i'm sure I will be .
Yes this snow think they said we have more to come over night .... I know some teachers are going home early today as its coming later ...
Right lets get another day over with on this Diet its crazy but fast lol

I struggled in the evenings and thats when I hacve my lush (www.lush.co.uk) baths or come on here to distract myself, if i was really bad I would have an extra pack and make it into hot chocolate that again really helped.

You will get there Jackie if you can get to day 4 on SS its so much easier xx

well day 4 for me and feeling better I feel like the food switch has turned off at last, I have my wi tomorrow so fingers crossed I have lost some.

Good job on sticking to SS 100% - am sure tomorrow's wi will be great. Good luck for the rest of the day.

P.S.
I am following your example and treating myself to beauty treatments every evening! I should be well pampered at the end of this diet LOL

Well I think it is a fab way to treat yourself and you feel lovely after unlike eating rubbish as I normally feel crappy after.

hey ... thats a good idea kerry another half a pack . how did weigh in go ?

wi was fab in 5 day I have lost 6.5lbs of the 9lbs i put on so I am happy with that

day 6 of re-start and trying to get my water down me so no change there then lol, I am doing ok I don't feel as stressed as last time I have 29 lbs to go and it will come off if I can keep going on SS its simple really lets hope it stay that way.

Well done on the big loss Kerry

Yes eye on the prize ... hard work pays off and I am having my demons talk to me every evening arrrrrr lol

shout back no I am going to be thin so get lost lol i know its not that easy I wish it was. you will get there if you get going now and stay 100% you could be sorted for the summer

tired and cold today but still going strong but need to up my water I am being rubbish but thats normal for me.

It is hard drinking so much water Kerry , its tastless . I do ahve alot of coffee , which I did read slows weight loss so may have to knock it on the head , So far been 100% and its almost my bedtime , my god I have cracked it .
I was watching a cookery programe on tv tonight and she was cooking cashew nuts ... well it started me thinking ... I have some of them ... shall i have a few ... and thought here we go again , and thought no .. cos i'll make myself madder than ever then . so happy and will deal with demons tomoz lol

well done hunny on staying 100% I watch cooking progs like they are dirty fims lol

hehe like they are dirty films ... yes really they are not good for us lol
Roll on another day , its raining so much and with all this snow its melting but so much water ... see kerry you are seeing water everywhere now lol

well done hunny on staying 100% I watch cooking progs like they are dirty fims lol
:rotflmao:
Though I was the only one to do this LOL - made my day hun xxx

hubby makes me turn it off when I start talking to them like "oh yeah put them in garlic butter" or "I would eat the sh*t out of that" lol how sad am I

Back