Kerry's final weight watchers diary!!!

Omg!!! That's loads! I struggle with 26 some days! How am I guna cope .. Haha! Enjoy Kerry ;) xx

Omg!!! That's loads! I struggle with 26 some days! How am I guna cope .. Haha! Enjoy Kerry ;) xx

I'll defo be enjoying those extra cals ;-) xx

You'll just have to indulge in more Fresh Cream Swiss Rolls ;-) Did u go to Carvery? X

You'll just have to indulge in more Fresh Cream Swiss Rolls ;-) Did u go to Carvery? X

Lol I think I can manage that! No didn't end up going for a cavery cos nick had to set off at 4.25 for work. Making myself a little roast
Today's food

Weetabix and banana

Pork on wholemeal roll

Coco pops bar

Roast- chicken. Mash, broc, carrots, Yorkshire pud n stuffing :) can't wait!! Xx

Lol I think I can manage that! No didn't end up going for a cavery cos nick had to set off at 4.25 for work. Making myself a little roast
Today's food

Weetabix and banana

Pork on wholemeal roll

Coco pops bar

Roast- chicken. Mash, broc, carrots, Yorkshire pud n stuffing :) can't wait!! Xx

Mmmmmm Roast! I bet it'll taste just as good too :) x I need to get me one of those Swiss Rolls!

Mmmmmm Roast! I bet it'll taste just as good too :) x I need to get me one of those Swiss Rolls!
Dinner sounds soooo beaut x

Serena the Swiss roll is gorgeous. Really rich so u Don't need loads either!

So can't wait for my roast. Just put the chicken in :) I'm loving this pregnancy diet xx

Serena the Swiss roll is gorgeous. Really rich so u Don't need loads either! So can't wait for my roast. Just put the chicken in :) I'm loving this pregnancy diet xx
Hahaha! I just can't imagine how you're feeling! Absolutely amazing, I can't wait until it's my turn xxx

Serena the Swiss roll is gorgeous. Really rich so u Don't need loads either!

So can't wait for my roast. Just put the chicken in :) I'm loving this pregnancy diet xx

My Pregnancy Diet was Chips, it was the only thing I could keep down!cx

Hahaha! I just can't imagine how you're feeling! Absolutely amazing, I can't wait until it's my turn xxx

It is amazing! And believe me it will be ur turn. I never in my wildest dreams thought it would happen for me xx

My Pregnancy Diet was Chips, it was the only thing I could keep down!cx

How far in did u start being sick? I felt a bit sick walking round he asda today but not sure if it was just hunger xx

How far in did u start being sick? I felt a bit sick walking round he asda today but not sure if it was just hunger xx

I was sick from the minute I found out till the minute I had her! It was 24 7 Sickness :-( I had to give up work cos of it :-( x

I was sick from the minute I found out till the minute I had her! It was 24 7 Sickness :-( I had to give up work cos of it :-( x

Oh dear! :-( xx

Aw babiesss! I'm hoping my doc will say I'm ready to have a baby next year :) (everything has to be pre planned coz of my diabetes & million other illnesses) .. Iv been on a roll this year to improve my diabetic control & blood pressure as if your not controlled on either , It can lead to serious health conditions in your baby .. So Ile be joining ya next year hopefully .. February if all is good :) when's your due date? Xx

Aw babiesss! I'm hoping my doc will say I'm ready to have a baby next year :) (everything has to be pre planned coz of my diabetes & million other illnesses) .. Iv been on a roll this year to improve my diabetic control & blood pressure as if your not controlled on either , It can lead to serious health conditions in your baby .. So Ile be joining ya next year hopefully .. February if all is good :) when's your due date? Xx

Aww brill, well I'm sure with all ur healthy eating you'll be ready and raring to go :) . It feels like I've waited a life time for this. I'm not sure on my due date yet as I only went to the docs today. Got to go back in a few days. If I've worked out right then I think my due date should be 30th June xx

Yeh I prob will, I don't want to gain massively. Not really sure how many cals I'm supposed to have xx
Heyy... You don't need any extra calories until last trimester hunnie... If you plan of following WW during your pregnancy, add 4pp to yer dailies and usual weeklies.. Tho WW isn't pregnancy approved so make sure you use them on calcium rich foods or hi fibre ;)
SW is pregnancy approved and recommended by british midwives association ;) and you get an extra healthy extra a & b per day... x

Heyy... You don't need any extra calories until last trimester hunnie... If you plan of following WW during your pregnancy, add 4pp to yer dailies and usual weeklies.. Tho WW isn't pregnancy approved so make sure you use them on calcium rich foods or hi fibre ;) SW is pregnancy approved and recommended by british midwives association ;) and you get an extra healthy extra a & b per day... x

Lol it's a good job u said that, I'd have been eating extra cals I didn't need. I'll b looking 6 months pregnant in a month! I'm going to try n be as healthy as I can anyway. Xx

Back