Kerry's final weight watchers diary!!!

Lol it's a good job u said that, I'd have been eating extra cals I didn't need. I'll b looking 6 months pregnant in a month! I'm going to try n be as healthy as I can anyway. Xx
Follow slimming world plan with me hahahaha!!! X

Follow slimming world plan with me hahahaha!!! X
And me :D Though I've modified it a little to suit :D Not too much.. I just don't limit or syn milk or yogurts or fruit juice... as they're for baby ;)

And me :D Though I've modified it a little to suit :D Not too much.. I just don't limit or syn milk or yogurts or fruit juice... as they're for baby ;)

Oh yes the baby needs it's calcium :) I think I'll prob follow the slimming wolds plan then with the odd tweak! How much have u gained Francis? Xx

Love it!! That's why I've joined slimming world. Cyst removed on Monday, then fertility drugs, then hopefully a member of the baby club. :D x

Love it!! That's why I've joined slimming world. Cyst removed on Monday, then fertility drugs, then hopefully a member of the baby club. :D x

Yay can't wait till ur a member! Yummy mummy's together :) xx

Oh yes the baby needs it's calcium :) I think I'll prob follow the slimming wolds plan then with the odd tweak! How much have u gained Francis? Xx
Up to last weeks WI i'm up 3.5LB from my BFP weight... More than I'd like as I'd prefer to have maintained but heyho... People keep giving out to me for not being pleased with that... :/

Oh Tano.. Exciting... You'll be popping over to the pregnancy threads soon enough too please God..

Up to last weeks WI i'm up 3.5LB from my BFP weight... More than I'd like as I'd prefer to have maintained but heyho... People keep giving out to me for not being pleased with that... :/ Oh Tano.. Exciting... You'll be popping over to the pregnancy threads soon enough too please God..
here's hoping!!! Eeeeeek x

Up to last weeks WI i'm up 3.5LB from my BFP weight... More than I'd like as I'd prefer to have maintained but heyho... People keep giving out to me for not being pleased with that... :/ Oh Tano.. Exciting... You'll be popping over to the pregnancy threads soon enough too please God..

Wow only 3.5lb? I think that's amazing lol xx

Wow only 3.5lb? I think that's amazing lol xx
Ha ha.. Thanks hun.. I know its a good gain being as far along as I am.. But as I still had at least a stone to lose when I got my BFP, i'd prefer to have maintained.. Still happy enough though as I know its only small

Ha ha.. Thanks hun.. I know its a good gain being as far along as I am.. But as I still had at least a stone to lose when I got my BFP, i'd prefer to have maintained.. Still happy enough though as I know its only small

I too still have a stone to lose but if I gained 3.5 when I'm as far as u I'll b well happy

How u feeling today Kerry? Are u back to work tomorrow? X

How u feeling today Kerry? Are u back to work tomorrow? X

I'm feeling fine thanks Serena. Yeh back at work :-( 6am start x

Yawn! Is your job going to be ok with the bump? X

Well I can't pull machines out or anything but the girls won't mind doing that. I'm coming off this early shift so this is my last one xx

Well I can't pull machines out or anything but the girls won't mind doing that. I'm coming off this early shift so this is my last one xx

Oh No! You'll miss out on the yummy Wednesday Brekkie! X

Oh No! You'll miss out on the yummy Wednesday Brekkie! X

Lol I don't mind! Think I'm gonna get too tired to b getting up at that time. Plus when nick is on nights i don't sleep well at all x

Lol I don't mind! Think I'm gonna get too tired to b getting up at that time. Plus when nick is on nights i don't sleep well at all x

You and the Bump need your sleep :) x

Back