Kerry's final weight watchers diary!!!

Mince pies are so yummy!! Love this time of year xx

Good Morning Kerry! Love your change of Profile Pic :) x

Good Morning Kerry! Love your change of Profile Pic :) x

Morning Serena! Thanks hunny, how did weigh in go? Not caught up on ur diary yet xx

Morning Serena! Thanks hunny, how did weigh in go? Not caught up on ur diary yet xx

Stayed The Same!!! REALLY REALLY Pleased cos Half Term has screwed my Routine! X

Just caught up with your diary. Big congratulations!!! :D hope your pregnancy goes well xx Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you so much! I am over the moon. Couldn't be happier. I'm like a pig in $hit lol xx

Stayed The Same!!! REALLY REALLY Pleased cos Half Term has screwed my Routine! X

Fantastic!! You're on a roll!! What's plan for coming wk ? Xx

Fantastic!! You're on a roll!! What's plan for coming wk ? Xx

Enjoy my Birthday and Poppy's Birthday ;-) Technically I can gain 3lbs and ill still be at Goal! X

Enjoy my Birthday and Poppy's Birthday ;-) Technically I can gain 3lbs and ill still be at Goal! X

Is it your birthday today? Xx

I have just been on the phone to my midwife. She has booked me in for a scan on tue. Just to make sure everything's where it should be. I had a stomach operation a few yrs back n they said it would b in my best interest to have a scan early if I was to get pregnant! Happy about that :) xx

I have just been on the phone to my midwife. She has booked me in for a scan on tue. Just to make sure everything's where it should be. I had a stomach operation a few yrs back n they said it would b in my best interest to have a scan early if I was to get pregnant! Happy about that :) xx

YAY :) You get to see baby in just 4 days... Fingers n toes crossed all is well...
You won't see allot but you will hopefully see its little HB beating away... So THE most amazing feeling IN THE WORLD...
How far will you be then? xxx

YAY :) You get to see baby in just 4 days... Fingers n toes crossed all is well... You won't see allot but you will hopefully see its little HB beating away... So THE most amazing feeling IN THE WORLD... How far will you be then? xxx

I can't wait :) I will b 6 wk + 1 day. I know I prob won't see a lot but it will put my mind at ease a bit xx

Back