Kerry's final weight watchers diary!!!

I can't wait :) I will b 6 wk + 1 day. I know I prob won't see a lot but it will put my mind at ease a bit xx
It certainly will.. You'll see what your little bean is looking like right not tho... And its amazing... Wait til you see that little flicker on the screen (HB)... Bring tissues!!! xx

It certainly will.. You'll see what your little bean is looking like right not tho... And its amazing... Wait til you see that little flicker on the screen (HB)... Bring tissues!!! xx

Can't wait! :) xxx

Hey ladies, sorry I haven't been on in a while. I've not been very good eating wise. I need to make a plan n stick with it. Whether it b back on points or slimming world plan. Eating for two is defo what I'm doing at the mo.

I have my scan to to tomorrow to see if everything's going as it should. Excited and nervous at the same time. I'm 6 wk's today. It's going so so slow lol. I have another scan at 8 wk's then my 12 wk scan. I think I should relax a bit more then xx

Hey ladies, sorry I haven't been on in a while. I've not been very good eating wise. I need to make a plan n stick with it. Whether it b back on points or slimming world plan. Eating for two is defo what I'm doing at the mo.

I have my scan to to tomorrow to see if everything's going as it should. Excited and nervous at the same time. I'm 6 wk's today. It's going so so slow lol. I have another scan at 8 wk's then my 12 wk scan. I think I should relax a bit more then xx

Best of luck with scan Kez, did ya weigh today? xx

Good Luck with the Scan Kerry :) Don't worry yourself about WW/SW at the moment, just look after yourself and the little Peanut. X

Good Luck with the Scan Kerry :) Don't worry yourself about WW/SW at the moment, just look after yourself and the little Peanut. X

Thanks Serena, yeh scales n ww are last thing on my mind at the mo. Soon as I know I'm all good I can concentrate on other things! :) xx

Good Luck for 1130 :) x

Well I've just been for my scan. The York sack is in the right place but they can't see the baby yet. I'm only just 6 wk's n she said it was normal at this stage. I have read a few girls couldn't see anything at this stage. Due to go back in two wk's xx

Well I've just been for my scan. The York sack is in the right place but they can't see the baby yet. I'm only just 6 wk's n she said it was normal at this stage. I have read a few girls couldn't see anything at this stage. Due to go back in two wk's xx
Aww... Yes that sounds right to me... I was just shy of 6 weeks when I went in with the pains in my ovary and had to go back a couple of weeks later as was too soon to see anything... Good news its where its meant to be though :) That bit scared the bejaysus out of me...

Aww... Yes that sounds right to me... I was just shy of 6 weeks when I went in with the pains in my ovary and had to go back a couple of weeks later as was too soon to see anything... Good news its where its meant to be though :) That bit scared the bejaysus out of me...

Yeh that was a scary thing for me too. Had a op a few yrs back n they said I could have ectopic pregnancy. Would have been nice to see something but I'm not worried. I've just canceled the private scan I was due to have. Xx

Yeh that was a scary thing for me too. Had a op a few yrs back n they said I could have ectopic pregnancy. Would have been nice to see something but I'm not worried. I've just canceled the private scan I was due to have. Xx
Yea.. My SIL had an ectopic pregnancy a few years ago.. Was awful.. Rushed into emergency surgery n all.. She never knew she was pregnant at all.. So you know the way when something happens that's close to you, you panic.. That was me.. But all is grand..
So you're back 2 weeks from today is it? Or have you to wait for an appointment? x

Yea.. My SIL had an ectopic pregnancy a few years ago.. Was awful.. Rushed into emergency surgery n all.. She never knew she was pregnant at all.. So you know the way when something happens that's close to you, you panic.. That was me.. But all is grand.. So you're back 2 weeks from today is it? Or have you to wait for an appointment? x

Aww poor girl, must have been awful for her. :-(

Yeh I go back two wk's today. Can't come quick enough xx

I know.. But wait til you see the difference that 2 weeks can make :) x How you feeling genergally? MS hit or you doing oK? x

I can't wait! .. Feeling quite sicky today but not actually been sick. No doubt before the wk is out I'll b being sick xx

I can't wait! .. Feeling quite sicky today but not actually been sick. No doubt before the wk is out I'll b being sick xx

Ugh.. I had 2 weeks of just feeling nauseous at the start.. Then about 2 weeks of being sick once a day :D (the nausea is actually far worse in my opinion) That was my experience of morning sickness :D

Back