Kerry's final weight watchers diary!!!

Lol just realised u weren't asking me!! Blame it on the baby brain ;-) cx
LOL.. I was like.. Why's she saying that.. LOL.
I was just asking coz bacon n cabbage is a very "Irish" dinner.. It'd be one of our most tradition Sunday dinners.. And its yum :)

LOL.. I was like.. Why's she saying that.. LOL. I was just asking coz bacon n cabbage is a very "Irish" dinner.. It'd be one of our most tradition Sunday dinners.. And its yum :)

Lol silly me! Yeh she's from Ireland. Not sure where abouts tho xx

Lol silly me! Yeh she's from Ireland. Not sure where abouts tho xx
Ahh... See how I knew that.. LOL
Def recommend trying bacon n cabbage.. Might even do it myself this weekend...

Ahh... See how I knew that.. LOL Def recommend trying bacon n cabbage.. Might even do it myself this weekend...

How do u make it xx

How do u make it xx
You just boil up yer bacon... its a lump of bacon...Not a rasher of bacon...
You change yer water half way through cooking and then boil up your cabbage in the water off the ham for extra flavour..

Hey Kerry, Sorry to hear that your Scan wasn't as successful as you would of hoped but only another 2wks till you get to see your little peanut :) How are u getting on Food Wise? X

You just boil up yer bacon... its a lump of bacon...Not a rasher of bacon... You change yer water half way through cooking and then boil up your cabbage in the water off the ham for extra flavour..

Bit like a gammon joint? X x

Hey Kerry, Sorry to hear that your Scan wasn't as successful as you would of hoped but only another 2wks till you get to see your little peanut :) How are u getting on Food Wise? X

Hi Serena, yeh bit disappointing we didn't get to see peanut but 13 days time n we will :). I haven't been great food wise. I need to get my act together n prepare food before work but I can never b bothered. Mainly had sandwiches today ( very naughty) peanut needs it's goodness so I must b better xx

Hi Serena, yeh bit disappointing we didn't get to see peanut but 13 days time n we will :). I haven't been great food wise. I need to get my act together n prepare food before work but I can never b bothered. Mainly had sandwiches today ( very naughty) peanut needs it's goodness so I must b better xx

What Peanut needs Peanut gets! I'm surprised Poppy didn't come out looking like a Chip lol x

What Peanut needs Peanut gets! I'm surprised Poppy didn't come out looking like a Chip lol x

Lol see n she came out just fine :) xx

Bit like a gammon joint? X x
Erm... Yea I guess :)
What better reason to eat healthy than to give ur growing baby the best nutrition :)
Sorry missed the whole thread today!!! Limerick hun :)
Knew ya had to be Irish r hav Irish links :D
How was yer bacon n cabbage? ;)

How are you today Kez xx

Hiya, good thanks. Having a much healthier day

Breakfast - crumpets

Lunch - tuna on Sesame riveta with baby tomatoes

Dinner - lasagne n salad

Snacks - yog and 4 mini satsuma s :)

Well hello there strangers!!! I've finally decided to drag myself out of my greedy hole, before I could no longer fit in the gap. MASSIVE congratulations! Fabulous news xxx

Heyyyy u!! How u been??

Thanks chicken, it's been a long time coming :)
U back on weight watchers? Xx

Back