Kerry's final weight watchers diary!!!

Hey everyone, I have been for my scan today, I am 12 wk's and 5 days. It was so emotional seeing my little one. Haha it kept jumping about n putting it's hand up to it's face! My next scan is valentines day :-D

Seen your FB status so assumed it was fab news.. Really pleased hunnie... You can now relax and enjoy your last Christmas as a twosome :D Congratz again on your BFP and happy n healthy 9 months (6months left) to your and your OH...
Pic is really clear for a 12 week.. CUTE

Seen your FB status so assumed it was fab news.. Really pleased hunnie... You can now relax and enjoy your last Christmas as a twosome :D Congratz again on your BFP and happy n healthy 9 months (6months left) to your and your OH... Pic is really clear for a 12 week.. CUTE

Aww thanks hunny, I was so nervous this morning, then so relieved once we saw our little one jumping about :). To be honest the pic could have been clearer. We had a trainee doing it and when the fully trained one took over we could see it better but the pics had been done by then. Amazing day :) xx

Aww thanks hunny, I was so nervous this morning, then so relieved once we saw our little one jumping about :). To be honest the pic could have been clearer. We had a trainee doing it and when the fully trained one took over we could see it better but the pics had been done by then. Amazing day :) xx

What amazed me was how much baby was moving n jumping n I cudn feel a thing. It's awesome tho. Best feeling in the world. Over the first hurdle now. :)

What amazed me was how much baby was moving n jumping n I cudn feel a thing. It's awesome tho. Best feeling in the world. Over the first hurdle now. :)

I know, I'd seen video's on YouTube of babies jumping but didn't expect mine to be doing it. Amazing little things :) xx

Fantastic news Hun!!! And what a lovely early Xmas pressie and now valentines day to look forward to!! It's always special seeing them. X x are you going to find out the sex in feb?? X

Fantastic news Hun!!! And what a lovely early Xmas pressie and now valentines day to look forward to!! It's always special seeing them. X x are you going to find out the sex in feb?? X

Aww thanks Hun, yeh it's the best Xmas present I could have ever wished for :). Yeh I'm going to find out the sex, such a lovely day to have the scan too. What date is ur scan? Xx

Merry Christmas Minnie's, hope you all get spoilt rotten n have a fab day xxxx

Feeling so fat! Scales say I have gained 1st 4 lb :-0 how fricking bad is that? Watched it go up every wk n still eat ****! Thing is I eat all the right stuff for the baby but then eat the rubbish too! I was contemplating joining a slim world class but to be honest I feel a bit daft joining when I'm pregnant. Plus do I really want to pay 5£ a week to maintain? Or even gain? Feeling a whale! :-( the thing is with me, I'm all or nothing, I'm on a die or I'm being a pig xx

Just spoke to slimming world lady n I'm joining up on tue :) xx

Hey ladies, not sure if any old pals on here doing weight watchers. but here's a bit about me.

I've done weight watchers on n off over the yrs, yo yo-ing between 9st 11 - 12st 5. it's the only diet I seem to stick to and do well but once I come off it I clap the weight straight back on! I have just had a baby 11 days ago, gained a whopping 3st 10 ( pre preg weight was 10st 9) I've managed to drop 1st 13 of that already, thank god it wasn't all fat lol! so my weight now is 12st 6.2 eeeekkk!! I messaged my leader a few wk back asking how long I had to wait before I joined and she said 6 wk. I have messaged again to see if I could join sooner as I feel fine in myself and I'm not breast feeding. I really don't want to wait another 4 wk n possibly gain more weight. Has anyone else on here had a baby n re-joined sooner than than the 6 wk? xxx.

First weigh in this morning and I'm 12st 4.5 eeeekk!! so that's a gain of 1st 10.5 pre pregnancy! My first goal is to get to 11st. Ultimate goal is 9st 7 xx

Re joined back again. 12 st 6 last em, lost 6lb this week xx

Thanks Hun, how are u? Are u back on weight watchers xx

Yes last week just tried to eat healthier and cal count,cut bread out etc.started pointing from yesterday and weigh in day is a Friday.gonna try stick to pointing seems to keep me on track.only got 10lb to lose to get to wedding weight but can def feel that 10lb on my tummy xxx

She is 12 weeks and 3 days, her name is Mia

Attachments

• image-3422106045.jpg
    image-3422106045.jpg
    338 KB · Views: 40
Back