Kerry's final weight watchers diary!!!

So I've not been very good food wise. Been eating everything I should for the baby but then eating all the sweet stuff too. So much so that scales show a 4lb gain this morning :-( hoping it's not a true gain! I know ur not suppose to lose weight in pregnancy but hope it goes down a bit over next few days

Here's today's food

Porridge

Banana on cinnamon n raisin bagel

Home made chilli n rice

I'll have some fruit n a yog later x

I think that's a worse feeling than actually being sick.. At least when you've been sick, you get some relief... :)

Yes I agree with u. How are u feeling? Xx

Right after a big kick up the bum ( by myself) I have decided to do ww maintenance points

32 + 49 weeklies

Here goes today

Banana on cinnamon bagel - 8

Ham salad sandwich on wholemeal roll - 10

Tuna mayo with jacket pot n salad - 13 ( only had frozen jackets at work n worked out at 7pp)

Penguin - 3
Couple of caramel bites - 2
1 sugar in tea - 1
Milk in tea - 1

38/ 32
6/49 weeklies

Not a fantastic day as I used 6 already but better than I have been xx

You know what I am so tempted to carry on with ww!! I point my slimming world food and it used to mainly even out!! X
I know where I am with ww so would make life so much easier x
I know when pregnant with Mali weight loss was encouraged, I was consultant based due to a high bmi, so for me I know it would be allowed.
Excited there is someone else going through it with me this time x

can you not do ww food and weigh at sw where your ok to be pregnant? ? if you have already joined x

You know what I am so tempted to carry on with ww!! I point my slimming world food and it used to mainly even out!! X I know where I am with ww so would make life so much easier x I know when pregnant with Mali weight loss was encouraged, I was consultant based due to a high bmi, so for me I know it would be allowed. Excited there is someone else going through it with me this time x

well if u point ur slimming world food anyway ur really doing points with the healthy part of slimming world. I think I am just on the edge of top end of my bmi. How much did u lose in ur last pregnancy? I would like to lose this 4lb I've put on. Are u suffering with any sickness yet? I have parts of the day where I'm feeling really sicky but not actually been sick yet xx

can you not do ww food and weigh at sw where your ok to be pregnant? ? if you have already joined x

To b honest I don't really want to pay if I'm not following the diet, plus I am only aiming to maintain so seems bit pointless xx

Well I had a t cake n penguin last night too so taking my weeklies to 15/49. Nights at work are always the hardest for me. I should b ok with 32 over next few days

Cornflakes n milk - 7pp

Not sure what we're having for dinner later, we need to go shopping xx

well if u point ur slimming world food anyway ur really doing points with the healthy part of slimming world. I think I am just on the edge of top end of my bmi. How much did u lose in ur last pregnancy? I would like to lose this 4lb I've put on. Are u suffering with any sickness yet? I have parts of the day where I'm feeling really sicky but not actually been sick yet xx

My last pregnancy I lost nearly 4 stone!! But I was very very heavy!!! And the loss mainly come in the first and second trimester, I was also constant lead, so it was with his monitoring. I did weight in with slimming world but only twice, I only went as was banished from slimming world! In my case weight watchers would prob have been more suited mainly because I ate so so little, and on good days, I tried to get high calorie food like cheese and red meat in, only because this was advised x so far, other than a little queasy feeling I am totally fine! Exact like my first pregnancy 16 years ago! Fingers crossed it follows that path x

My last pregnancy I lost nearly 4 stone!! But I was very very heavy!!! And the loss mainly come in the first and second trimester, I was also constant lead, so it was with his monitoring. I did weight in with slimming world but only twice, I only went as was banished from slimming world! In my case weight watchers would prob have been more suited mainly because I ate so so little, and on good days, I tried to get high calorie food like cheese and red meat in, only because this was advised x so far, other than a little queasy feeling I am totally fine! Exact like my first pregnancy 16 years ago! Fingers crossed it follows that path x

How many children do u have?
Wow 4 stone, that's good going, especially when you were pregnant! I'm going to really try n eat healthy cos I don't want to gain massively. If any but think that's inevitable xx

I have Dylan who is 15, then Mali who is coming up to 6 months and now I will be 8 weeks pregnant tomorrow.

The weight loss sounds amazing, but I had such bad morning sickness I literally could not eat. So in a way it was not done through effort or work!

Fingers crossed it seems so much better this time around.

Is this your first pregnancy?? X

I have Dylan who is 15, then Mali who is coming up to 6 months and now I will be 8 weeks pregnant tomorrow. The weight loss sounds amazing, but I had such bad morning sickness I literally could not eat. So in a way it was not done through effort or work! Fingers crossed it seems so much better this time around. Is this your first pregnancy?? X

I think I'm 8 weeks tomorrow, although having a scan tue so I'm sure they will confirm either way.

Yes it's my first pregnancy, I've been trying for a baby on n off for 8 yrs. went through ivf with my ex which didn't work, he had low sperm count but I'd had a stomach operation so I thought that was playing a part too. We'd been together for 13 yrs but sadly split up. It was my decision. I think we just got together too young. I've been with my current partner 4 yrs. been trying around 3 yrs. I never in my wildest dreams thought it would happen naturally for me, I thought we would have to go down the ivf route xx

Ah hi Failed ivf is so heartbreaking, we had Dylan no issues, in fact I thought we where both to young I was 22 Alex 24when I hit 28 we tried again nothing, it was then I was diagnosed with pcos. I weighed a lot less back then. So after clomid that failed ivf was the next step. We had one cycle free. And that failed, the next cycle my mother in law paid for, it was positive, but I miscarried very early, the third cycle again paid for by mother in law failed. Even though she offered more finance we decided to accept, focus on Dylan and be thank full for our lot. Last year out of the blue I found out I was pregnant!! We where over the moon!!!!! I had started weight watcher before, and my consultant seems to think, the weight loss helping my hormones as well as getting older helped me catch, so to get another surprise is totally amazing even if a little quick! X I now know I so so have to start thinking of contraception next year! X my family will be so complete when I have this one. X

Ah hi Failed ivf is so heartbreaking, we had Dylan no issues, in fact I thought we where both to young I was 22 Alex 24when I hit 28 we tried again nothing, it was then I was diagnosed with pcos. I weighed a lot less back then. So after clomid that failed ivf was the next step. We had one cycle free. And that failed, the next cycle my mother in law paid for, it was positive, but I miscarried very early, the third cycle again paid for by mother in law failed. Even though she offered more finance we decided to accept, focus on Dylan and be thank full for our lot. Last year out of the blue I found out I was pregnant!! We where over the moon!!!!! I had started weight watcher before, and my consultant seems to think, the weight loss helping my hormones as well as getting older helped me catch, so to get another surprise is totally amazing even if a little quick! X I now know I so so have to start thinking of contraception next year! X my family will be so complete when I have this one. X

Aww yes it is heartbreaking, can't imagine at 3 goes at it. It takes it out of u and ur relationship. Maybe losing weight and like u say being a bit older has helped u. Haha ur definitely very fertile now. I would like two children but to be honest I'll just be over the moon with one as I never expected it to happen. Xx

Aww shar what a tough time u had. But ur blessed now with ur baba n bun :)
We want our second close in age to this one n initially my plan was to wait til this one is almost a year to start trying again. But it's recommended to try within 6 months if uv had trouble getting pregnant so I think I'll see how I get on with the labour n being a new mammy before we rule it out... But like Kerry if this is my lot, ill b super grateful as I was coming to terms with the fact it wasn't happening for us.
We (I) had "unexplained infertility" which was devastating for me as at least if there was a blockage or a reason, we cud go down the route of fixing it. But there was no problem. I got in such a state in the consultants office that she suggested Clomid. Even she didn't think it'd do anything but I think she just wanted me out if her office ha ha

I agree unexplained fertility is so cruel, there is nothing to focus on x just amazing you are going to be a mum soon!! And like they say you are very fertile just after having one, so here's hoping in a couple of years there is a few little ones x

Didng point as such yesterday but I was ok food wise

Had

Cornflakes

Sausage roll ( not so good)

Fruit

Roast chicken n nando's marinade, bit of rice, corn and actifry chips
Penguin and Christmas cake slice

Weighed this morning n lost 1 of the 4lb's I have put on xx

Back