Kerry's final weight watchers diary!!!

Good luck with the scan today x (am sure I read it's today???) it's always nice to see them, kind of makes it so so real x

Good luck with the scan today x (am sure I read it's today???) it's always nice to see them, kind of makes it so so real x

Thanks love, just got back in from my scan. All went ok n I saw it's little heartbeat! Didn't get a pic tho :-( it was really tiny tho. So happy! :) xx

Aww... Delighted all is going well :) Great news :) When do you have yer 12 week? Have you got the rest of the day off to live on cloud 9 now or do you have work? x

I'm not sure when I have my 12 week scan yet, I have a appointment with the midwife on fri so she'll prob book me in then. yeh I have the rest of the day off, my mums over so I'm coking her tea :) xx

So pleased all was well. Think you will get your 12 week scan before Christmas, it will be here before you know it!! X x enjoy your evening Hun x

Oh that's nice :) Its awsome little baby wriggle about in there isn't it :)
So pleased all was well. Think you will get your 12 week scan before Christmas, it will be here before you know it!! X x enjoy your evening Hun x
Delighted for you :) xxx

Thanks ladies, it was such a wonderful experience seeing this little heart beat on the screen, it's incredible to think I have a growing baby inside me! :) roll on 12 wk scan :-D xxx

Hope your appointment tomorrow goes well x to think we should get the 12 week scan around Christmas time x what a fab prezzie x

Hope your appointment tomorrow goes well x to think we should get the 12 week scan around Christmas time x what a fab prezzie x

Not been very good at updating on here. Not really been that great at pointing but just trying to eat healthy n getting my 5 a day n calcium ect.

Today's food

Cornflake n semi skimmed milk

Chicken n veg soup - 2 of 5 a day

Tuna jacket pot salad - 2 of 5 a day

Pineapple pack - 2 of 5
Fromage frais

2 litres of water.

Had my appointment with midwife today but appointments got mixed up. So got to go back 5th dec. she is sorting my next scan so should get that through the post. Xx

Not been very good at updating on here. Not really been that great at pointing but just trying to eat healthy n getting my 5 a day n calcium ect.

Today's food

Cornflake n semi skimmed milk

Chicken n veg soup - 2 of 5 a day

Tuna jacket pot salad - 2 of 5 a day

Pineapple pack - 2 of 5
Fromage frais

2 litres of water.

Had my appointment with midwife today but appointments got mixed up. So got to go back 5th dec. she is sorting my next scan so should get that through the post. Xx

As long as you're looking after yourself that's the main thing :) xxx

Kerry how are you?

Hey I'm good thanks. Been a bit rubbish posting on here. Also been a bit rubbish with food, being Christmas n all. Still been eating the healthy extra's for the baby but naughty stuff too. I have my 12 wk scan tomorrow, so nervous but excited too. I'll be 12 wk n 2 days tomorrow. Seems to be going so quick xx

Hey I'm good thanks. Been a bit rubbish posting on here. Also been a bit rubbish with food, being Christmas n all. Still been eating the healthy extra's for the baby but naughty stuff too. I have my 12 wk scan tomorrow, so nervous but excited too. I'll be 12 wk n 2 days tomorrow. Seems to be going so quick xx
ive been rubbish to! That has gone quick glad your ok

Hey everyone, I have been for my scan today, I am 12 wk's and 5 days. It was so emotional seeing my little one. Haha it kept jumping about n putting it's hand up to it's face! My next scan is valentines day :-D

Attachments

• image-2503941538.jpg
    image-2503941538.jpg
    385.4 KB · Views: 56
Back