Kerry's final weight watchers diary!!!

Tonight's dinner, new potatoes, salad and tandoori chicken! Yum!

Attachments

• image-1939184033.jpg
    image-1939184033.jpg
    482.6 KB · Views: 35
Hey Sweetie :) Looks like you've had a good day (other than the naughty Mid-Week WI!) Quick question, how comes your Tomatoes on Toast was 8pp if the Toast was 5pp and Babybels are 2pp? Did you have Spread too? X

Hey Sweetie :) Looks like you've had a good day (other than the naughty Mid-Week WI!) Quick question, how comes your Tomatoes on Toast was 8pp if the Toast was 5pp and Babybels are 2pp? Did you have Spread too? X

Yeh had flora light spread. Really enjoyed it too. Bought some 4pp bread so may have it again for lunch tomorrow after gym. xx

Yeh had flora light spread. Really enjoyed it too. Bought some 4pp bread so may have it again for lunch tomorrow after gym. xx

I love Tomatoes on Toast, only if they have Lea & Perrins on! X

Never tried that!! I love tomato on toast with mayo and salt yum yum

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Never tried that!! I love tomato on toast with mayo and salt yum yum

Mayo with tinned tomatoes? Don't like the sound of that. Saying that I shouldn't knock it till I've tried it x

Mayo just adds extra pp tho lol x

Tinned tomatoes? Eeewwww no that's just wrong! I'm talking bout fresh tomatoes lol

Tinned tomatoes? Eeewwww no that's just wrong! I'm talking bout fresh tomatoes lol

OMG I love Tinned Tomatoes! X

Haha I love tinned too! X

Yea I do aswell but only in things like sauces for spag Bol or something! Everytime we go to England and order a full English everyone at are table ask it without tomatoes cuz ya always get tinned tomatoes and that's just so wrong on so many levels

Yea I do aswell but only in things like sauces for spag Bol or something! Everytime we go to England and order a full English everyone at are table ask it without tomatoes cuz ya always get tinned tomatoes and that's just so wrong on so many levels

At the Cafes by me, they always say Fresh or Tinned and i always say both lol x

Nowhere over here do tinned toms as part of breakie! Oh and don't get me started on the mushy peas and chips yuck
Do chipper in the uk so battered mars bars? They don't do them over here so when I go to Newcastle I'm gona get one if I see it anywhere

Nowhere over here do tinned toms as part of breakie! Oh and don't get me started on the mushy peas and chips yuck
Do chipper in the uk so battered mars bars? They don't do them over here so when I go to Newcastle I'm gona get one if I see it anywhere

I've not seen them anywhere but have heard of them, no way could I eat a battered mars bar. I do like chips n mushy peas tho! Lol xx

I've not seen them anywhere but have heard of them, no way could I eat a battered mars bar. I do like chips n mushy peas tho! Lol xx

Chips and Mushy Peas is AMAZING! I've never tried a Deep Fried Mars Bar probably because I don't like Mars and Ive never seen them round here anyway! Think its a Northern thing! X

Ah no my dreams of a battered mars has now been shattered
No way it's just wrong even the smell of it

Back