Kerry's final weight watchers diary!!!

Thanks! .. I go on treadmill, been jogging 5k then usually bike, rower and strider with a few weights in between. Depends how I'm feeling on the day. Been at work since 6 this morning so I'll prob just do treadmill, rower n weights then take my dog walking xx

That's so fab! how long does it take you to jog the 5k? I'm jealous.com, really miss the gym! X

That's so fab! how long does it take you to jog the 5k? I'm jealous.com, really miss the gym! X

It takes me about 33 mins. I do feel a lot better since I've been doing if xx

I just walked 5k in sn hour. feeling good xx

So today has gone pretty well. Resisted McDonald's breakfast at work this morning and had oat so simple with skimmed milk. Been to gym and a 4 mile dog walk - 900 cals :) .. Not bad to say I've been up since 4.30 for work. Usually on a wed I'd just about walk the dog for half hr. had some ham n a baby bell after gym as I was starving. Will prob end up being quite a few cals today but I'm still within my cals on mfp with doing the exercise. Prob eat 300 back.

Today's food .. So far

Oat so simple

Banana sandwich

2 x spring onion and cheddar fish cakes with salad and sweet chilli sauce

Snacks - ham, baby bell light. 3 x party rings

So today has gone pretty well. Resisted McDonald's breakfast at work this morning and had oat so simple with skimmed milk. Been to gym and a 4 mile dog walk - 900 cals :) .. Not bad to say I've been up since 4.30 for work. Usually on a wed I'd just about walk the dog for half hr. had some ham n a baby bell after gym as I was starving. Will prob end up being quite a few cals today but I'm still within my cals on mfp with doing the exercise. Prob eat 300 back.

Today's food .. So far

Oat so simple

Banana sandwich

2 x spring onion and cheddar fish cakes with salad and sweet chilli sauce

Snacks - ham, baby bell light. 3 x party rings

Proud of you Sweetie x

Well it's my birthday today, big 32! N don't I feel old! ., not going to pig out totally like I usually would on my bd tho. My oh Is cooking tea ton, fillet steak ( yum). Have a great day girlies xxx

happy birthday again lol xxx

Well it's my birthday today, big 32! N don't I feel old! ., not going to pig out totally like I usually would on my bd tho. My oh Is cooking tea ton, fillet steak ( yum). Have a great day girlies xxx

Happy Birthday Sweetie :) x

Thanks girls. Been such a piglet today! Back on track tomorrow xxx

happy birthday :)

Back