kerrys lipotrim diary day 2

good day peeps. day 13. have just finished my jigsaw. god it was hard. all the peices looked the same. will start another one later.

well done on your loss ginagee. thats excellent. 20lbs in 2 weeks. i dont think my loss is gonna be great tomorrow. we will see.

hi jody. hope your still doing ok. keep it up. let me know how you get on tomorrow.

keep up the good work girlies. mary your second weigh in will be here before you know it.

gonna go in the garden for a bit i think.

WWWOOOOOO. GO GIRLIES.

kerry xxx

Hey Girls...
Just stopping by for a wee look out how everyone is getting on..
I'm new!!
2nd day on Lipotrim, so far its ok, although i am always thinking about food or being skinny! Its like i have a baddy and a goody on my shoulders talking to me all the time..
I am weighing in at 19stone 6pounds, so i have a huge amount to lose! So this is going to be a long struggle for me, i really hope and pray that i can do it! I need to do it!
Today i feel abit rotten, sort of like i have a hangover and my teeth and jaws ache - i am longing to chew something :(

Hey Shelly! Day 2 was my worst day for being sluggish so hang in there - it amazingly does get easier. I have had a rough day today - day 9 - but didn't cave and am looking forward to a bit of relief again tomorrow. Good luck - you'll get there!

:stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::banana dancer:hi all day15 4 me just been out 4 a walk with the doggies ,dont laugh but i think theres happy pills in the shakes cus i was so happy out walking i was near dancing and singing along with the music lol i had to catch myself on as i was getting funny looks seriously true i heard some people get a feeling of well being now i believe it hope is stays hope u all get it to i actually feel i really can do thisx

welcome shelley. you will do fine. just keep thinking of the new you. you will be there before you know it, just take one day at a time.

coming to the end of the day now and have just had my last shake. not been to bad again today. get weighed in the morning. hoping for at least 3 lb. would be brill.

keep up the good work girls. your all an inspiration.:D:D:D

kerryxxx

well done jody. im the same 5lb down. walked out of there with a big fat smile on my face. keep it up kidda. we weighed early too. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Congratulations ladies! You both did great! You're just a few days ahead of me so it really keeps me inspired to see how you're both doing. Hey gingagee, whatever about the people giving you the funny looks, I can only imagine the dogs' thoughts! So good to hear a happy spell might be on the way. Day 10 today and not that bloody happy! I really look forward to when my weight is off and I'm back in control of how I treat my body. I feel so good already though having only lost about a fifth of what I need to. But, I can imagine how great I'll feel when I finally get to the last 5th! Anyway, delighted for ye Kerry and Jody. Here's to week 3 being another successful one for ye. And Jody, after that drop, I might just lick something!

Girls! I've come to confess my sins!! I have eaten a KFC!!! 2 crispy strips n fries!!!! :( gonna start again tomorrow! I feel soo stupid! Don't kno why I did it!!! Grr!! So I am starting day one again from tomorrow!!! Xx

AWWWWWWW jody what did you do. i cant believe i have to send you in the corner again. noooooooooo.

dont beat yourself up. just get back on the wagon. im gonna tell you the truth tho. from experience, its not that easy. that one taste of food makes it sooooo hard. please dont let that be it. keep going you was doing sooo well.

kerry xxx

day 14. feeling good today. especially after having a good loss. dont feel hungry today. not had my last shake yet, trying to save it for a little longer.

i do have a dilemma though. in a few weeks i am going to alton towers with my sister. she doesnt know im on lipo. but thats not it. i cant take a shake with me as i am not doing the shake in a cup thing with no ice and lumps in the shake. i was thinking if i had a grilled chicken breast with a plain salad, no dressing, would this be ok. i would have my shake in the morning and my shake at night. as its protein i wouldnt have thought this would stop me from losing weight. arrrgggg. i wish i could just cancel but it was planned before i went on lipo and its her birthday. and there is just us 2 going.

anyway. how is everyone else doing. i know about you jody, i hope you have your hands on your head in that corner:mad::mad::mad:.

keep it up guys, your all doing fab.

week 3 starts tomorrow and its easter weekend. and my mum is having a bbq for us tomorrow. well, not for me. i will be good and wait til july, when its probably gonna rain.

ah well!!

kerryxxx

me to kerry i go next friday 2 monday to liverpool and alton towers dont no what to do lumpy shakes or go off 4 a few days x does anyone have any ideas plz

Dont worry Kerry I am back onnit tomorrow :) hopefully I will still have a loss next fri! What do u think?? I wouldn't care but I didn't really enjoy it as much as I would have expected!
I can't advise about Alton towers, eek but will let u kno how I find the rest of the week!!!!
Well done to all the non bean licking, KFC munchers!!! Xxx

hi jody. i think u should still have a loss next week. its only one blip. i bet youll have a really dodgy stomache tomorrow with all that grease. still. i love kfc. bargain bucket, burgers, wraps. OMG. what did you do to me you kfc fiend.

keep it up hun

kerryxxx:D

day 14. feeling good today. especially after having a good loss. dont feel hungry today. not had my last shake yet, trying to save it for a little longer.

i do have a dilemma though. in a few weeks i am going to alton towers with my sister. she doesnt know im on lipo. but thats not it. i cant take a shake with me as i am not doing the shake in a cup thing with no ice and lumps in the shake. i was thinking if i had a grilled chicken breast with a plain salad, no dressing, would this be ok. i would have my shake in the morning and my shake at night. as its protein i wouldnt have thought this would stop me from losing weight. arrrgggg. i wish i could just cancel but it was planned before i went on lipo and its her birthday. and there is just us 2 going.

anyway. how is everyone else doing. i know about you jody, i hope you have your hands on your head in that corner:mad::mad::mad:.

keep it up guys, your all doing fab.

week 3 starts tomorrow and its easter weekend. and my mum is having a bbq for us tomorrow. well, not for me. i will be good and wait til july, when its probably gonna rain.

ah well!!

kerryxxx

Would you not try the flapjacks, that way you could have your shake in the morning, flapjack while you were out and shake later that eve at home... I heard they arent great in taste but im sure they are better than lumpy shakes! xx

Day four for me.. its been a very long four days... at what stage into the diet did you all start exercising at? i have done nothing yet but i keep thinking im doing myself no good by not doing anything. I just feel so crap still. Really weak still... hate this feeling!! I will never take food granted again!!!!!!

hi guys. day 15 and the 1st day of week 3. done ok today. i baked cupcakes and then went to a bbq at my mums. my middle daughter, danae, said to me "dont you want to eat anything", i said of course i do and she replied with "WELL COME OFF LIPOTRIM THEEEENNNNNN". and she really did say it that loud. i told her it wasnt that easy and mummy had to be able to control her eating habits. bla bla bla.

i cant wait to be eating healthy food. even healthy bbq food. home made burgers, marinated chicken breast with bbq onions and peppers. hmmmmm. it all smelt lovely.

but, its my own fat fault i couldnt join in.

how is everyone else doing today. jody. how have you been today. are you honking or not.

hi shelley. i have not done any exercise yet. i was in the garden digging the other day and i felt light headed and very exhausted after only 10 minutes. so i am leaving the gym until the kids go back to school.

keep up the good work guys. another day down, plenty more to come:D:D:D

kerryxxx

Hey Jody. Hope you got back on board ok.It sucks but I keep thinking it's only a blip on my radar. I keep comparing it to the fact that I was pregnant for 3 years and suffered with all the usual pregnancy stuff including morning sickness, back pain, exhaustion, etc. Surely, I can do a few months of this or whatever it takes to get my self-confidence back. I am on day 12 now and am delighted I've stuck it out. I am looking forward to a new wardrobe, a new me and a new way of eating. After having no food for so long, I am actually excited to find new ways of cooking and eating plenty of salads, etc. I never felt this way when yo-yoing with weight watchers. My mindset seems to have changed. Shelly, I felt like crap the first week. So bad, that one day I had to leave work early! But, it seems to finally be disappearing now. And I feel fine. Not ready to conquer the world yet but normal at least. I'm going to have a go at exercising next week again. Will let you know how I get on! Kerry, if you're going to Alton, I'd say it depends whether you want your sister to know. If you don't mind, then I'd say, go to the office when you go there and ask to use their plug so that you can mix your shake with a handblender. I think the idea of a flapjack is great too if you can tolerate it. I hated them! If not, then I would ask your pharmacist. Otherwise, I would look at the refeed week and take one of the meals off of that. Good luck with it. And good luck with the kids sharing all with the world! They are funny! I have a match next weekend that I have to go to and will be gone all day and I'm trying to figure out how to get my shake done. I'm gonna try and find somewhere to use a plug. I've worked too hard to let it all go now. Anyway, day 12, here we go. I have finally decided I might just be able to go into a 3rd week of this. I'm very optimistic all of a sudden!

Hi there Kerry
Wow. You really impressed me. I fear bbqs. They are the one event that I am really really going to miss this summer. But you have shown me the way. It IS my own fat fault I can't join in this summer and I do have to show myself, my kids and the world that I CAN control my eating habits (mostly myself). So now the inevitable bbqs are no longer a source of fear but rather I will treat them as a challenge - the true test of my stamina.

You are a wise lady.

Thanks

Bellerine

day 16 guys. took my girls out today to buy some summery clothes. i had a shake before i went at about half 11. i didnt get back til 5.50. i was staaarrrvvviiinnnngggggg. my belly was rumbling soooo bad. and it was so warm as well. not a good combination. and i spent a small fortune:(.

i was supposed to be making chicken noodle soup for tea but as i was so late i got fish and chips on the way back. hmmmm. it smelt lovely. then i had to sit and feed my son as he is really fussy. the fish was sooo crispy. hmmm. and they had prawn crackers. and now as its treat night (saturday nights) they are sat with crisps and stuff. i have just finished my shake and am now sat here with my bottle of water.

anyway, yous probably didnt want to know all that.

mary, cant wait to see how youve done this week. youve done so well to keep at it. i dont want my sister to know i am on it as everytime i start a new diet she seems to jump on the wagon. and she is doing so well at SW. i know i am going back to slimming world after it where as i dont think she would. i think she would think its ok and she can control herself. but i know from experience she cant. she started liporim a few weeks after i did last time and although she lost weight she still couldnt control herself. she was having a meal every night. tfr means tfr to me. so i think i will end up going with a plain grilled chicked salad. have my shake in the morning and have one when i get back. im hoping i dont come out of ketosis then as its high protein.

hi bellerine. im not wise, just an experienced fatty lol!:D hope you do well on your weight loss this week, and just remember, its 1 summer out of the rest of your life. youll have a whole new outlook next summer, and a whole new wardrobe. keep up the positive thinking and youll get through those events. god i still have to cook bacon and eggs(the healthy way), with beans and mushrooms in the mornings, OH loves it. i think if i can get through that most mornings i can get through anything. keep going.

coming to the end of the day now. i think week 3 will be over before i know it. i am expecting my weight to slow this week so not expecting a big loss.

JOOOOODDDDDYYYYYYY, WWWHHHEEEEERRRREEEEE AAARRRREEEEEE YYYYOOOOOOUUUUUU.

keep up the good work guys.

kerryxxx:D

Back