kerrys lipotrim diary restart....

5stonetolose

well. after finishing lipotrim 3 weeks 3 days ago, i am now back for another 5 weeks. i lost 3st 12lbs between 8th april and 1st july. i finished 2st off target and thought i could deal with it through slimming world. not so.

i dont want to be sat here in 5 months still maintaining this weight wishing i would have done this 5 months ago. so here i am. aiming to lose between 1.5 and 2st.

i have been to a party this week end and have had a party this weekend. when i weighed myself on friday i was 13st 1lb. after my alcohol fuelled weekend, i dont really drink by the way, at all, i weighed myself this morning at 13st 6lb exactly. even if i wasnt doing lipo today i know i would have lost that weight in the next couple of days so im not to worried.

so i will go back to my original weigh in days which is friday and will update then.

mary, i know your joining me so here goes, AGAIN.

keep up the good work guys

kerryxxx:D

hey and you know what mary, we could still make our july challenge:D:D:D:D:D

welcome back even its only for a little while, shouldn't take long at all to get rid of that final 2 stone, i hope that getting back into the swing of things comes easily for you and that the days fly by, best wishes

All the best for last two stone. Look how far you have come already hun your an inspiration

Hi. I've been nosing around the forum for a while. Think I will start LT tomorrow, went to chemist yesterday to borrow the DVD. Going back today, hopefully buy the packs and start tomorrow. Feeling really excited but worried how I'll cope the first week, especially at work. Hope you don't mind me tagging along on your thread?
xxx

Hey Kerry - welcome back!!!!! According to my scale here on the start of day 3, I'm down 6lbs already! I'm sure there's something wrong with my scale! Anyway, I'm still managing - the headaches have been rough though. I did a party at the weekend too - a hen! When I checked, I had gained 2 lbs. But I am strangely confident even though I keep hearing that most people who lose weight don't keep it off. I found it easy enough to maintain even if it was only for a week and a half! Anyway, all play it by ear. I'm hoping to keep most of it off for my holidays - don't want to ruin it all. Anyway, here's to more successful weight loss and getting where we want to be!!!

hi mary. well done on just putting 2lbs on:D:D:D. when is it you go away.

well done on your weight loss too. i have lost 3.6lb. its a shame i put on 6lb over the weekend. :cry::cry:.

welcome slimmerfletch. you are quite welcome to tag along. if it wasnt for mary coming on to my original thread i dont think either of us would have lasted as long as we did. the support is invaluable. i truely believe that if anything is going to get you through, its having the support of someone going through the same thing.

anyway, day 3. only 4 weeks and 4 days to go. aarrrgggghhhhh. i dont care, its still a long time. any time on lipotrim is a long time:cry::cry:

keep up the good work guys

kerryxxx

Thank you Kerry! Reading your diary and seeing you and others' weight loss has given me the confidence to know I can do this!
Just been to the chemist and picked up my packs, going to start in the morning. She told me that as my BMI is 28.7 I can only do this for one month? Is that right? I still have 3.5 stone to lose :-(
Can't wait to get going now. Does anyone else bother with Ketostix or just wait til weigh-in day?
Thanks
X

hi i was wondering could i join this thread please? i really need support!!! started yesterday but broke it while making my boyfriend's lunch for work! :( so starting again today!
kerry what is it like to be three stone lighter? it seems unreachable! i couldnt even picture what i'd look three stone lighter

Hi all!
Cherrygem - the 1st week is the hardest but you've got to get it in your head that you cannot eat!!!! After a week, you will start to feel better and then it becomes second nature after a few weeks. Slimmerfitch - the purpose of lipotrim is to get to your healthy weight range - I guess after that it's up to the chemist. Mine is fine with me continuing until I get to my goal which is somewhere in the middle of my range.
Kerry, don't worry at all - it will go quicker than you think. And half that 6 lbs is already off! I know it seems like a long time but think of it this way - this time 3 months ago, you were looking at 3 months in front of you - this time you're only looking at just over a month. Big difference! Hang in there. You'll be happier for it. We both know that already. And aim for the swimsuit and you looking hot in it! You'll definitely get pregnant then!xxx

Does anyone else bother with Ketostix or just wait til weigh-in day?
X

I don't bother with ketostix - you will be in ketosis within a few days - you will feel it in your mouth and your breath - once you're in it you won't be out unless you cheat.

hi guys, hi mary, slimmer and cherry.

cherrygem, dont feel like that. blow it off and start again tomorrow. of course your mature enough. it really is mind over matter. dont get me wrong, its bloody hard work. i have 3 kids and cooking for them and my other half is hard going, but someones got to do it. ill say again what ive said before, this is someone elses quote but i knicked it.......being fat is hard, dieting is hard, choose your hard! well im sick of being fat so lipo it is.

and have to point out cherry, im nearly 4 stone lighter since lipo. i was 2lbs off 4 stone. but 2,5lb off 5st loss altogether. so just think, you could have all of your weight off in probably the same time.

slimmerfletch, im not one to judge;), but i think your chemist is talking nonsense. as far as im aware, you can do this as long as you are in a healthy range, like down to 20.0bmi. its not for your chemist to tell you how long you can stay on it until you are at least in a healthy range, and if you have 3.5st to lose, its not gonna happen in a month. id say if you absolutely stick to plan, it would take you between 10 and 12 weeks, and trust me it goes quicker than you think, those first few weeks do drag i must admit, but before you know it you will be saying oooohhhhh i can eat next week.

i really hope you stick it out as it is well worth it in the end.

mary, you still didnt tell me when your off the america. you better be back on here as soon as you get back.

i cant remember if i told you mary, but marleys party was good, i made him a mr tumble cake last minute, i was so caught up in the other 3 cakes id made his was a last minute thing. one of my friends said he is gonna build me a website and put my cakes on it. so when its up and running i will give you the address.

anyway guys. keep up the good work. proud of you all for doing this, and yes mary, im super proud of you:D:D.

kerryxxx

Hey slimmerfletch - here's a quote off lipotrim's website: ''
Once you reach your desired weight or are ready to stop, the pharmacy will help you switch back to eating ordinary food and introduce you to Lipotrim Maintenance products to help you maintain your new weight.'' There's the answer!
Hard luck cherrygem. You're not a failure. Not all diets suit all people. And, like Kerry said, you really do have to get your mind to override the matter. It's all in the head. When I started, I kept saying to myself: ''it's only food, not a matter of life and death'' - I also focused on what I wanted to look like and all the negative things that went with being overweight.
I'm heading to Chicago on Thursday, August 11th - 2 weeks from today Kerry (!) for just over 2 weeks. So, I will be on day 4 of refeed when I go there. I'll just have 3 days to finish then over there. Cannot wait - we've had such a crap summer here in Ireland. We've had no summer actually yet - just a few days. It's extremely hot over there though so I'm sure I'll have my fill within a few days!!! What date are you heading and where you going again? I will definitely check in though. I have to check emails for work stuff anyway so while I'm on I'll drift on over to catch up!

Thank you for the info, I will certainly be having words with the chemist, that's if I can hack it! Had my first vanilla shake hot this morning with some coffee in it. Now starving... Hey ho

Have a lovely holiday Mary!
xxx

cherrygem, dont feel like that. blow it off and start again tomorrow. of course your mature enough. it really is mind over matter. dont get me wrong, its bloody hard work. i have 3 kids and cooking for them and my other half is hard going, but someones got to do it. ill say again what ive said before, this is someone elses quote but i knicked it.......being fat is hard, dieting is hard, choose your hard! well im sick of being fat so lipo it is.

and have to point out cherry, im nearly 4 stone lighter since lipo. i was 2lbs off 4 stone. but 2,5lb off 5st loss altogether. so just think, you could have all of your weight off in probably the same time.
QUOTE]

thanks i've started again today and i really do want to be fit than fat so u are totally right!whats the harm in doing this for a few months in order to burst from smiling for the rest of my life!:D
it seems like a dream but one i'm ready for

thanks for all the support:worthy: I'M STUNNED BY UR SUCCESS

Keep checking in cherrygem - you can do it!!!!

hi guys. hey hey hey mary. oooohhhh i bet your really excited. i go in september to turkey for 12 days. allinclusive. unfortunately, its 24hr allinclusive and i dont think thats a good thing. we go 8 weeks tomorrow.

cherrygem, so glad you got back on board. it will be hard over the coming weeks but keep going YOUR WORTH IT:D:D:D:D

slimmerfletch, be strong, make it through day one then concentrate on day 2 and so on. keep going though.

how you felt today mary. i have had a better day today. although we are thinking about going camping tomorrow at haven, and the one where we are looking at going has no electric points. im thinking chicken breast and not much else, or even fish. but i dont know.

anyway, keep up the good work guys

kerryxxx

Hi all. Day 5 and going surprisingly well considering this was my worst day last time. Cherrygem, as Kerry said, you are worth it. I think sometimes we get so caught up in minding everybody around us, we forget to look after ourselves. Keep going. This is for you and you alone. It will make you a happier person inside and out, I promise!
Turkey sounds lovely Kerry! What did you end up eating today? My scales are already showing a crazy loss so plough on seems to be the way to go and I might even be able to finish earlier than I thought!
Keep slimming ladies!!!

Back