kerrys lipotrim diary TAKE 3......

Glad you had a lovely time and glad it was hot !! It rained in Vegas nearly the whole time we were there and while london was having its hottest october days since records began Vegas was having its coldest lol. Anyway a fun time was had by all, won a bit, lost a bit, won a bit more ,got drunk a lot shopped a bit and now have 4 more dresses to go with the little black one :) Back today, with plane related TANKLES/CANKLES which i am hoping will be less swollen by tomorrow back on TFR tomorrow scared to weigh myself lol but will in the morning ARGH!

I hope you and the bump are keeping well, you have been missed x

That's nothing Kerry. Keep it all in perspective - that's just over half a stone and you lost about 5. What's that - 10%?! No problem. Once you spout out this lil one, you'll get that off just breathing let alone dieting! xx Glad you had a nice holiday. How's the illness going? I'm doing fine - definitely a stress eater. I put up another few pounds while I was studying - but just back into a routine this week so hoping it'll drop again. So, total, I'm up 8 pounds since before my holidays. I still fit into my size 12s and even when I was piggin out studying, I managed to hang around that number so I'm confident from here on out. Started back to the gym yesterday and it was amazing how much easier it was to work out. I had started at the gym when I had 5 stone to lose - it was exhausting and I struggled with 10 mins on the treadmill - yesterday, I did 20 mins on the treadmill ....running! And another mile on the crosstrainer. It's exhilirating not dropping dead after like I used to! Anyway, when is the baby due exactly? Do you usually go on time? How are your deliveries? Not too bad I suspect if you're on number 4!!!!! Nice to hear you're back anyway! I missed your posts!

Once you spout out this lil one, you'll get that off just breathing let alone dieting!

HAhahahahhahahaaaaaa!!!

hi guys. deezer, i liked that one too, made me chuckle.

sorry not been on my laptop keeps cutting out, but it is playing fair again now.

well, i think ive lost a couple of lbs this week without really trying. ive been eating ok. buuuuttttt. although i have lost weight i have put another inch on my waist since i came back off holiday. if you saw the size of me you would think i am pregnant with twins. even im questioning it. since i found out i was pregnant i have put 4 inches on my waist. my belly is massive.

mary, my sickness seems to be easing now, well, yesterday and today anyway. i find out a week on monday when i have my 3 month scan when i am due exactly. im hoping they tell me im further along, which would explain the massive tum. but if not, there could be a week in it either way because i dont exactly know when my last period was due to my periods being messed up because of lipotrim. infact, i might have a scroll through my posts in a minute and see if i had mentioned anything about a period.

anyway. my 1st birth i had to be cut and had a ventouse, she was 8lb 3oz. i was in labour for 24hrs and she was a day early.

my second i was in labour for 21hrs. she was a day late and she weighed 9lb 6oz. she was quite easy i think because she was so big she slid out. although while i was in labour she came out of position and turned around sideways. they had to turn her back while i was in labour. that hurt. ALOT. i did tear with her but it wasnt too bad.

my 3rd. he was 10 days late and i was in labour for 21hrs. he was soooooo painful. he was ready to be born when i was only 5cms dialated but they said my cervix hadnt dropped and they couldnt even pop my bag of waters because of this. so i was in that 'pushing pain' for about 4 hrs. within 4 minutes of my waters actually breaking at 8cms dialated, i had my 9lb 1oz bundle and well worth the effort. i had no tearing, no nothing.

so, i anticipate that if this one comes on time it will be into the 9lbs.

there you go peeps, my birthing diary:D:D:D:D.

oh, and they all came on a wednesday, funnily enough, even the one i lost last year came on a wednesday.

anyway, it got in there, it has to come out.

lilac, how are you doing hun, back on the wagon, when is your first weigh in.

mary, your doing fab, well done on getting to the gym. dont worry about your little gain, youll probably just stabalize.

anyway. just thought i would come on while i have a little peace and quiet.

keep up the good work guys

kerryxxx

Hey Kerry. How you doing? Ugh. Those deliveries were tough. Brave you is all I can say! How's the sickness going? Improving at all? I know a girl who was told she was having twins when she was 6 months pregnant! LOL! Good luck!!!! You do get bigger though. My last guy was my biggest. And you show so much quicker. Anyway, back on weight watchers this week. I've gained 10 pounds altogether and not happy so started yesterday. Give it a week and see how I go. Can always do a couple shakes a day if a week on this doesn't start shedding the pounds. I am going to California in just over 3 weeks and I want it off by then again. Anyway, hope all's well. Can't wait to hear when you're due so we can start the countdown!

hi guys, hi mary. no way are you going to america again, cant be bad.

i still feel yucky but i think its wearing off a little. have my scan on monday, cant wait. think i would pee my pants if it was twins.

i have been checking on posts but not posted since last week. i have just been sleeping. alot.

lilac, hope your ok. mary, youll be ok on weight watchers, but like you said, a week on lipo and that 10lb will be gone.

i lost 3lbs at slimming world last week, but i think i put a little back on this week. maybe a lb. i am just trying to maintain this weight for a while. but im not completely following slimming world because of feeling sick. anything in sauce makes my stomach churn. urgh, just thinking about it does.

anyway. keep going guys. gonna update my weight i think.

kerryxxx

hi guys. how we all doing. i put 2.5lb on when i went on wednesday. didnt think it would be so much. i know i will have put on again this week as i have been out twice.

well. got my scan today. have to be there in an hour, so fingers crossed everything is fine this time around.

lilac how are you doing. still on the wagon. mary how about you. how is WW going for you.

will update later hopefully with a photo. infact, i will put one up of my belly that my other half took the other night. my belly is massive.

antway, keep up the good work guys.

kerryxxx

scan was fine today. 12 weeks. due the day before my daughters birthday in may.

kerryxxx

hello hello, glad to hear you and your bump are doing well, i'm back on the wagon after falling off yesterday (minor tin of baked beans blip), very silly but hey ho having a good day today. Have been finding it harder the closer i get to goal strangely, but have refocused and knuckled back down just can't wait to get finished now lol..

May !! what a lovely time of year ! do you know if its a pink one or a bue one yet ?? are you going to find out or have a surprise ? keep healthy, keep cosy, speak to you soon i hope x

What date are you due in May? My daughter is May 2nd! She'll be 4 though! Where does the time go? Hope your pregnancy goes a little easier for you this time. I'm all good - lost a few pounds - bout 7 to go and I'll be back where I ended lipo at. I am going to California because my best friend/cousin is turning 40 - her boyfriend asked me and her sister (who lives in Chicago) to go there as a surprise. A few more are now joining us. She has no idea. She knows her boyfriend is coming cause he lives in NY. She thinks she's gonna have a nice quiet romantic weekend - God help her!!!! When she picks up her boyfriend at the airport, she'll get a surprise to see 4 more ladies in tow cause we're all landing around the same time! I booked it back in May and it seemed so far away. Now, it's only 1 week and 6 days away!!!! I haven't seen her in 2 years so I am super excited and the girls I'm going with are insane to say the least so a great weekend is guaranteed. I'm leaving on a Thursday but don't get there till 9:30 at night and leave on a Tuesday morning - so it's short and sweet but I've never spent that long away from my kids so don't know how I'll be - hopefully too drunk to notice or sleeping all day!!! Don't worry about the weight now Kerry - just keep it in line with where you shoud be for the baby. You'll be fine and I KNOW you will whip yourself back to normal at the end. Be healthy and happy. You are a brave woman going again!!!! Anyway, nothing else to report. Life is pretty ok at the moment! No baby bump photos though! Put them up.

hi guys how are we all doing. nice to hear from you lilac and mary. glad your back on the wagonlilac, or are you???? i know how it is. i found it so hard going off it then coming back on it. youll do it though, i have every faith in you.

ooohhhh mary. youve lost all that weight as well, you must be buzzing your gonna see someone who will notice a massive difference.

you will be fine leaving the kids. it will go quicker than you think. and like you said. hopefully you will be too drunk to realise:D;)

well, gonna put some photos up now, will put belly photos up and a scan photo.

keep going guys

kerryxxx

i did it. both bump and a scan photo. by the way mary. am due on the 8th may. my daughters birthday is on the 9th. she hopes it comes on her birthday. i keep telling her when she is older shell regret saying that.

kerryxxx

I am just lol, sooooo hard this time argh !!! Been stuck at the same weight for a week now :-( stupid beans, stupid me, oh well, fingers crossed for some scale moving in a downwards direction type of action soon. Have started running which is a phrase i never in a million years thought i would say so running tomorrow morn then sunday is danger frisbee training in hyde park with some chums ( fyi the danger bit = is the bramble bush in the middle) hopefully that will help loss wise, more fingers crossed lol

hi lilac. youll be fine. bramble bush or no bramble bush lol! forget the beans. tell yourself what you have told so many others. just put it in the past and start again. how much you got to lose now.

did you see my photos. i put them up. spen says i look like a real life fatty. hahaha. i feel like one.

keep it up hun. just remember as well hough that running can have an effect on weight loss. i have never been able to lose wight while exercising.

good luck for tomorrow hun

kerryxxx

Glad things are going well for you Kerry :) x x x

How you doing Lilac? Hope you've gotten back on board. Not long to go and you will be finished!!! Kerry, the photos are awesome. You are definitely having a big one!!! You look just fab - there's a reason they use the word 'beaming' for pregnant ladies like you! So, I was slow losing so I went to chemist and had a chat about using some shakes to help me 'shake' the last few pounds. She suggested I just go tfr. I said ok then she realized she shouldn't have given me them but she mistook my weight. She thought I was overweight which I wasn't! Anyway, she said go on it anyway and see how you go. So, today is day 5 and it's tough but I'm hanging in there. It's not so difficult when you have a close ending in sight that's for sure. I'm 6 1/2 lbs down already so almost back to original weight loss finale. Weigh-in tomorrow. Will have to go on refeed saturday or sunday at the latest. See how it goes. Can't believe I'm doing it again. What I have learned: when I am putting up weight again, I will go straight back in and do a couple of meal supplements. It is the best route for me I think cause I am easily swayed with food. Why not, right? Anyway, hope everybody's doing well.

hiiiii mary. long time no speak.awww thanks for your lovely comments about the photos. i just cant believe how much my belly has grown so quickly this time. but as much as its grown im in between normal clothes sizes. i cant fit in my 14 jeans but am toooo small for my 16s. i think i will just get maternity 14s like i have done with my leggings and hopefully they will fit.

well, well done to you for going back on tfr. its sooo hard to go back when youve been off it. i salute you.

when do you go away. awww. your going to have a brill time, especially now youve got rid of the extra weight you put on, you can put some back on with comfort now.

i dont blame you for what you said about keeping it in check. my friend who got me on said that where she goes to get hers, some of the women do a week in every month. just to keep their weight in check. that doesnt sound like a bad idea to me. it would just be detoxing once a month.

anyway. i think your doing brill, i also think you should put up more photos.

lilac, how are you doing, still going i hope.

well, mary, good luck for your weigh in tomorrow let me know how you get on.

keep going guys.

kerryxxx

hello Mary and kerry, yup i'm still here hanging on, by the skin of my teeth it has to be said but hanging on non the less, the last two weeks or so have been the hardest for me so far on this diet. My goal is so close i can smell it but it smells like chinese take away and cheesecake and big macs lol, all i can think about is how much i would love to have a big mac. The golden arches are everywhere taunting me lol. What I'm worried about most of all is that my cravings seem to be worse now more than ever, this does not bode well for maintaining, must get head in gear, I really want this to be the one and only time i need to do this diet argh !!! lol

Anyway on a brighter note glad you two are both doing well, well done Mary for getting back on it, you will have that last couple of pesky pounds off in no time x

Back