kerrys lipotrim diary TAKE 3......

Hey Kerry! Time is flying for you. So delighted for you. You're really embracing the pregnancy. It's fabulous to hear about! Thanks for the photo comments. Still difficult accepting compliments but thank you. I don't know if it's the Irish thing but I usually would knock myself down after those comments! I'll let it go this time !!!xxxx I was just reading some newbies threads on here Kerry. It almost brought me to tears reading about their fears and the very early beginnings of their journeys. I remembered how I used to feel the same way stepping into the unknown not knowing how the diet would help give me my life back. I'm ready to get going with you when you have your baby and get back on a wagon to lose. I think I forgot how difficult the whole thing is. Reading other newbies on here is a good slap in the face to bring me back to reality. Anyway, chat later!

hi mary. dont ever knock yourself down, your gorgeous big or small.

i know what you mean about the newbies. if you go back to our original thread, you didnt know if you were going to pass the 3rd week never mind the 13th. bet your glad you stuck to it now.:D

i kept thinking up til the other day that i didnt want to go back on lipo, but i can see that in the end its probably what i will do.i will get off as much as i can while i breastfeed and then do it i think.

its mad how much we came on here. we were on here every day checking on each other and panicking if we werent there. but i am glad for that, i dont think i would have gotten through it if i didnt have you to answer too:D

anyway. im sure we will be there for each other when needed.

keep up the gorgeousness hun:D

kerryxxx

hi guys. well thought i would do a quick update.

15 weeks left and im just going to get fatter. i have put 2 stone on in 25 weeks. i have not been weighed for a few weeks because i have been ill, but i went this week and i actually lost a lb since the last time i got weighed between christmas and new year. so i was quite happy with that.

how is everyone else doing. mary how are you doing. hope you are doing ok.

lilac, how are you. how is your maintenence going.

hope everyone else is ok. all you newbies, keep up the good work, its well worth the hard work in the end.

keep going guys.

kerryxxx:D:D:D

hi guys. well thought i would do a quick update.

im just going to get fatter.

kerryxxx:D:D:D

LOL!!! But you'll have a fabulous new bundle to hold after all that! How are things Kerry? I have been manic busy lately so sorry for not catching up. Btw kept meaning to ask how the home schooling is going? And the cake business? You must be starting to get tired these days. That part I don't envy!!! I've had a horrible cough chest thing for the last month and just went on antibiotics to try and shake it. Feel like crap and eating like a maniac. Put up 10lbs since before Xmas. Gotta rein it in again. I have serious issues with stress eating and I haven't been able to figure out how to stop it. Going on maintenance shakes again this week to help rein it in. But I'm still happy . I figure I'll be one of those people who go up and down occasionally. Anyway, hope all's well. Such an exciting time for you! 3/4 of the way there! Almost. Let me know how you're getting on. :)

hi guys. hi mary. glad to hear your well. how has the shake thing gone this week. did you do it.

kayas home schooling is going fine. its half term again this week but will still be doing a bit of work. cakes are going fine too. i have just done a sleeping beauty one and a mario one. but your right, im really tired. only 12 weeks left now. the same amount of time i was on lipo, so not long.

how is your business doing. hope its going well. dont worry too much about you weight, it will come off.

i know what you mean about being ill. when the kids went back to school i got norovirous. i was that ill i just put bean bags in the bathroom because there was no point in going anywhere. i was ill for about a week and then i just started feeling ok and i was eating a sandwich with seeded bread. i was laughting and inhaled a seed which settled on my lungs and i got an infection. that was on a monday and by wednesday i couldnt breathe and ended up in hospital. it was awful. i also was on antibiotics. they really helped. wwithin 24 hours i could breathe again although i was coughing up the fluid off my lungs for a few days. i still have not managed to get rid of the cough fully but im sure it will go in time.

anyway. hope your ok hun. keep up the good work.

speak soon

kerryxxx

Hi Kerry! Took me ages to get over that sickness - got over the cough with the 1st round of antibiotics, then got a head thing - 2nd round of antibiotics got rid of that. I feel like I was sick for the 1st 2 months of the year. My work has fallen behind and I'm in the middle of studying for some exams at the end of March so am trying to buckle down now. It's so hard to study when you have 3 million other things to do! Anyway, couple months left!!!!!! So exciting!!!! Do you have baby clothes and stuff left over from the other kids or do you have to go buy everything again? My life is quite boring but hectic so I've no news to report. I didn't start the maintenance again until a few days ago. It's going well. I take 2 shakes a day, as much bananas and apples as I want - usually 3/4 - and a sandwich with some meat from whatever dinner is cooking in the evenings. I've lost 4 pounds in 3 days! I want to stay around 140-145. I was up a stone from this when I weighed in the other day which brought me up to my max weight for my height. I didn't like that to say the least! So I have about 10 lbs to go to get back to 145 at least. I haven't gone to the gym since I got sick and think I am quite stressed over exams and stuff that I turned to food. But, am back on the road and should be fine. The maintenance is working a charm. I don't feel deprived but am cutting calories drastically. It's working well. ***** that I'm back here but proud that I'm nipping it in the bud. Life's reality is that you just won't always be able to keep it fully off but not to let it get out of hand, I think.

hi mary. how are you. how is the maintenence going for you. you still able to stick to it or did you lose the weight you needed too. well, 7 weeks left today for me. 8th may im due. i cant believe its been soo long since i was on lipotrim. uo to now ive managed to but on 3 st 2 and a half lbs. funnily though i dont feel like i have. its seems to be all belly and bum. my arse is bigger. spen loves it hahaha. well that what he tells me anyway.

kaya is doing well with her home schooling, we have just started taking her rock climbing. she has a place in high school which is good.

im still doing my cakes. just did a wedding cake a couple of weeks ago. i handed over a waybuloo cakes today, and the same woman has ordered a castle cake for her daughters christening for the 15th of april. just hope i dont go into labout before then:eek:.

my bump is massive. the midwife reckons he could be 10lb plus. definately having a home birth. well as long as everything goes to plan.

anyway, hope your ok hun. hope the kids and hubby are alright.

take cake and speak soon

kerryxxx

2 more weeks Kerry!!!! Soooo exciting!!!! I wanted to come on and wish you the best of luck with the whole thing - may you all be healthy and safe!! Loads of love coming from this side of the Irish sea. Hope you're done nesting and get ready for the fun part!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

hi mary and thanks for the well wishes. i am still nesting i think. i havent had chance to do it properly. between educating kaya and cakes its been hard. i handed over my last cake last night. so no more cakes til at least june now.

i hope this baby comes sooner to be honest. ive had enough. i will let you know how everything goes though. hope your all well. speak soon

kerry xxx

waiting with bated breath. hope all went brilliantly. can't wait to hear all the details!!!!

hi mary. weeellllllllllllllllll. i had him yesterday morning at 2.53am. he was 9lb 31/2oz. home birth went really well. the midwife was lovely. his name is Joby Ko . Joby after my great grandad. and it turns out he was born on my grandads birthday. not great grandads but my mums dad. :) anyway we are all fine. tired. but fine. he has done nothing but feed since he was born. i will put a photo on soon.

how you doing anyway. how is your weight.

kerry xxx

yay!!!! can't write more right now. ill try tomorrow!

hi kerry ! sorry it took me so long to get back on. delighted for you and so happy you're both well. enjoy your new bundle! tiring but joyous. Will chat more again!

hi guys, hi mary. well my little bundle is 4 weeks old on monday. arrggghhhhh. the sleepless nights. im soooooo tired all the time. i dont know how some women just keep doing it. one after the other. my neice has just had another one. she is 20 years old and has just had her 4th. her eldest isnt 4 until july. that would just ruin me i think.

anyway. how is everyone getting on.

i cant rejoin lipo because of breast feeding so am going back to slimming world next week. i really want to lose some of this weight i put on. all of it would be nice. before christmas preferably, but not sure about that. a year would be nice.

how you doing mary. how is your weight. how are the family. hope your all ok.

kerryxxx

Wow. Where the hell did that month go?! Good luck with those sleepless nights - hopefully there will be longer sleeping spells soon! Take your time with worrying about weight again. You deserve a break. I am struggling with the last stone I lost to keep it off. So, I am varying between 150 and 158, which is maximum weight for my height. I also have plenty of excuses for why. Hopefully, will get back on track soon. Not too worried. Still fitting into my 12s albeit a little more snugly than I would like and still in my healthy weight range. All is well for me. Just up the walls as per usual. New aupair coming this week so hoping she fits in easily enough. Hubby is leaving his job to go fulltime into photography. A lot going on. Anyway, no worries. Try to sleep as much as you can. It's so valuable now!!!!

hi mary. well. it seems ages since i posted. jobi is nine weeks old now. he weighs in at 14lbs. hes massive. i am really struggling losing any weight. i really need to sort myself out. i am just hungry all the time.

i dont know if your on facebook but i have set up a cake page. Kerrys Kakes. it does come under kerry gent as weel though. i have also finally ordered some business cards and stuff. i would really like to get this business off the ground, i just know its going to be hard with baby. but i got to do it some time. summer holidays have started here. so its like a mad house. my eldest starts high school this time so no more home schooling.

how are you all doing. hows your business going.

hope your ok

kerryxxx

Back