kerrys lipotrim diary TAKE 3......

morning guys, hope everyone is feeling ok today. im feeling fine. mary how you doing with eating.

lilac, how long is it till you go away, about 3 weeks? 1 week on friday guys. i know i keep going on, but i soooooo need a holiday. couple of week in the sun surrounded by food and ocean sound good to me;););).

still cant find a swimming costume anywhere. i have a long torso. although i have never had problems with buying swimmers before, im having problems now. they seem really short in the body. the only place i can find long costumes is ambrose wilson online, but they are like £45. as much as i like them, i dont know if i like them that much:(.

anyone got any ideas.

hope your all good.

kerryxxx

3 weeks tomorrow or 21 sleeps lol !!!!!! Whoo hoo i can't wait. I have had a look at your gallery, you look amazing, i am so jealous of your pins, you should be so proud of yourself you look beautiful and happy really happy.

As for swimming costumes my swimming costume is from speedo sculpture, they are not all sparkly and glam but they are a nice cut and its pretty enough (well i think so) to go on the beach,but also supportive enough to "train" in. Bum, tum and hip smoothing, bum and bust lifting etc etc, i love mine,makes me look like i have dropped another dress size, simply swim website has them with some styles and colours reduced.

6 sleeps is it ??? not long, better get some more shopping done :)

speak soon, glad your fine x

can you eat fruit whilst on the lipotrim diet?

no, no you can't eat fruit or anything else other than the lipotrim products, have a look at the lipotrim website there is a video on it that explains the diet

hi i was just gonna answer that question as well. absolutely nothing else but lipo products, no fruit, no juice, no milk bla bla bla. nothing.

lilac my lovely,;) loving the comments, hahaha. check out the pins:D:D:D:D. i looked on your photos last night and i luuurrrrvvvveeeeee that dress. anyway, you cant talk, how fab do you look. and i bet you look more fab now. when are you gonna update your photos. i also had a look at your weight loss this week, did you really lose 9lbs, thats amazing.

i wish it was 6 sleeps. but its a week on friday we go. so it looks like i will get back, just after you go:(:(:(:(:(. how long you going for hun?

am gonna have a look on that website for swimmies, thanks for that.

keep up the good work guys

kerryxxx

My mum made me that dress, its a proper boned corset but sadly now is too big even at full pulled in ness. Will have to get her to make me another one. Oh well lol. Thank you for the complements i am going to wait to update my pictures until i get to my goal now probably. I am thinking about getting some professional ones done as a well done me treat and as incentive to maintain. Although if i can get my OH so drunk he marries me in vegas I'll put them up lol (i'm not really going to try and do that, last time we went i got so drunk i woke up with a ***** tattoo of a heart on my wrist though so anything is possible lol )

I did indeed loose 9lbs this week but i think thats because i messed up the week before it was probably just water weight again from eating carbs, either way i was chuffed to bits whoo hoo not long now hopefully.

Oh so its 13 sleeps instead, still not long and gives you more time to buy beautiful things to wear, I'm only going for a week,the hotel has free wifi so thinking about taking my laptop with me, not that i am addicted to this site or anything, will update you all, with tales that will make the hangover look tame lol

loooovvveeeee the hangover, its got to be my favourite film, went to see number 2 and its was really dark humour, soooooo funnnny.

i wish i needed to buy more things, just swimmers. i bought a couple more skirts this week, a bit like the last one i was telling you about, but one has cherries on and the other polka dots. i also bought a chocolate brown maxi dress from debenhams, half price at a lovely £20. the only thing is, as much as im tall its really long, i wouldnt normally bother, but the last thing i want to do is fall so my mum is going to hem it up for me.

its mad how your mum made that dress, my mum was a machinist for about 30 years and she used to make alot of my clothes when i was younger. that dress is definately something else, you should defo get her to make you another, its gorgeous.

i was going to take my laptop on holiday but i know the kids will want to go on it and fight over it, so i chose not too. so there will be no updates from me til i get back:(.

you must have been so happy to lose 9lbs last week, such a big number, well done.

kerryxxx

morning guys, maarrrryyyyy where are you. hope your all well today. my mum has just taken the girls swimming and my other half has gone training, so its just me and marley for a while. hes watching cbeebies, and, well, clearly im on here. its very quiet. i like it:D:D:D.

think i will go and clean the kitchen and put the rest of the stuff in my suitcase that i bought the other day:D:D:D.

i do plan on going shopping when i come back off my holiday too. i cant live in holiday clothes when i come back to this weather, so i need to buy some stuff that fits. at the moment im living in leggings because even my jeans are to big. leggings are just easy and comfy.

anyway, hope your all well.

kerryxxx

Last edited:
Hi Kerry! I've been stuck doing a course for the past week and a half - in and out of school, then hotel room, rushing home for a couple days and back again today. All done tomorrow though thank God. Busy time ahead for me. Anyway! That's where I've been! But I did peek at your pics yesterday and loved them! You look like a different woman! You can see your beautiful face again!!! And so beautiful it is! You are just beaming too! So proud of you Kerry and it's nice to finally put a face with the name and personality! You are gonna enjoy that holiday to the fullest! So, will keep checking in although up the walls cause I gotta keep up with you FOREVER now!!!! Official stalker!!!! xxxxxx

love the stalking mary, you know me;):D.

how we doing guys. will have my first slimming world weigh in on wednesday. i know i know, thats a swear word on this forum, but oh well. its gonna be different because i have to weigh at night after ive eaten all my meals because i aint starving myself all day. hell no. so am going to be heavier. arrrggggghhhh. ah well, guess ill deal with it.

mary, you sound like you have had such a busy week. i bet youll be glad when its over. your right, i will enjoy my hols, im going next week, woo hoo:D:D:D.

just keep checking in mary, let us know your still with us:D.

lilac, how are you getting on hun, whens your weigh day this week. how did you find getting back on lipo after having some time off.

well im going seeing my cousin today in hospital. theres nothing wrong with her but she had a baby about 5 weeks ago and they cant get his heart rate down, its like 260 beats most of the time. but marley starts full time today so have got a chance to go see them. awww babies:D:D:D:D.

well, hope everyone else is doing good today. keep going guys.

kerryxxx

hi guys, hope your all feeling well today. how we all doing.

went to see the midwife today, blood pressure is very normal, discussed having a home birth as they are closing the maternity unit at the hospital and the closet one is miles away and not a brill hospital. but i did discuss home birth when i was preggers last year so i think im uo for it as long as everything goes to plan all the way through.

mary, how is your training going. lilac, when do you weigh in this week. good luck hun.

keep going guys.

kerryxxx

yes cherry i am:D:D:D. only about 6 weeks, but definately preggers. how you doing cherry, i was reading one of your posts last night but didnt have time to respond. hows the dieting going hun

kerryxxx

Hi kerry you sound in really good form and in very good spirits.

weigh in -13st 1lb
week 1 -12st 4lb 11lbs lost
week 2 - 11st 13lbs 5lbs lost
week 3 - 11st 9lb 4lbs lost
week 4

hi guys, how we all doing today. hi dudley. your right, i am in good spirits. i usually am though:D

well was my first weigh in at slimming world tonight. obviously i would usually weigh in the morning before i even have my lipo, so i weighed this morning and was 12st 7.5lb. so half a lb weight gain since last tuesday. im alright with that as ive eaten more than usual as ive been feeling sick and trying to stop it before it gets too bad.

so i weighed in tonight at slimming world and was 12st 10lb. which again, after all my food today, and i didnt get weighed until 7 0'clock, i still dont think is bad. so my new starting weight is 12st 10lbs. thats what i will go off from now on. just need to keep eating healthily and gonna start swimming when i get back off holiday.

keep up the good work guys

kerryxxx

Last edited:
So i am thinking of new names for you what about "formally known as 5stonetolose" you could just go by a squiggle like prince does, I am going to go away and think about this more !

or what about IfIlost5stonenowIwoulddisappear

love it lilac, love it. what about both. what about

~ifilost5stonenowiwoulddisappear

that little thing at the front is obviously supposed to be the squiggle lol!:D:D:D:D:D

love it:D:D:D can we add an AKA in there somewhere, or do you think that would be taking it too far hahahahahahahahahaha!:eek:

well, today i went for dinner with my friend nia, oh my god, what happened in that cafe needs to stay in that cafe. its like vegas. you get my drift;).

im getting my nails done tomorrow. i dont usually bother with my nails but as we are going on holiday it would be nice to have nice nails. my nails have been quite poor since i was pregnant with marley. he literally sucked the life out of me. so my mum is treating me too my nails being done in return for making her a cake for my neice for monday.

i start my cake decorating course on monday and i have a cake to do for tuesday, 2 cakes for wednesday and a hospital appointment to see the midwives on wednesday. i think its to do with my SPD. i also have an appointment with my son on monday afternoon to see the speech therapist. he is being assessed for learning difficulties. and thursday i want to go through the house and clean it so i dont have to come home to it. i also need to get someone to look after the guinea pigs. annnnnnddddddd. i still have 3 cases to iron and pack. i did my sons this morning, and did danaes last week. just mine, my OH and my daughter kaya's to do. i have the most stuff, of course. :D

anyway, ive waffled on today. does anyone know how to stop feeling sick. its all day and i really dont like it. any advice would be great:D:D

keep going guys.

kerryxxx

Back