kerrys lipotrim diary TAKE 3......

that just made me chuckle lilac. i know exactly what you mean. buuuttttt. thats all they are, cravings. me, personally, would say that after refeed, go and have your big mac. once youve had it you will have it out of your system. trust me on the chinese, dont go there, i had the worst stomach upset ever after a chinese. wait a while for that one. cheesecake. hhmmmmmm. cheesecake, i like the sound of that too. infact, i might even make one today.;) sooorrreeeeeee:D.

on a brighter note as you say, at least you can smell them because you are that close to goal. just keep going. i stopped before goal the first time i did it and it didnt keep me motivated to keep the weight off. this time i was soooooo close, but as you know my body had other plans for me apparantly.

anyway. youll get there. probably in a few weeks. i dont even know how much weight you have left to lose. it cant be that much.

keep going lilac

kerryxxx

hello Mary and kerry, yup i'm still here hanging on, by the skin of my teeth it has to be said but hanging on non the less, the last two weeks or so have been the hardest for me so far on this diet. My goal is so close i can smell it but it smells like chinese take away and cheesecake and big macs lol, all i can think about is how much i would love to have a big mac. The golden arches are everywhere taunting me lol. What I'm worried about most of all is that my cravings seem to be worse now more than ever, this does not bode well for maintaining, must get head in gear, I really want this to be the one and only time i need to do this diet argh !!! lol

Anyway on a brighter note glad you two are both doing well, well done Mary for getting back on it, you will have that last couple of pesky pounds off in no time x
You can have your Big Mac..... just can just run it off ;)

x

4 days on and lost 4 1/2 lbs. Just finished day 5 and one more day tomorrow, then refeed starts sunday. Don't stop lilac - I had a stone to go and I went off it thinking I could lose the last bit on my own - regretted it right away - about 2 weeks later went back on to lose the last stone. Lose it all, then figure out the maintaining. Anyway, my chemist said if I want to use lipo for maintenance if I start gaining again, I have to use the maintenance foods. Didn't like those last time but will force myself if I need it - here's to not needing it.

6 lbs as of today officially at chemist - refeed tomorrow - gotta say 'thank God!' Hope all's well ladies!!!

congratulations lovely 6lbs is brilliant, and don't worry i'm not going to stop before i get to goal i know i will never get there unless i do it this time.

Just saw your message Kerry. I leave on Thursday morning. 18 hour journey - 3 flights - won't feel it without 4 kids in tow though! So excited now. Hope we get nice weather now. Will try and post some pics after the trip - will take my camera for sure of me supping on a cocktail! Or two. xx

is it just me. i dont like the way this is set out. i was sooooo easy before and now its not. ho hum. anyway.

mary, how you doing. ooohhhh 3 days to go. i bet your hubby will miss you. he wil appreciate you when you get back thats for sure.

glad youve lost most of your weight again. i bet it will all have gone by thursday. i just keep putting weight on. i still feel sick all the time so am eating alot. i am trying to eat more fruit but it doesnt sit right with me at the moment. neither does soup. it leaves an empty hole in my stomach which makes me feel more hungry and more sick.

im sooo tired as well. i was in bed last night before 8. although i didnt go straight to sleep it was just like my body needed to rest.ah the joys of pregnancy.

cant believe im 14 weeks tomorrow. its gone so quick already.

lilac, how we doing. glad you was able to stick to it. ooohhhh. cant believe your sooo close. keep up the good work hun.

anyway. everybody keep going.

kerryxxx

is it just me. i dont like the way this is set out. i was sooooo easy before and now its not. ho hum. anyway.

Your brain's already fried!! That young one is eating it up on you!! :p
Don't worry bout putting up weight Kerry. Get rest, eat what you have to to keep going and don't worry so much about the numbers. Have you tried crackers? Ryvita did me really good in one of my pregnancies. I really hope your sickness goes soon. I know how much that sucks. I used to do acupuncture - worked a charm. Used to give me at least 3 days relief when I was really bad puking 4 or 5 times a day. Get loads of rest - hopefully the more energetic phase is on the way. Anyway, keep well and healthy. xxx

well, i came on earlier and the site was set out different. it was really wierd, that might be why my last mail didnt make much sense. it might have just been my computer, or it may have been a technical fault with the site, i dont know, but im glad its back to normal now.:D

How's everybody doing? Only 5 odd weeks till Xmas. That's mad isn't it? How's the bump Kerry? How close are you to the finish line Lilac? Hope everybody's well!!

hi mary. how are you hun. how was your hols. did you put much weight on or not.

bump is fine and massive. alot of movement going on in there at the moment. got my midwife appointment tomorrow, cant believe we find out what it is in 4 weeks. its gone really quick.

am rapidly putting on weight. i cant even do anything to stop it. i wish i could say i was being really bad, but im not. i do think its because i came off lipo straight to eating and holiday. if i hadnt have gone on holiday i wouldnt have put as much weight on as i have, but still.

i am retaining water though already. i did last time as well. i lost 2 stone as soon as i had my son. i was sooooo full of water.

anyyway, how is everyone else doing. lilac how are you. deezer, cherrygem. how we all doing. will post some more bump photos soon. anyone else got any new photos.

by the way, ive put 3.5 inches on my boobs and hips and 6.5 inches on my waist. i still swear to god there might be 2 in there.:D that would be sooo funny. what an excuse to move to a bigger house, lovely.:D

keep up the good work guys

kerryxxx

Wow Kerry! You are expanding - all good though! I retained a lot of water during my pregnancies too so I know what that's like. I went in to my sister's delivery of her first child and I remember when her waters broke, she pretty much flooded the delivery room! It took about 10 towels to clear it up! We joked it was like a swimming pool. Mad how everybody is so different! Anyway, I hope your sickness has eased up. I did put on at least half a stone in the U.S. I haven't dared to check the scale yet but I can tell with my clothes. It was a massive pig out and drinking sessions. I was awful! The food was sooo hard to resist! I start back at the gym next Monday so am looking forward to getting into a routine again. But I may just do tfr again to get back to normal. But then Christmas will be here. I can't keep doing this. There will always be something. I have to come to terms with a little thing called 'restraint!' In saying that, I do tend to not go over the 150 mark. Which, I guess, I should be thankful for. But I want to stay around the 140 mark! Play it all by ear. I hope when I'm back at the gym, I will get more motivated not to pig out over the holidays - that's the idea anyway! I must look through my photos to see have I anything worth putting up! I just never seem to get full length photos and I'm terrible for posing otherwise! Can't wait to see your new baby bump photos! Ciao for now ladies!

hi guys. well i thought i better update. i still come on here everyday and read everyones posts. your all doing fab.

lilac, you look amazing. you must feel amazing.

mary, how are you doing. keeping up the good work.

im currently 18 weeks and 3 days preggers and i find out what it is on the 20th december. im so looking forward to it because it means i will be officially half way through:D:D:D.

still very tired. trying to make more room in our house. soo getting rid of stuff and buying stuff. ah. its all fun really.

we are also taking our eldest daughter out of school for home schooling for reasons that if i explained on here id be here all day. lets just say she needs more time, more help and less stress, and they cant give it to her. so after christmas we are claiming our daughter back:D.

anyway, hope your all doing fab, keep up the good work.

kerryxxx

I, like you, still check in Kerry! Not as often as I used to. I remember when I had to check in a couple, if not, a few times a day. It's such a great support mechanism. Good luck with the home schooling. Sometimes, we certainly have to claim back our kids from various things! That will be a great pre-Xmas gift December 20th. Make sure to let us know. That 18 weeks has flown. Anyway, have managed to get back down my weight. Can't wait to put on a few nice dresses over the holidays for a few functions we have to go to! Don't want to have to do lipotrim again so gonna keep heading back once a week to check in, at least for 6 odd months. Then go on maintenance if shoot up at all. Anyway, love Christmas time. Favourite time of the year like half the world! Stay warm people! xxx

hi guys, well i went for my scan today and we are having a boy. i am sooo happy. i really wanted another boy but didnt think it would happen. we are calling him Joby, pronounced jobee, after my great grandad.

well, only 20 more weeks to go.

hope everyone is doing good. mary how are you keeping. i bet your bust over this period. lilac, hows you.

keep up the good work girlies.

kerryxxx

Congratulations on your news Kerry! Hope ye are all well and just wanted to say merry Christmas!

hi mary. how you doing. sorry about no reply, my lap top has been on one all week. but for some reason it has decided its working again today.

hope you had a brill christmas and are looking forward to the new year.

how you doing keeping the weight off. im not doing too well at it. just getting fatter and fatter lol! my nausea has all but gone now though. so my new years resolution is to lose some of the fat i have put on up to now so i can gain a bit more at the end:D:D:D:D.

cant belive i am 22 weeks on tuesday. its gone soooo quick. he feels massive already. you can see him booting my stomach.

have decided to have a home birth. am looking for a birthing pool at the moment. not too give birth in but to labour in. i have a problem with my pelvis and it will take some of the pressure off. im going to try and be hard this time and go AU NATURAL. see how long i last with no gas and air:D.

anyway, enough rambling. hope your well mary and have had a fab christmas. lilac, how you doing hun. have you had a good christmas. deezer, cherrygem. hope your all ok.

keep up the good work girlies.

kerryxxx

Aw congrats on finding out your having a boy :) and hope 2012 is wonderful for you all x x x

Hey Kerry. You're a braver woman than me - I have zero pain tolerance - used to ask when I could get the epidural as soon as I entered the hospital! Good luck with the home birth thing. Exciting times for you. Don't worry bout the weight so much - it is what it is. Not doing too badly - put up about 5 pounds over the holidays. Back to normal routine next week - including gym and watching what I'm eating. So, hopefully, it will come off without too much difficulty. Put up only recent full-length pic I found - when I was in California. I really am useless at getting photos - wouldn't mind, had loads of dos over the xmas dressing up and all! Ah well! Anyway, keep healthy and relax when you can - you know you'll need it!xx

hi mary. well done you only putting on 5lbs. i didnt go to weigh in last night, i thought i would try and reign it in a bit and lose some weight this week before weigh in next week.

i just looked at your photos and had not seen the other ones you put on. i love photo number 4. you look gorgeous in all of them, but number 4 is brill. you look soooo different.

im not doing too bad. baby already has a sleep pattern and likes to keep me awake between 1 and 2 in the morning. hes a little wriggler. kaya and marley had norovirous on new years eve and day. and within hrs of seeing my mum and dad, they wew being sick too. so i dont understand how 3 of us in this house didnt get it. ah well. glad i didnt to be honest.

anyway, ramble ramble ramble, you know me.

keep up the good work hun.

kerryxxx

Back