kerrys lipotrim diary TAKE 3......

i don't think aka wouldn't be going to far at all lol. As for the Cafe well, now because you have said so little i want to know more. In my imagination it was like high tea at the Ritz followed by a dirty fry up or the other way round, either way would do lol. Amazing!! And then the CAKE and more CAKE.... ummmm !!!

Blimey girl you have lot to do this week, at least with all the running around and feeling sick all the time you'll definitely not be putting on weight ! I wish i knew how to solve that for you btw but sadly i don't, sorry.

Oh yeah I have caved to the peer pressure and put up new pics. Good luck with the various appointments I hope its all good news. How are you finding slimming world ? any good ?

x

or what about IfIlost5stonenowIwoulddisappear

FUNNY!!!!!!!! Electric lilac, you're making me lol.

Jaysus Kerry, talk about everything smooshed into 1 week. Good luck with that. As for morning sickness. I had that with 3 out of 4 pregnancies to varying degrees. I found just eating almost continuously all day helped but tiny amounts. Like a cracker every hour or every two hours - as soon as I felt it coming on. McDonald's vanilla milkshakes helped sometimes (they're made of soy) and sucking a lolly. Other than that, no magic cure. So exciting - just a few days to go!!!

Nothing new here. Trying to study every day. Weight is staying off just fine. Going between 10 and 10 and 1/2 stone. And very happy with that. Go up and down depending on how much I ate that week! Will be sure never to go over the 10 and a half and will be very happy. We got a new au pair last week so she's on her own this week which means I get to have time to get to the gym. So I'm looking forward to that.

You're doing great Kerry. Stick with healthy eating and don't go mad as we all have done during pregnancy. Keep us updated with your progress. I'm still with ya and will be after you have your baby and get back on track to your goal!!! What a great way to start your pregnancy at a healthy weight and you'll fly through the winter with how busy you are with your course and all those orders.

How long you going on hols for again|?

Oh yeah I have caved to the peer pressure and put up new pics.

You look perfectly fantastic. Fair play to you. You have lost so much and you're so close to the finish line. What an inspiration! Congrats! :worthy:

You look perfectly fantastic. Fair play to you. You have lost so much and you're so close to the finish line. What an inspiration! Congrats! :worthy:
What a lovely thing to say thank you so much with encouragement like that how could i fail ?

btw mary when are we going to see your pics you must look incredible with your new ten stone bod ?

hi guys. how are we all going. in lilacs terms, 3 MORE SLEEPS:D:D:D:D:D:D:D. i may as well feel sick in a hot sunny country than in this miserable place.

ive been ok, just really really tired. and i feel sick all the time. i bought some accupressure wrist bands from the chemist yesterday. i actually thought they might just be a placebo but they have actually been working. i still feel sick but i can cope with it. where yesterday i kept having to breath it out.

i actually think this is enough to stop me wanting anymore, its quite debilitating. and you forget what its like until its happening again.

i get weighed tomorrow. i have put about 1.5lb on. which i think is mainly due to the fact i have been eating mostly toast, crackerbread and rich tea biscuits. i have just had some chicken but now i feel sick. arrggghhh cant wait till this part is over. have got a hospital appointment as well tomorrow and i will book my scan while im there. ooohhhh cant believe am talking about that already. at least i will then know how far i am.

anyway. mary how are you. hope your ok. glad to hear your managing to control your weight.

lilac i love your photos and your ass. lol!;););) how are you getting on this week. hope your doing good. how much weight have you got left to lose because you look pretty perfect. your other half must be a happy fellow.

anyway. hope your all good and keep up the good work, i will report back from weigh in tomorrow night.

kerryxxx

Glad your feeling a wee bit better hun!!! Good news!!! You getting excited then!!! Have a great time!!! Good luck for weigh in tomorrow!!! x

3 more sleeps will fly by... I hope its going to be a take it easy by the pool catch some rays sort of holiday you sound like you need a bit of well deserved R and R.

I'm glad the wrist bands are giving you a little relief, have you felt the same with your other pregnancies ? and does it normally go away after a bit ? Fingers crossed you feel better soon a bit of rest should help i would have thought.

My OH is indeed a happy boy, to be fair to him, he has always claimed (and i believe him) that he doesn't care because he loves me, he has said though that he loves how excited and happy it has made me. i think he maybe morning the loss of my boobs (have gone down from a 36GG to a 32F:( ) but as you so rightly point out the ass does make up for it lol!

Good luck with your weigh in and hospital appointment, will check in tomorrow to see how you do x

hahaha. lilac. he sounds like my other half. mourning the loss of my boobs. i was a 40GG. now im a 36DD. although, mine will be back soon for a good while while i breast feed. my other half also claims he always fancied me no matter what, thats when you know youve got a good one. ive been with mine for nearly 12 years and hes going knowhere soon. bless em, theyre lovely really.

i was never sick with my first pregnancy, my second i had nausea at night and with marley it was constant until 17 weeks. i dread to think its going to last that long this time, but heyho, just have to deal with it.

lilac, i forgot to reply to your message the other day. the food i had with my friend on saturday. i had steak pie and chunky chips. then i had hot chocolate fudge cake with 3 dollops of icecream. the worst thing was, i hadnt even eaten half of my dinner when i felt full. bbbuuuutttt. i had already paid for the dessert so i ate it. i did feel really sick though. but, it will be a long time before i do that again.

anyway. will check in tomorrow guys. keep going.

kerryxxx

btw mary when are we going to see your pics you must look incredible with your new ten stone bod ?

I have a couple pics up but at that stage I had a stone left to lose - I actually have no recent pics. Must dive into the holiday pics and see. In the meantime I'll make the photos public.

Have a fantastic holiday Kerry. You deserve it. Relax and enjoy cause you'll soon be doing the night feeds again!!!xxxxx

hi guys, hi mary. well, were off tomorrow, just finishing a cake off for someone then going out for tea so i have no pots to do later and i still havent ironed the stuff in my case, so busy night.

god i remember the night feeds. breast feeding all night and all day. i remember someone telling me that babies lose weight after birth, not mine, EVER. my middle one went from 9lb 6oz to 10lb 6oz in 5 days. i must have been producing the fattiest milk ever. lol!

anyway, lilac i hope you have a brill holiday and show yourself off in that little black dress. hope everyone else has a fab couple of weeks with there losses. cherrygem, you can do it. mary, will catch up in a couple of weeks, hope your well hun. keep up the good work guys.

(coming away teary eyed like im leaving my best friends:cry::cry::cry::cry:)

kerryxxx

we will all still be here when you get back, have fun x

Sorry Kerry, I've posted on the wrong thread. I'm an idiot!! lilac, that messages was for you. Hoe it all goes well and according to plan. Enjoy!!!

thanks pamdev lol

hi guys. well, have been back since wednesday but havnt had time. i have been sooo tired. how are we all doing guys. mary, how are you. how are you doing with the maintaining.

lilac, hope your having a fab time, or have had a fab time, i bet you rocked that little black dress.

well, i managed to put a staggering 8.5lb on on holiday. i know it sounds really bad. i wish i could say i went mad with food but i felt soooo ill half the time i was there, i didnt. i think i put so much weight on because on the flight on the way home my son decided he wanted to sleep on my legs and my right leg was really swollen when i got off the plane. i have lost some of it now so am happy about that.

it was sooo hot. it went to 41 deg while we were there. i know it was really nice here over the weekend apparantly, it happens every time i go away. the place was gorgeous, people were nice and we are thinking about going back next year with new baby in tow. will see though. am sick of saving every year to go away.

anyway, hope your all ok. keep up the good work guys. gonna go and troll through peoples diaries now.

kerryxxx

Back