kerrys lipotrim diary TAKE 3......

5stonetolose

Hi guys. well this is take 3 for me. well in 2011 anyway. even though i have written this before i will write it again. here goes....

did lipo in 2009 and lost 3 stone. put all my weight back on as i went to jamaica when i had finished. well you can imagine what happened. all that good food and rum went down a little too well. put all my weight back on plus another 2 and a bit stones.

came back on lipo in april this year and stayed on it for 12 weeks and lost nearly 4 stone. just 2lbs off. so i finished on the 1st july 2011 planning on breaking for the summer holidays.

i decided i wanted to go back on it about 3 weeks after i had come off it, but it was half hearted and i didnt even last a week.

yesterday (saturday) i decided i am actually now in the right mind set to do it again until i go on holiday 23rd september. it just so happens i have been out friday, saturday and today and in those 3 day have gained a considerable amount of weight. again i know its only fluid and wont take long to get rid of but its still a bummer.

i had weighed myself thursday morning and i was 13st 3lb. i am alright with that as i would normally fluctuate a few lbs, but i dont want it getting out of hand before i do go back on lipo.

anyway. here i am. so technically, i guess its my diary TAKE 4 including 2009. i would love to think i could get very near my goal in the next 5 weeks. my goal is 11 stone. 11st 7lbs would be great before i go on holiday though.

just like to say though that im not doing lipo just to go on holiday, which is what i did in 2009. im doing it because i was having health problems last year and was having to go for tests and bla bla bla. it really bothered me that this was all to do with my weight. so lipo it was. it just so happens i am going on holiday and it coincides nicely:D;)

anyway. my usual diet buddy mary is on holiday and she has done absolutely fab. i credit her for my 4st weight loss she is such an inspiration.

if there are any newbies reading this, DO IT. it is well worth the results, just be careful when refeeding and do it properly.

keep up the good work guys and wish me luck, i hope i dont have to put my self through this again.

kerry xxx

p.s. WOW. just read my post, its reallllllllllly long, sooorrrrreeeeeeee

hello hello,

I also have holiday goals, going to Vegas on October 2nd. I started this diet the day after i booked as i didn't want the plane journey to make me so miserable that i could have a) finished my relationship or b) nearly killed someone or c) a combo of the two. Last time i went on a long hall was not pretty lol i was soo uncomfortable that my head started to spin in a way that i am really ashamed of. I would like to say it was a test to see if my OH could put up with me at my worst sadly, there was no such planning involved i was just hideous. Anyhoo i'm not going to let that happen this time and while i'm not going to quite get to my goal before i go i'll hopefully have lost 6 stone ish by then, fingers crossed. Don't get me wrong the holiday is not the only reason, just the catalyst i needed to get me off my fat arse and finally do something about it , anyway I have rambled on about myself enough. Glad to see you back good luck with getting to your goal before your holidays and while Mary is on hers feel free to message me i spend more time on this forum than anyone should x

wow lilac you have done really really fab. well done on being on it for soooooo long. i was the same, on here all the time. updating my diary for 12 weeks.

im glad you got the get up and go. i went to spain last year, just me and other half to celebrate being together 10 years and i could barely fasten the belt on the plane how embarrassing.

soooo. i will be checking in at least once a day and checking in on you. thanks for your reply.

ooohhhhh roll on tomorrow. i know its gonna be hard but life is hard.

keep going guys.

kerryxxx:D:D:D:D

Was just wondering how you were getting on ? I hope its all bearable x

hi lilac. couldnt believe it. first day on lipo yesterday and my laptop was down, its just come back on now.

yes, im coping better this time than my attempt a few weeks ago. i can see the light at the end of the tunnel. i weighed myself yesterday morning and was exactly 190lbs. i had lost 4lbs this morning so am buzzing. i am a serial weigher by the way. i like to see the scales go down everyday, because it usually does, even a little bit.

i will go and get officially weighed tomorrow when i go and get my lipo. i still had 7 sachets left so i have just been using them but need to go and get my next lot tomorrow.

it feels weird knowing im going to probably be in my 11 stones by the end of this 5 weeks. i have not been there since before i had my eldest daughter 10 years ago. it also means i really am going to have to go and get new holiday clothes. i could have gotten away with my last ones if id have stayed at 13st but i guess ill cope with going buying another size smaller:D:D:D:D:D;).

how are you feeling lilac, and cherrygem for that matter. hope your both doing fine. if your reading mary, hope your having a brill holiday.

keep up the good work guys and be positive.

kerryxxx

hello kerry,

I was a bit worried about you when i didn't see you post yesterday so glad to hear it was just a technology malfunction. I am fine, diet is fine, have had a pretty rubbish day at work very stressful people in the office not letting me do the things i really need to do, chatting inane rubbish for hours and asking me the same questions that i can't answer over and over and over. I thought my head was going to explode !!! so i left and have come home to "work" here. As you can tell i am working hard lol

I am also a naughty weigher, every morning unless i am away for work, and also most evenings lol. I am the same, seeing the scales go down or even staying the same for a little bit ( i don't really mind aslong as they don't go up) keeps me going. Congratulations on your 4lb loss already, that is brilliant.

In the 11 stones will be amazing won't it ?? I don't recall ever being that small (although i do realise that at some point i must have been maybe when i was 13?) , i am so excited for both of us, and buying new skinny clothes is never a chore now is it.

Good Luck with your official weigh in tomorrow x

well, just having my last shake now and am still feeling very positive. i really does help coming on here.

today i have been shopping and couldnt believe my eyes when i went down the cake isle in asda. its just usually basic stuff. but as i have started making cakes i usually have to get colouring and other stuff like glitter off ebay. not anymore. well for the more out there colours i will but they are supplying paste colours, i was like a kid in a sweet shop. i have got quite a few cakes coming up so it helps to know i can just go grab basic stuff instead of having to order and wait.

oh the joys of baking:D

i know were on lipo but does anyone have any really good cake or cupcake recipes, or buttercream. i scroll the internet looking for brill recipes but i like the ones that are tried and testd in person.

hope you have a better day tomorrow lilac. i do night time weighs as well. you can usually tell whether its gonna be a good one in the morning. the best ones are when you go to bed the same as you woke up that morning. on those days i usually lose about 1.5lbs. oooohhhh. i love lipo really. theres no getting away from it. although at the end of this i think im actually going to be bald. my hair is still rapidly falling out from the 12 week stint. but i guess it will grow back.

anyway keep up the good work lilac, will check in tomorrow.

kerryxxx

hi guys. day 3 today and have been wanting to chew my own arm off. but i have resisted and will get through it. only 4 weeks and 4 days left before refeed (i think) and 5 weeks on friday before we go on holiday and undo some of my good work.

i offically got weighed today and was 13st 3.5lbs. so not too bad.

how is everyone else doing, lilac, cherrygem. how are you getting on. good i hope.

i read your post the other day about being a little bit sad lilac, dont be sad, you have come a long way. be happy you have come this far. if you hadnt have started lipotrim you would have still been sad that you hadnt lost any weight. good on you for losing so much hun.

well, think im gonna have an early night tonight as i really am starving.

keep up the good work guys.

kerryxxx

Evening ,

so glad to hear you resisted, its tough sometimes isn't it ?? Sausages have been calling out my name from the shelves of super markets all day today lol, even got as far as picking up a packet and was trying to figure out how i could pay for it without my OH seeing lol, fortunately i was thwarted by him.

other than the talking sausages, today has been much better. Thank you for your concern and words of support and wisdom, it really is appreciated. you will be glad to hear that the sadness has mostly subsided now, nothing a good bit of retail therapy couldn't sort out.

13st 3.5 is not bad at all, especially when you are so tall you lucky lucky thing, you will be at your goal in no time at all,

good night, fingers crossed you wake up feeling all brilliant and full of energy tomorrow

hi guys, morning lilac. another day another lipo:D. am feeling ok this morning, being a serial weigher i know ive lost another 1.5lb this morning:D:D:D:D:D:D. i cant belive i will actually be in my 12s in a couple of days. i am soooooo happy.

i am a bit gutted i didnt stick with my 2nd attemp a couple of weeks ago because i would have probably been nearly in my 11s. but it wasnt meant to be and i feel so much better this time around.

there is a big fat iced finger with vanilla in the middle in my fridge. when i went in the fridge last night it called out to me. i even pulled the wrapper off slightly. but you know what, i said, dont be so stupid, its not worth it. (i did actually say that to myself). wrapped it back up and put it back in the fridge. yes, i will pat myself on my own back:D:D:D:D

so, day 4 today. am feeling good and positive. will get through another day. i will be slim i will be slim i will be slim:D:D:D:D:D

keep going guys, dont let those nasty sausages call your name, they dont really want you they just want to test your strength.

kerryxxx

Last edited:
Kerr Don't have regrets look forward not backwards. I start back on TFR yesterday. I am going to start a new diary this evening. I look forward to reading your progress as we are similar weights. Be strong and Don't look back.

hi guys. second post of the day i know, but am starving. i am trying to keep myself occupied by coming on here. the first thing i think about when i get up is how long is it before i can go to bed:D. i try not to fall asleep in the afternoon so i can have super early nights, but for the first couple of weeks on lipo thats pretty hard as me for 1 am always tired, then after a couple of weeks i wouldnt be able to even think about sleeping in the afternoon because im full of energy.

pretty hard today. although i dont even like mcdonalds, we went and sat in there while my mum got the kids a happy meal, arrrrgggghhh, i was starving. ah well. i cant even eat the stuff because it gives me migranes.

then i went and bought a skirt. OMG. me in a skirt. its quite vintage as well which is very unusal for me. im more casual mum than pretty little things mum. i liked it though. ooohhhh. cant wait for my holidays.

dudley, its nice when you can keep a check on someone else whos in the same situation and at about the same weight. i wish you all the best. you should definately start a diary. i still look back on the one from my 12 week stint that i started in april and its mad reading how you feel at the time.

anyway, how you all doing today. keep up the good work guys

kerryxxx

Last edited:
ooo i love a bit of vintage i bet it looks beautiful, sorry to hear you have had a hard day but again well done for resisting temptation you are doing so so well.

Another 1.5lbs is amazing, how many sleeps is it until your holidays ?? Are you going somewhere you can sun yourself and show off your new slimline figure ?? It has felt almost like winter here today or maybe thats just because i feel the cold so much more on this diet.

I have had a pretty good day today I tried on a pair of size 16 high waisted skinny fit jeans, I know its hard to believe but have never owned a pair of jeans and i quite fancy getting a pair when i am finished. I have to admit that they looked terrible on but i got into them with out a struggle! Brilliant !!

I hope tomorrow is easier for you, fingers crossed x

hi lilac, i am going to lara beach in turkey. going to be very hot. am going to wait to buy swimming costumes, i might chance a bikini, oooohhhhhh just the word makes me feel slighly nauseous:D:D:D. but, you know what, nobdy knows me on holiday and im pretty sure there will be worse sights than me.

i know what you mean about jeans. i used to love jeans and then i started living in leggings until i got back into a size 16. now i have a skinny 14 and they are slightly too big on my legs, they are supposed to be super skinny but i could have done with a 14 waist and 12 legs me thinks. ah well, im hoping by the time i finish lipo i can just go and buy a 12. well done on getting in the 16s, is a great feeling.

i also know what you mean about being cold, my hands and feet are always freezing, which is a bit of a bummer because i live in flip fliops.

anyway, hope everyone else had a good day today. im really hoping i might be in my 12s tomorrow. oh my god i will be soo happy when i am.

keep up the good work guys, keep going lilac.

kerryxxx

well end of day 5 guys. really struggled today. im hoping tomorrow will be better, all i keep thinking is that i finish 4 weeks on monday, its really not that long. the only thing is, tomorrow im going to a charity event and there is going to be lots of home cooked jamaican food and i cant have any,

anyway, hope everyone else is doing fine. lilac, how you been today. hoping to be in my 12s tomorrow, will let you know.

kerryxxx

hello lovely,

i am good thank you kindly, weigh in day today and another 5lbs gone whoo hoo, sorry to hear your still struggling but its not long until your holidays, there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Fingers crossed tomorrow is the day for 12's sounds like you could do with a boost.

I am going away for work tomorrow and don't know if i am going to have internet access. I really hope i do but its a bit tricky when you are working at a festival in the middle of a field. 12 days without scales and this forum ahhhh i don't want to think about it !!! Fingers crossed i can get some signal.

anyway speak soon I look forward to reading your happy i'm in my 12's posts tomorrow and i hope all the food tomorrow smells gross x

well, i did it guys. lilac, i was 12st 12.5lb. feels so good and will definately keep me going til wednesday weigh in. i really hope that food smells gross too, but we know it aint gonna. i dont know how your going doing a festival. hope you have a good time though. are you eating or still lipoing.

deezer thanks for the kind words. i know there is a light at the end of the tunnel, ive seen that light before.:D cant wait for my holidays. 12 days in the sun. just that will probably perk me up.

well day 6. i will unofficially weigh in on monday as thats when i started and then officially weigh in wednesday. keep up the good work guys

kerryxxx

Kerry,

Fantastic news that you made it into the 12's - Just think what you'll be when you have your official weigh in on Wednesday! ...
:innocent0002:

Back