kerrys lipotrim diary TAKE 3......

morning guys. beginning of another week. unofficial weigh in today and still 12st 12.5lbs. didnt lose any weight yesterday and today and i thin its because i didnt have all my shakes saturday and sunday. i have previous experience of doing this, just being too busy, and i know it affects my weight loss. ah well. i have still lost 9.5lbs since the start of last week which i am sooooo happy about.

i am also thinking about altering my target by half a stone. my original target was 11st, but thinking about changing it too 11st 7lbs. my bmi would still only be 23.something. i dont want to get to a weight that im going to struggle to stay at. so im thining if i get to 11 7 and see how i handle that weight. i also thin it might be doable before i go away. it might be a push but i can live in hope.

how is every one else doing, good i hope. mary, if your reading i hope your having a brill time, and you lilac.

keep up the good work guys and keep going.

kerryxxx

Hi Kerry!!! Over here on my hols and wanted to check in with you. First week's a struggle but you're doing awesome and thank God you stuck it out so far. Isn't it mad that you still lose so huge on your first week even when you don't have so much left to lose. Aim for your 11 1/2 stone. It won't be a push - you'll get there! I have great faith in you. Can't wait to hear the official weigh-in on wednesday. Anyway, really enjoying myself here. The weather is just lovely. Perfect temps. Pigged out my first week and managed to put up a few pounds but nothing to worry about. Keep checking myself and I'm happy. I do seem to be having a problem with belly bloating though. Gonna have to visit the doc when I go back to check it out. Best fun I've had is getting my new wardrobe. Spent a fortune! So cheap here compared to Ireland though so well worth it. It was great to ask shop assistants for smaller sizes!!!! I've done the treadmill every other day while I'm here to get into it because I want to go fulltime when I get back and thought it might break me in gently! Anyway, sounds like the cake orders are still coming in - congrats!!! Keep going Kerry - you know the weeks will fly and you'll be strutting your stuff on some exotic beach in no time!!!! Chat soon and good luck Wednesday!!!!xxx

YAY! mary. so good to hear from you. so glad your having a brill time over there. dont worry about your few lbs, you can deal with that when you get back.

i am glad i am back on it too mary, feel so much better, and yeah your right, its amazing how your body gets used to food so quickly so you can lose a big amount of weight again in that 1st week. have got 20lbs to lose to get to 11st 7lb, so will try and get super close before i go away.

awww mary, im so glad ive heard from you, i missed your posts.

well, have a great holiday hun, will update my weight on wednesday, hopefully another couple of lbs by then, that would be brill.

keep going guys

kerryxxx

another day another lipo. feel a bit better today. am looking forward to being in my 11stones now. ive been waiting sooo long to get into my 12s and now that im well into them i can look forward to the next lot of stones.

it feels great saying that. coming from 17st 11.5 to being 12st 11.5 this morning i feel great, thats 5 stone. annndddddd. i also broke into my next lot of lbs this morning. i was 179.4lbs. loving not being in the 180s anymore.

I LOVE LIPOTRIM. i do. the results are amazing and nobody can say otherwise.

sorry for the rant but i feel good this morning.

anyway, hope your all doing well today and feeling good. keep up the good work.

kerryxxx

Kerry
Keep strong looking at the overall picture you have done fantastic. good luck with your weigh in tomorrow.

My weigh in is on Wednesdays
weigh in -13st 1lb
week 1 -12st 4lb 11lbs lost
week 2
week 3
week 4

well was supposed to weih in this morning but i forgot i had to take the car to garage. it was gone 12 by the time my other half stopped messing around. so as i have enough shakes to last me til friday, i think i will go back to my friday weigh ins which is what i did last time. that weight loss was always enough encouragement to get me through the weekend.

so today i have been making a cake for someone and am going to carry on now.

hope everyone else is ok today, keep up the good work.

kerryxxx

Hi Kerry you will have lost loads by then, and this will be fantastic motivation- Go Girl.

weigh in -13st 1lb
week 2
week 3
week 4

well, coming to the end of day 11. feeling good today. still been starving though. am looking forward to eating again.

go and get weighed tomorrow morning. am looking forward to seeing the scales officially saying 12st something. i would love to get into my 11s before we go away, i think its possible.

how is everyone else doing today. mary, hope your still having a good time.

keep up the good work guys

kerryxxx

Waiting to hear Kerry! Good luck - I know you will get into the 11s.Well done for sticking to it again!

well, day 12 and weigh in day, but i cant believe what happened. basically, my sister doesnt know im on lipo and neither does anyone else really except my mum and my other halfs mum. anyway, i walked into the chemist this morning and one of my sisters closest friends was there. i was only out with her the other night. not only was she in there, but she was stood behind the counter, apparantly now working there. ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH.

I couldnt believe it. in panic mode i said i had a sore throat, which i do by the way, but in the end said it didnt matter. this was because the lady that usually serves me was stood behind her with her head down, i just wanted to get out of there. that was my worst nightmare, seeing someone i knew in the chemist.

so i came home, phoned my friend who used to be on lipo, and she took me to her chemist, i didnt even have to sign up, so no messing around.

anyway, weight loss is 8.5lb since last wednesday. that takes me to 12st 9lb. love it. only 9.2lbs til i am firmly in my 11stones.

how is everyone else doing today. mary, hope your still having a fab time. lilac, hope you are too.

keep up the good work guys

kerryxxx

Well done Kerry. You must be delighted.

When I was on on lipo before I got a shock and felt very embarrassed when two students that I taught were working in the small chemist, one was on work experience and the other was an past pupil.

weigh in -13st 1lb
week 2
week 3
week 4

day 13. am ill today. my nose is bunged up, sore throat, cough, sneeze and headache. ah well, any excuse to sit in my dressing gown all day:D.

just having my second lipo now and its mad how they start to taste alright. my kids even argue over who is having the bit at the bottom. strange children:D

had another sneaky peak on the scales this morning, i am a serious serial weigher, and another 1.4lbs down from yesterday. only 0.4lbs off being 12st 7lbs. then i will have exactly a stone to lose to get to my target. that sounds sooooooo good. after starting with more than 6st to lose, im down to my final stone. (yes, right now im patting myself on the back;););))

if there are any newbies reading this, please believe its worth the hard work, its hard dont get me wrong, but its life changing. i still have 'FAT DAYS', but as a woman, even if i was 8st soaking wet, i would still have fat days, thats just us.

anyway. hope everyone else is doing good today. keep up all the hard work.

kerryxxx

Hi Kerry I,m the same I hope on the scales every morning - never at night as I've drunk too much water. I love your last post having a shivery cold day but still sooooo positive good for you :)

weigh in week 1 -13st 1lb
week 2 -12st 4lb -11lbs lost
week 3
week 4

hi guys. day 14. unofficial weigh in tomorrow. i like weighing twice a week, it seems so long between weigh ins usually.

how is everyone feeling today. i feel ok today. am going to bake some cookies for the kids in a bit then go through my holiday clothes to see what fits and what doesnt.

i had a shock yesterday. when i did the 12 weeks on lipo, my friend gave me some river island jeans about 4 weeks before i finished. they were a little tight and the plan was to get into them by the time i finished lipo. they are a size 16. the first day of refeed i wore them they were just right (as long as i didnt sit down in them, they are really skinny):D. anyway, went to put them on yesterday and to my amazement they were massive. everywhere. the legs are soooooo baggy its looks stupid. so i was happy yesterday.

my other half has just gone off to leeds carnival, i chose to stay here with the kids because i couldnt face all that jamaican food and not even beable to have a lipo while im there. i think that would have destroyed me:(. so am on here instead seeing how you lovely peeps are doing:D.

dudly, i reckon that weighing ourselves every morning is what keeps us going, keep up the good work hun.

kerryxxx

So happy for you Kerry. Busy week ahead of me so won't have much time to check in. So proud of you - only a stone to go!!!!! I put up over 5 lbs on hols but I'm fine with that cause I said I'd give myself half a stone leeway. Anyway, gonna do ww this week and see how I go and if I don't drop then will use lipo to fill in some meals. Anyway, soooooo delighted for you - you're almost there! How ,many weeks till the hols?

day 15, start of week 3 and unofficial weigh in day. lost 2lbs since friday. was exactly 12st 7lbs. sooooooo, exactly 1 stone from target. oooohhhhh. is this possible in 3 weeks. hmmmm lipo is good but i dont think its that good:D

mary, your back with us. hope you had a brill time on holiday. dont worry about the 5lb, it will only be water retention. you did really well to only put 5lb on. i go 3 weeks on friday. as soon as i hit that airport its game over;), although i wont be too bad, gonna try and go for the good choices most of the time, might go a bit mad like you did in the first few days as i always want to try everything, but it soon wears off. good thing about turkey is they have alot of fish, which as much as im not a lover of, i will try and eat alot of the time.

i cant wait. its coming around quick and im ready for a holiday.

how is everyone else today. hope your all ok and keeping up the good work.

well, 3wks 4ds to go and 14lbs to lose.......oooohhhhhh, ITS ON!!!!!

kerryxxx:D:D:D:D:D

Back