kerrys lipotrim diary TAKE 3......

cherrygem, where you been hiding. how you doing hun. thanks for saying IM AMAZING, i like that. and thanks to nikki for saying im motivation. i like these comments. keep em coming ladies;), only kidding.

seriously though cherry, where you been. you were there one minute, gone the next. hope youre keeping well.

well, this time in 3 weeks i will have finished my first day of refeed. am looking forward to refeed. AGAIN!

will definately buy in some balsamic vinegar this time, ive heard good things about it.

anyway, just been sorting out holiday clothes, i know i keep going on but im soooo excited.

keep up the good work guys

kerryxxx

hi guys hi nikki. yes, you can have balsamic vinegar on refeed, people tend to dress their salads with it, its supposed to be really special, especially because you havent eaten or a while. so am going to get some when i go shopping next week, just so i dont forget.

day 16 for me. didnt lose any weight again this morning. i dont know whats going on. ah well, i guess its my 3rd week and they say the 3rd week is the toughest..

how is everyone else doing. good i hope. keep up the good work guys

kerryxxx

ok I'm confused - when is your official weigh-in day and what is the unofficial? Keep it simple Kerry! You're losing me!!!! There's a very good chance you'll lose the stone before you go. Are you going on refeed before though? So, really you only have 2 weeks and bit to go? Or is the 3 weeks up until refeed? Anyway, that sucked about the chemist. I used to be first in as soon as they opened the doors so there was nobody around yet. Anyway, keep going - you're almost at your healthy range - that's awesome - I'm so proud of you for going back on and sticking to it. That's hard going. Watch out Turkey!

hi guys, day 17, been busy baking today. mary, how you doing hun. right, my unofficial weigh day is monday because thats what day i started, but i dont go to the chemist until friday, so thats my official weigh day. luckily for me, my scales and the chemists scales weigh the same.

my weight hasnt been coming off the last few days. im a bit worried its really slowed, or that im due on, but i still want to be in my 11s by the time i go away, im not bothered if its 11st 13.8lb, as long as it says 11 at the front.

my other half has also said he will pay for my enrolment fee for college this week and give me £100 for a few more holiday clothes. bless him, he is really proud i have lost all this weight. i got him to weigh himself this morning, he doesnt really weigh because he doesnt need too. but anyway, i weighed less than him for the first time in 10 years. i was buzzing.

i have my first refeed day 2 weeks on monday, am refeeding for 4.5 days before i get on the airoplane. game over at the airport:D:D:D

oh, mary, the girl that i said i saw, she had actually started working there, so i have swapped chemists. i still cant believe it.

anyway, hope everyone is doing ok today. mary, how is ww going for you.

kerryxxx

hi guys. hope everyone is ok. no weight loss again this morning. i really hope im going to have TOTM so there is a reason why im failing at this. its really starting to get to me.

its been a hard day today. my other half went out this morning and came back with a massive bunch of flowers. not just a normal bunch from asda, but from the florist near his mums. they have got birds of paradise in them and other stuff. awww bless him. the reason he bought them was because its been a year today since we miscarried at 3 months. you just never think its gonne happen to you, especially after having 3 good size healthy babies.

but, it did happen. i think back now and i was 16st 12lbs and had extremely high blood pressure. i didnt put a lb on while i was pregnant, but when i miscarried i went up to 17st 11.5lb in 5 weeks. wow. i did alot of eating in those 5 weeks. and now, 12 months later im 12st 7lb, and hoping im in better condition to have another baby.:D 4 is a nice round number i think:D.

anyway, hope you have all had a brill day, hoping my weight loss will speed up soon, if not, im going to start my refeed 2 weeks tomorrow rather than wait til the monday after that.

keep going guys

kerryxxx

hi Kerry, it probably is your TOM. Your other half is very supportive you are lucky.
Mine is the same he really appreciative of me making dinner every night for him and the kids - more so now as I am not eating. He has even promised my some money when I get to 11stone (a substantial amount).

My weigh in is on Wednesdays
weigh in -13st 1lb
week 1 -12st 4lb 11lbs lost
week 2 - 11st 13lbs 5lbs lost
week 3
week 4

hi Kerry, it probably is your TOM. Your other half is very supportive you are lucky.
Mine is the same he really appreciative of me making dinner every night for him and the kids - more so now as I am not eating. He has even promised my some money when I get to 11stone (a substantial amount).

My weigh in is on Wednesdays
weigh in -13st 1lb
week 1 -12st 4lb 11lbs lost
week 2 - 11st 13lbs 5lbs lost
week 3
week 4

New wardrobe??????? ;)

well, have only lost 0.2lb this morning, but, it officially gives me only lbs to lose and not stones, so since last friday i have lost 2.2lbs. i know its still a loss but not a very good one. still...... only 13.8lbs to target. that i am happy about:D.

my other half is very supportive. i got my FAT pants out the other night, and all he could say was that it didnt matter to him at the time, he still fancied me. how sweet is that. he loves it when im pregnant too, he always says its just MORE PLAYGROUND to him, hahaha, he makes me laugh. but there is a difference between being pregnant and being just fat. i still felt a little sexy when preggers but not when just fat, i felt awful.

anyway, you better make sure you get to 11st then dudly, go get yourself a new wardrobe hun. thats what im going to do when i get back of holiday. get some new clothes. i think i have about 6 things in my wardrobe at the moment that i can actually wear, i refuse to go out and buy anything else at the moment because you never know how much your gonna lose on lipo.

kerryxxx

That's fab news well done !!

I wondered in the chemist last week for some mints and fibreclear to be met by one of my mindees parents behind the counter

How embarrassed was I :0/ lol

Wow look at you all too skinny for your skinny fit jeans, i only turned my back for five mins lol... so pleased for you that the end is in sight you must feel and indeed look amazing, you should treat yourself to the best balsamic you can afford (the difference between a 99p bottle and a £20.00 bottle is huge), push the boat out lol its the very very very least you deserve x

lilac your back with us. hope you had a good time hun, how was it.

munchbunch, its so embarrassing isnt it, i changed chemist in case she told my sister.

its brill just having lbs to lose, i cant believe it, i never thought it would happen. 3 weeks today to my holiday, would still like to lose at least another half a stone which is very possible if my body will let go of the fat it no longer needs;)

hope everyone is having a good day, im having a better day today.

kerryxxx

Still a loss Kerry - congratulations - and, you know, the week after a slow week is usually better than good - so good luck! Can't believe you've less than a stone to go - so awesome!!!!! We did it!!!!! Sooooo delighted for you!!!! Your other half sounds like a sweetie. He really marked the day nicely. Here's to a healthy future with a healthy pregnancy and a continuing healthy lifestyle for the better future of you and your kids. I'm so happy for you Kerry. Next time I'm in Manchester, we are gonna go pig out somewhere in our skinny jeans with cocktails bigger than our heads!!!! xxxx

deal mary, hahaha, love it. oooohhhh just the thought of pigging out makes me feel bloated:D:D:D. i am soo proud of us too mary, just glad i got back on the bandwagon when i did, otherwise i would have been sat here still maintaining and gutted.

i hope i have a better week this week. how are you doing with weight watchers hun, hope you doing ok.

well keep it up guys

kerryxxx

Yeah it didn't go brilliantly, i started well, sat with my shake through the first 6 fry ups, 6 lunches, indian restaurant, pizza restaurant and three bbq's then i caved and had some grilled chicken then it kindof went downhill from there, ending with a plate full of nachos and all the trimmings. So the long and the short of it is that i came back the same weight as the day i left. A bit of a missed opportunity, but hey it could be worse and i'm back on it now whoo hoo. Thankfully only three weeks until i get to re feed for holidays can't wait....

So glad to see you have been doing so much better than my poor efforts over the last few days, it must be soooooo exciting being so close to your goal, i'm so pleased for you x

hi guys. weighed again this morning to see if there was a shift in weight. there was a shift alright......upwards. aaaarrrrrggggghhhhh. i put 0.4lb on, i cant believe it. i wish i knew what was going on. i still feel like i need to come on TOTM but it hasnt happened yet. its been a week of sticking at around the same weight. so im back to needing to lose a stone. well, a stone and 0.2lb. im getting sooo frustrated. if it carries on like this i can see myself refeeding soon.

how is everyone else doing today. better than me i hope.

kerryxxx

Back