kes doing the Cambridge diet: Again....

maybe its to do with the tear jerking constipation last night and three days worth of CD made an appearance. Im not kidding you, I was shocked.

PMSL!
you are seriously funny!

Have you had it yet? Honest, when I had my daughter that was EASY compared to the pain I had last night. I thought I might have broken my bum! LOL

nope... sorry.... but i take a green tea tablet. which i find keeps me nice and regular!

ooooh green tea tablets - are they from a pharmacy or supermarket or ebay or from a back street drug dealer wearing a trench coat?

CD also does a fiber powder that you can add to your shakes (1 tsp per day). :)

Must look into some of these things because last night was NOT FUNNY, especially at 1.30am!

I get them from boots. 90 tablets for like 5pounds.
The fibre stuff from cd and apparently other ones that do the same job are cheaper and have the same result

**on my "to buy" list**
How are you getting on Kes, me old fruit?

Well I survived......
Worst thing is tomorrow my boss is working from home........ Grrr hate it when she does... and its not even like I get to leave early... Grrr. Worst part of my job.

Just pulled up at the leisure centre for Pilates.... hope I don't come out with back pain tonight...
Hoping hubby has done some house work by the time I get home... really not in a great mood...
Wish I was at home where it warm and cozy doing pilates instead of in a cold hall.....
Have fun tonight.. would love to see what you do....

i do it from 8pm every wednesday night....its quite popular amongst a number of my freinds xx
Cant you get a pilates dvd hun, for the winter?

Next week is the last week that I will be doing the Pilates... thank goodness..

I'm in a really depressed mood today.. I don't know why... maybe its because my boss is home today and the kids are being rubbushly horrid.....

Won't be turning to food though. So happy that I've had 2 100% days. And making today a 3rd....

Oh what can I do to brighten your day? Gosh, trying hard to brighten my own......... **sending kiddy calming magic your may**

If you do 100% today just imagine how your endorphins will make you feel and as its almost the weekend, well - its just sets you up doesnt it?

Loves ya but not, like, lebbo loves ya ;)

Next week is the last week that I will be doing the Pilates... thank goodness..

I'm in a really depressed mood today.. I don't know why... maybe its because my boss is home today and the kids are being rubbushly horrid.....

Won't be turning to food though. So happy that I've had 2 100% days. And making today a 3rd....

Oh no, dont be miserable :(

but on the boss side of things, I know exactly what you mean, my boss is rotten too but luckily doesnt come in much and was here mon and tues so I hopefully wont see him again for 2-3 weeks :D

Hope you get another 100% day xx

Ps - did you remember hee hee? xx

Oh what can I do to brighten your day? Gosh, trying hard to brighten my own......... **sending kiddy calming magic your may**

If you do 100% today just imagine how your endorphins will make you feel and as its almost the weekend, well - its just sets you up doesnt it?

Loves ya but not, like, lebbo loves ya ;)

thanks love... but i think this thoughts went missing in the wind. the kids are being right little..........
and having mum home is doing my head in!!!
love ya too.. (not in that lebbo way!!)

Oh no, dont be miserable :(

but on the boss side of things, I know exactly what you mean, my boss is rotten too but luckily doesnt come in much and was here mon and tues so I hopefully wont see him again for 2-3 weeks :D

Hope you get another 100% day xx

Ps - did you remember hee hee?
xx

yes i have rememberd you.. lol its in the post my love....

day is crap!
food is good...
the kids didnt eat all their lunch (before i sent them upstairs for being naughty) and normally i would have scoffed what they had not eaten (if it was worth eating...) but today, i was very happy to put it in the bin!!!!! woop woop...
had my porridge for brekkie, oriental chilli soup for lunch, and i might see how i go this afternoon to see if i cant through to dinner without having a bar, and have my bar tonight with my editing i have to do!!!

off to the library this afternoon.. (mainly just to get out of the house...) we were not due to go there until next week. but i have to get out!!!!

Thanks hun, YAY so excited :)

And glad your having good days and also putting the kiddies food in the bin WELL DONE WOOP xxx

Im loving your restraint, kid - so its a 100% today .... yes?

yes a 100% day!!!
and i have no idea what im going to have for dinner...
tbh im not feeling like anything. but i know ive got to eat...
maybe a porridge.. warm me up! FRRRRREEEEEZZZZIIIINNNGGGG

i cooked the kids chicken for dinner. and there was quite a bit of chicken left over. and you know waht!!! I DIDNT TOUCH An oz of it!!!!!!!!!!
im so pleased... :)

editing photos tonight... really not interested in doing them, but they are coming tomorrow to look at them and they are not finished!!! ehhh

so im about tonight if anyone wants to chat to boring old me.

Not boring darling, I lubs ya xx But parents are here and I have to be a good hostess :(

im not saying that your negleting me love!!! dont think that!

Back